MSM supplement showing signs of new growth

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
for what it’s worth mine’s more inflammed, as in itching’s always been high and it still isn’t gone entirely on this supplement like other users had it. Shedding was high beforehand too and altho it’s a bit more tame now, I no longer bother tryna pinpoint the cause of it. So many factors can trigger Telogen Effluvium. Lately itching’s been down a notch with Nizoral but still not completely gone. All I got from MSM are some new vellus hairs on the temple and an overall shinier look to my hair.
Same observation for me

wang yisong

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
微信图片_20220404155513.jpg
微信图片_202204041555131.jpg
微信图片_202204041555132.jpg

Same observation for me
Look at my picture. I have no obvious m or o. It becomes thinner as a whole like female hair loss. Finasteride has not been effective for one year. Many ways have been found, but they have no effect. With your experience What is the reason for my type.

wang yisong

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same observation for me
By the way, my eyebrows and pubic hair will also fall off. But not significantly less. But the hair becomes thinner. Hair follicles are still there. For years.

my medication:
Finasteride - one year
Vitamin B - one year
Multivitamins (ABCDE, zinc, biotin and other minerals) - three months
MSM - two months
Omega3 --- one month
I don't exercise at ordinary times. I tested the serum vitamin D content in October last year, and the result was a serious deficiency Start taking vitamin D. The reexamination had returned to normal 2 months ago.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, my eyebrows and pubic hair will also fall off. But not significantly less. But the hair becomes thinner. Hair follicles are still there. For years.

my medication:
Finasteride - one year
Vitamin B - one year
Multivitamins (ABCDE, zinc, biotin and other minerals) - three months
MSM - two months
Omega3 --- one month
I don't exercise at ordinary times. I tested the serum vitamin D content in October last year, and the result was a serious deficiency Start taking vitamin D. The reexamination had returned to normal 2 months ago.
You tested iron level?

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

wang yisong

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yr cause is probably something else like fibrosis. Can't help u on this. Most of us here have male pattern baldness
Go to the doctor, who also told me to take finasteride. But it didn't work. Other doctors don't know. I'm anxious. I don't know what to do

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Cos it contains olive (coq10) and lignans apart from epa/dha
Interesting. I was taking omega 3 with coq10 for three months last year(august-October) I didn’t bother to reorder but grew my hair out in October and had zero shedding for two months. I mean ZERO. Hair grew in darker too because of the tocotrienols. I’ve restarted the omega 3 coq10 combo a week ago. I’ll report back in a few months. I’ve been shedding like mad since January so I’m buzzed.

Reactions: 300

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. I was taking omega 3 with coq10 for three months last year(august-October) I didn’t bother to reorder but grew my hair out in October and had zero shedding for two months. I mean ZERO. Hair grew in darker too because of the tocotrienols. I’ve restarted the omega 3 coq10 combo a week ago. I’ll report back in a few months. I’ve been shedding like mad since January so I’m buzzed.
most probably u are right, i had the similar observation. i beleive anythign which contains

COQ10/olive
GLA
Lignans

Should be taken

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting to read the experience of your experience, thank you! This is much more promising than standing still with only one finasteride and min.

I will tell about myself, since the last message where I wrote about my theory, I canceled omega-3 and niacin for the experiment. Finasteride didn't save my hair, it started to fall out. I don't want to get ahead of myself and blame finasteride for being ineffective, but so far experience suggests that he's not the only one doing something.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting to read the experience of your experience, thank you! This is much more promising than standing still with only one finasteride and min.

I will tell about myself, since the last message where I wrote about my theory, I canceled omega-3 and niacin for the experiment. Finasteride didn't save my hair, it started to fall out. I don't want to get ahead of myself and blame finasteride for being ineffective, but so far experience suggests that he's not the only one doing something.
Fina worked for me in the past. I stopped it because of sides. U and me seem to have same experience with the alternative treatments . Let's keep the discussions going

wang yisong

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fina worked for me in the past. I stopped it because of sides. U and me seem to have same experience with the alternative treatments . Let's keep the discussions going
fina Never stopped using it and never worked for me.