MSM supplement showing signs of new growth

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
scroll up and read the posts. yes it works best with vit C. But also include other DHT inhibitors
i take saw palmetto, fina/duta, naturels supplemnts for DHT, many many things, actually i am norwood 0 or -0.5

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes the effect seems to be instant the first time I tried it . It was also same with the fish oil supplements with gla I tried
There may be something to this MSM-boner thing. I am using about 6 grams of MSM per day split into two doses, along with vitamin C and oral Minoxidil. After reading about MikeJay's pleasant experience, I decided to take one large dose of 4 grams to see what would happen. An hour or so later I was just watching the Matrix and my dick got rock hard with absolutely no provocation. I am not kidding. And it stayed that way for a good while. I took 2 more grams before bedtime but unfortunately did not experience any crazy tumescence over night. I'll try taking more more large doses during the day today and see if things firm up.

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There may be something to this MSM-boner thing. I am using about 6 grams of MSM per day split into two doses, along with vitamin C and oral Minoxidil. After reading about MikeJay's pleasant experience, I decided to take one large dose of 4 grams to see what would happen. An hour or so later I was just watching the Matrix and my dick got rock hard with absolutely no provocation. I am not kidding. And it stayed that way for a good while. I took 2 more grams before bedtime but unfortunately did not experience any crazy tumescence over night. I'll try taking more more large doses during the day today and see if things firm up.
Seems to be pretty widely acknowledged when I did a Google search. One source even seemed to imply it enlarged the penis. A claim that I think must be BS.

fatelephant

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i take saw palmetto, fina/duta, naturels supplemnts for DHT, many many things, actually i am norwood 0 or -0.5
Why on earth would you take all that stuff if you're not going bald??? DHT is an important hormone. It's not something you should f-ck with for no reason at all.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why on earth would you take all that stuff if you're not going bald??? DHT is an important hormone. It's not something you should f-ck with for no reason at all.
i was suddenly losing my hair i am now norwood -1 now i have as much hair as all my sisters put together
my c*** is fine

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys who take more than two pills a day, how do you do it? You take it all at once, or at different times of the day?

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys who take more than two pills a day, how do you do it? You take it all at once, or at different times of the day?
I've been doing 3 pills (3,000 mg) with breakfast and then 3 pills before bed, each time with 500-1,000 mg of vitamin C.
I had been using the Now brand which really had no taste and just started the Spring Valley brand and man they taste like ***!

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been doing 3 pills (3,000 mg) with breakfast and then 3 pills before bed, each time with 500-1,000 mg of vitamin C.
I had been using the Now brand which really had no taste and just started the Spring Valley brand and man they taste like ***!
do you have nice results ?
you still drink minoxidil ?

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you have nice results ?
you still drink minoxidil ?
Yes, still drinking the Minoxidil. Ten drops of 5% daily in water and drunk. I am using it for the systemic body hair effect and it is working moderately. Slow but steady gains in arm and body hair. Beard is thicker.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Waste of money. You realise you pee most of that out? Body dont absorb it all. No point in being so extreme, Body always gets ridd of excess vitamins/minerals otherwise it would be dangerous to have all that built up in the system. The Body isnt as dumb as you, you cant trick it. I use 4000mg EOD saves me money.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, still drinking the Minoxidil. Ten drops of 5% daily in water and drunk. I am using it for the systemic body hair effect and it is working moderately. Slow but steady gains in arm and body hair. Beard is thicker.
In water? Thats stupid. I use an empty gelatin capsule put 10 drops in it which is 12.5mg.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and the results with your hair ?

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since I started the MSM, I get the sensation of tingling in my skin
and the results with your hair ?
I have no male pattern baldness at all so I am using it strictly for the systemic gains. I have noticed that my beard is denser/coarser since starting the MSM so it is probably growing faster.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since I started the MSM, I get the sensation of tingling in my skin

I have no male pattern baldness at all so I am using it strictly for the systemic gains. I have noticed that my beard is denser/coarser since starting the MSM so it is probably growing faster.
wtf, you don't have Androgenetic Alopecia, lucky dude :(
but for your hair, normally you will see hair growth

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know. It's totally not fair. I lurk here with guys who really want what I have. I'm 56 and head hair is as good as it was when I was 10. Really hard to tell if the MSM has made it thicker. It's easier to see on my face - beard and eyebrows - which are getting thicker.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Should be no difference. The Minoxidil is essentially tasteless in about 6 ounces of water. Easy to just drop it into the cup each time.
It makes a difference because loniten tablets are coated tablets for a reason so it can go through the GI tract and reach the stomach intact and unspoiled and undistributed and finally reach the liver where it all turns into minoxidil sulfate.