G

Dave001 gets the "fake organic chemist MVN!"

Or we should call it the "English major pretending to be a chemist, MVN"

Dave001

Experienced Member
Reaction score
badasshairday said:

That's interesting. Explicitly stating that one is *not* a chemist is interpreted as a claim that one is an organic chemist? If you're misled by the avatar, that's because you've never looked up the molecule to see the relevance. It's open book, for chrissake.

As far as your assertion that I'm an English major, I don't even know where you'd get the idea that I'm a college student, much less an English major. What could be more useless than an English major? Who the f*** cares about your critique of the Great Gatsby?

Petchsky

Reaction score
Dave001 said:
badasshairday said:

That's interesting. Explicitly stating that one is *not* a chemist is interpreted as a claim that one is an organic chemist? If you're misled by the avatar, that's because you've never looked up the molecule to see the relevance. It's open book, for chrissake.

As far as your assertion that I'm an English major, I don't even know where you'd get the idea that I'm a college student, much less an English major. What could be more useless than an English major? Who the f*** cares about your critique of the Great Gatsby?

YAwnnnnnn...

Anybody else feel tired?