MSM supplement showing signs of new growth

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes ladies, report directly to my inbox.
This is the beauty and ugliness of the internet,you can call anyone anything you want,but you wouldn't do it in real life because you could get yourself in trouble So you want me to go to your inbox and start f*** you, f*** me and so on and so forth...No,i don't think so.The only real gentleman on this thread was kilbaco,(and of course a few others)he came he stated facts trying to help others and he left.Obviously your arrogance offends me and probably offends a couple more people.Peace my brother.

Last edited:

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love this stuff. Some updates. Shedding is still way decreased. Can’t tell any difference cosmetically in terms if my full head of hair, but noticing more small hairs pop up on my hair line. I kno naysayers will tell me to shut up, but I’m just reporting back what I see, and I kno for a fact these r new hairs.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love this stuff. Some updates. Shedding is still way decreased. Can’t tell any difference cosmetically in terms if my full head of hair, but noticing more small hairs pop up on my hair line. I kno naysayers will tell me to shut up, but I’m just reporting back what I see, and I kno for a fact these r new hairs.
Thats right dude.Same here.I don't shed a single hair.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My point is that MSM has probably been tried at mega doses 10g plus. MSM isn’t new. If it worked we would have heard about it by now. Yeah this thread has been going a month. Everyone needs to chill. Eat your MSM and report back in 3 months. Not come back everyday saying you’re upping the dose lol
How many of the 4 are taking finasteride/dutasteride/min?
I’ve taken supplements like this before. Viviscal, toco, they all turn bum fluff darker. Stop reporting back bullshit about “new hairs popping up”
I’ll be trying this but you lot can’t be taken seriously from what I’ve been reading.
So by your logic it makes more sense to repeatadly report to the forum that if msm worked we would all known about it by now (youve said this several times) than for people to post real time progress pictures? No one is saying it will defnitely fully regrow terminal hairs, but updating on dosage and reactions to that dosage is kinda the point in this forum imo. I'm fully aware MSM has been around for a couple decades (it was actually a lot more popular 10-15 years ago) but can honestly say I've not noticed anyone reporting on a mega dose. I also firmly believe if anything natural ever does turn out to be a wonder cure for anything including hairloss or general health problems then the media hype would be shot down especially something as cheap as MSM as there's no money to be made from it and a hell of a lot of money to be lost. We will have to wait for few months we can all agree on that, and I dont see the harm in regular updates. If for nothing else it allows new members or people who haven't noticed this thread to take an interest without scrolling back 10 pages

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried finasteride for a year. Junk.
No it’s not bullshit. I’ll pipe down and let you guys enjoy yourselves. I’ve been unnecessarily pessimistic. Ultimately I want this stuff to work.
Fair play

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the beauty and ugliness of the internet,you can call anyone anything you want,but you wouldn't do it in real life because you could get yourself in trouble So you want me to go to your inbox and start f*** you, f*** me and so on and so forth...No,i don't think so.The only real gentleman on this thread was kilbaco,(and of course a few others)he came he stated facts trying to help others and he left.Obviously your arrogance offends me and probably offends a couple more people.Peace my brother.
Calm down sugar tits. It was sarcasm. I can see you’ve been getting upset for a while. Like I said, I was being a Debbie Downer but I have my reasons and i’m not here to pick a fight, nor would I ever try in real life, especially with you. A Spartan is not one to mess with.

Let’s hope we’re all rocking MSM Afros in a year.

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you do start seeing less shedding put the credit where it's due that's MSM doing the work. Oral minoxidil if anything causes constant shedding and regrowth cycles and takes many months to show a difference

Also want report that I'm pretty happy with what I'm seeing so far. For example I had another certain gap between hairs I checked often and today found two new hairlings nearby, they kind of grow near near existing hairs first. Really hoping for the best, I plan next picture update after my 6th bottle (60 days total). With that I'll leave awhile and good luck
I’ve been hoping for you to have the results I’ve been getting. Wasn’t looking forward to you pushing my hairline back as you stated in your first response lol. Also I upped to 20g a few days back. Not due to lackluster results but just to push the envelope.

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know at this point I don't think I'll ever drop it just because it makes my hair feel awesome and apparently the strength helps prevent much shedding as others report. That it's seemingly growing stuff is great, i hope it's significant enough over time
It has many great affects on healthy lifestyle living in general and the fact that it improves hair quality and regrowth is the cherry on top.

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the beauty and ugliness of the internet,you can call anyone anything you want,but you wouldn't do it in real life because you could get yourself in trouble So you want me to go to your inbox and start f*** you, f*** me and so on and so forth...No,i don't think so.
i think we're overreacting it quite heavily.. a healthy amount of scepticism shouldn't be met the way it was here imo. It's not like it'll affect results at the end of the day. On the other hand - it just might save us some potential disappointment along the way.

just restocked btw, starting 20g next week...rly want those velluses to thrive

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This sh*t gives me headaches
Gotta push thru them. Maybe a week and a half at most. Will also give you insomnia if you take close to bedtime. Once your body gets used to the dosage you will feel more energized through out the day. I’m thinking 10g split is best dose but everyone has their own tolerance.

Last edited:

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took ibuprofen it does not work
Well I’m not a doctor and you know you. A headache ain’t gonna come between me and better hair It’s all trial and error and everyone’s experience and results will differ along with the sides intensity just the same as some people moan about finasteride and minoxidil sides on here.

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe topical msm will not cause headaches
It’s also not gotten any proof of results that I’ve seen. You want results you need to use orally imo. Try topical if you want and possibly waste time or prove to be effective. I think of the headaches as the msm opening up blood vessels to the follicles and probably in your brain that have been decaying for years being rebuilt and kicked into gear. I still feel new growth sprouting. And when rubbing head is kinda painful in a good way. Like the sprouts are too thick for the follicle.

Last edited:

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
all that scooping and scaling will get old quick tbh.. would love this in like a slow absorbing pill form