minoxidil alternatives, need hair growth solutions

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Bryan said:
DoctorHouse said:
Bryan, was listening to the Bald Truth tonight ( previously recorded from the show on 1/8/2012) and Spencer was talking about YOU. Wow, you are quite a celebrity in the hair loss community.

Wow! Was it really _me_ he was talking about, or just another caller named "Bryan"? Did he use my full name? What all did he say?

The only time I recall ever having any interaction with him at all was several years ago, way back on alt.baldspot. I didn't have a very pleasant exchange with him.

He never mentioned your name but he said the guy who always talks about Proctor's products and he said his name starts with the letter B and he was always on all the hair loss forums answering questions. That is definitely YOU. Listen to the broadcast on the Bald Truth website. I have no doubt it was YOU.

Jacob

Reaction score
It isn't just this site..of course..that Bryan does this at. Over at HLH..one of his most recent posts:
That's not something that I think should be an easy or obvious inference to make. I don't think the minoxidil in Proxiphen does very much, for reasons which I've already discussed. I think the other ingredients (besides minoxidil) are definitely the most important. It's reason enough to try Proxiphen, just because of those other ingredients.

in response to
pres. proxiphen is minoxidil with 12 other ingredients. any1 who success w/ minoxidil should have success with pres proxiphen.

Forget the minoxidil *wink wink*..it's the other stuff that makes it the OBVIOUS choice. "It's reason enough to try Proxiphen, just because of those other ingredients." Nah..that doesn't sound like a shill to me :freak:

And this is what Prox comes in? :shakehead:
viewattachment.cfm

maximiliandreams

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan,you are owned dude... :gay:

@Gizmo,just give it a try on minoxidil..i am using this stuff for almost 2 years..no wrinkless or other side effects..in a matter of fact i am always laughing when i read about side effects from minoxidil ..its bullshit. :stupid:

Jacob

Reaction score

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan, You're a disgusting human being.

Nene

Reaction score
Somehow only Jacob points out Bryan's obvious shilling and spamming. The mods don't seem to care and many long time posters on here will defend Bryan tooth and nail. Jacob, which thread was it where you posted the pics of Bryans bald spot and it showed the supposed results of Dr. Proctor's products?

Jacob

Reaction score
Actually I'm not the only one who's pointed this out or is pointing this out now. Others have done so in the past as well. And there aren't too many defending him..for sure not when it's pointed out exactly what he's doing/saying- they're not responding to the specifics.

I don't think I ever posted the pics. Although aren't the NANO ones at Proctor's site his? But then again I swear I've read him making excuses as to why he can't post them again..or something :dunno:

Gizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't believe none of you mentioned RU58841 or RUM
I read that it DOES thickens existing hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
stop arguing...

Round up all hair growth shampoos. Research their ingredients and then decide which shampoo is the most effective.

Nizoral is outdated. It should be thrown out from the BIG 3 and be replaced with some other, better shampoo.

Gizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
can RUM thicken my hair better than minoxidil?

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2020 said:
stop arguing...

Round up all hair growth shampoos. Research their ingredients and then decide which shampoo is the most effective.

Nizoral is outdated. It should be thrown out from the BIG 3 and be replaced with some other, better shampoo.

Some people think it's a waste and others (me) would HIGHLY recommend it. Just because you think it's "outdated" doesn't mean it shouldn't be on the list, multiple times, albeit small scale studies, it has been proven to thicken up and even regrow hair.

And it is guaranteed to remove sebum from your scalp, which is bad for anyone suffering from male pattern baldness.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
IrishFella said:
And it is guaranteed to remove sebum from your scalp, which is bad for anyone suffering from male pattern baldness.

Absolutely ANY shampoo will remove sebum from one's scalp. (Although I'm not sure that sebum is particularly bad for male pattern baldness.)

Gizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
@finfighter, I still haven't found any information about what "AHK Copper Tripeptides" is and what the active ingredient is

and actually, other than NANO shampoo there was no other alternatives suggestions in this thread that I can put my hands on

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Gizmo said:
@finfighter, I still haven't found any information about what "AHK Copper Tripeptides" is and what the active ingredient is...

"AHK copper peptide" is the specific copper peptide used in Tricomin. It's a peptide consisting of alanine, histidine, and lysine.

Jacob

Reaction score
Gizmo said:
@finfighter, I still haven't found any information about what "AHK Copper Tripeptides" is and what the active ingredient is

and actually, other than NANO shampoo there was no other alternatives suggestions in this thread that I can put my hands on

Yes there were other alternatives..start from the beginning :) Unless you mean shampoo...I think there are plenty worth trying out- Lamas...RepHair...Elsom's...Dermaheal...etc.

Gizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Gizmo said:

Yes there were other alternatives..start from the beginning :) Unless you mean shampoo...I think there are plenty worth trying out- Lamas...RepHair...Elsom's...Dermaheal...etc.

I went through those 7 pages and found no alternatives other than the NANO shampoo
and no I don't mean just shampoos, anything that would thicken hair.

be so kind to list what you believe was mentioned in this thread?