MSM supplement showing signs of new growth

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting to read the experience of your experience, thank you! This is much more promising than standing still with only one finasteride and min.

I will tell about myself, since the last message where I wrote about my theory, I canceled omega-3 and niacin for the experiment. Finasteride didn't save my hair, it started to fall out. I don't want to get ahead of myself and blame finasteride for being ineffective, but so far experience suggests that he's not the only one doing something.
Like u said finasteride didn't work for some it could be due to some other problem

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. I was taking omega 3 with coq10 for three months last year(august-October) I didn’t bother to reorder but grew my hair out in October and had zero shedding for two months. I mean ZERO. Hair grew in darker too because of the tocotrienols. I’ve restarted the omega 3 coq10 combo a week ago. I’ll report back in a few months. I’ve been shedding like mad since January so I’m buzzed.
Care to explain about this tocotrienols

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. I was taking omega 3 with coq10 for three months last year(august-October) I didn’t bother to reorder but grew my hair out in October and had zero shedding for two months. I mean ZERO. Hair grew in darker too because of the tocotrienols. I’ve restarted the omega 3 coq10 combo a week ago. I’ll report back in a few months. I’ve been shedding like mad since January so I’m buzzed.
What's the dosage of coq10 is recommended?

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

wang yisong

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
你的方案看起来和我的相似(这些欧米茄3,没有非那雄胺,没有米地尔)而且我也注意到了任何好处,你是否也加入了欧米茄6?

问是因为我看到了月草已经欧化了,我想用它来拍摄,我现在想用现在的时间开始。脱掉了很多关于它与发什么有关的好东西,所以我认为我弄了一些很重要的东西。
你用什么月见草油。什么剂量

Last edited:

wang yisong

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
由于您的方案似乎与我的相似(msm omega 3,没有非那雄胺,没有米诺地尔)而且我也注意到了这些好处,您是否也加入了任何 omega 6?

问是因为多年来我已经停止并开始使用月见草油,我发誓它有助于减少脱落,现在又开始了。我打算用更长的时间看看。它本质上是欧米茄 6,这是我试图远离的东西,但最近阅读了很多关于它与脱发有关的好东西,所以我认为我弄错了。
每天多少毫克

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The epa dha I use about the same. With 30 mg do u feel the results are good
If that supplement was responsible for stopping my shedding then it was enough. I have restarted and I haven’t noticed a change in hair shedding(although it’s buzzed and hard to tell) I have noticed my fingernails are growing fast and hard. That’s a good sign IMO

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If that supplement was responsible for stopping my shedding then it was enough. I have restarted and I haven’t noticed a change in hair shedding(although it’s buzzed and hard to tell) I have noticed my fingernails are growing fast and hard. That’s a good sign IMO
so after u restarted , the hair stopped shedding or started to shed?

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so after u restarted , the hair stopped shedding or started to shed?
Neither, I’m still shedding. I’m hoping after 2-3 months the shed will stop. Shedding stopped last year after using the supplement.

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like u said finasteride didn't work for some it could be due to some other problem
Yes, I'm almost sure that people who go bald aggressively and early have internal problems that they don't even know about or know but do not associate it.

Hair is mainly affected by problems with blood vessels, lymph nodes, arteries, nerves and oxygen. For example, osteochondrosis (clamped artery), cholesterol, cardiovascular diseases (blockage), respiratory organ (impaired oxygen supply or vice versa), central nervous system, hormones etc. All the supplements you listed improve heart function, and studies that have been done on bald people have shown that bald people have a higher risk of cardiovascular. Also, those who work out in gyms often come with full hair and leave bald. Of course, we can say - "testosterone> dgt> loss", but we must not exclude the load on the heart. If we look at Arnold, we can see that heart surgery has practically become his hobby.

No one excludes the factor of genetics, but strange that women are becoming bald more and more often, as well as men who do not have bald ancestors in their family.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I'm almost sure that people who go bald aggressively and early have internal problems that they don't even know about or know but do not associate it.

Hair is mainly affected by problems with blood vessels, lymph nodes, arteries, nerves and oxygen. For example, osteochondrosis (clamped artery), cholesterol, cardiovascular diseases (blockage), respiratory organ (impaired oxygen supply or vice versa), central nervous system, hormones etc. All the supplements you listed improve heart function, and studies that have been done on bald people have shown that bald people have a higher risk of cardiovascular. Also, those who work out in gyms often come with full hair and leave bald. Of course, we can say - "testosterone> dgt> loss", but we must not exclude the load on the heart. If we look at Arnold, we can see that heart surgery has practically become his hobby.

No one excludes the factor of genetics, but strange that women are becoming bald more and more often, as well as men who do not have bald ancestors in their family.
Interestingly , I had this diagnosed by heart blockages back in 2016 .

I Aso Had severe inflammation in my teens

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you remember, were there other changes at that time?
Nail growth and quality. I bite my nails and I’m getting a good feed a couple times a week now. Mmm yummy. I also rub my scalp with my nails when I shampoo and they are much harder, just like before. Shedding hair seems to come with slow nail growth and brittle nails in my case.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long it take to stop shedding after starting the supplement. Can u tell me if this coq10 product is good. Link :

Check out this product I found on iHerb. https://sg.iherb.com/pr/lake-avenue...00-mg-120-veggie-capsules/95353?rcode=AYG4413
I can say because I had my head shaved while using them. I’m giving it 3 months.
as for that product, don’t bother with the IHerb brands or cheap supplements like NOW foods. They’re absolute garbage and have high reviews because they’re cheap lol
I think you linked life extension, they are good but I recommend Thorne research.

these are the supplements you should be using IMO.