Reaction score
tumblr_neirrjgwOj1qgq3d6o1_1280.png

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not the most handsome. He's like a 9/10

abcdefg

Reaction score
I think its a bit odd for men to be rating the attractiveness of other men. I still think it implies some subtle signs of homosexuality. Much more normal to be judging women.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think its a bit odd for men to be rating the attractiveness of other men. I still think it implies some subtle signs of homosexuality. Much more normal to be judging women.
Finasteride can change a person's hormone profile raising estrogen causing an increase in appreciation of good looking male characteristics..you may not be gay but your new hormone profile just may have you take another look at another good looking male.

Maave

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would guys on a hairloss forum judge women on their hair? Guys here are concerned about their own looks vs other guys. There's a big difference between recognizing aesthetics and being attracted.

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even though my hair loss is mild and nobody every noticed it, I still don't get chicks. Here in The Netherlands they can be pretty harsh, especially the Arabic/Dutch/Moroccan ones, from my culture.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score

The fragile masculinity is strong here. As a straight male you can tell if a guy is good looking or not (e.g., a neckbeard vs a male model).

paperlate

Reaction score
I'm more worried about women's attractiveness.And I will say a problem with many people on the forum and this generation is over thinking ,over analyzing sh*t .Just do it dammit !!!