hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gizmo said:
Bryan said:
Gizmo said:
@ Bryan:
as far as shampoo goes:
now first thing, I decided I will be using Nizoral every 3 days.
for the "nizoral off days" after you mentioned NANO shampoo I'm looking for the studies that show regrowth (if any) from NANO shampoo usage.
do you happen to know where I can find any?

Oh heavens, no! There are no studies on NANO shampoo, or NANO specifically.

you're not being sarcastic ? really no studies?

Nope he's not being sarcastic, supposedly you're just supposed to 'take his word for it' that it works.

Jacob

Reaction score
hairhoper said:
Bryan said:
hairhoper said:
Avoid NANO or other such unproven rubbish. Jacob is right, there is no proof the stuff works.

So you criticize NANO, just because you don't know anything about it yourself. Nice going.

I criticize anything unproven, just as you do except for what appears to be your 'Dr Proctor blindspot' where you just regurgitate anything he says as if it's gospel.

Shilling for Proctor, nice going.

I still do not get how he's gotten away with it all this time. I appreciate the fact that at least here we can point these things out.

And obviously we know nothing about NANO. We've only been force-fed what anybody does know about it for over a decade. :shock:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Gizmo said:
you're not being sarcastic ? really no studies?

Nope. None that I know of. Why on earth would I be "sarcastic" about that?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
hairhoper said:
Bryan said:
So you criticize NANO, just because you don't know anything about it yourself. Nice going.

I criticize anything unproven, just as you do except for what appears to be your 'Dr Proctor blindspot' where you just regurgitate anything he says as if it's gospel.

Shilling for Proctor, nice going.

So anything that doesn't have a study associated with it is "unproven", right? What a really stupid thing to say!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Bryan, was listening to the Bald Truth tonight ( previously recorded from the show on 1/8/2012) and Spencer was talking about YOU. Wow, you are quite a celebrity in the hair loss community.

Jacob

Reaction score
I wonder if Spencer knows Bryan is quite a shill as well.

Bryan said:
So anything that doesn't have a study associated with it is "unproven", right? What a really stupid thing to say!

You really should ask yourself that sometimes :shakehead:
Things that have been around this long with the claims made about them and you running around saying it's the OBVIOUS choice..should have studies galore for all to see. And the pictures.....

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Jacob, I don't need to see any studies on Proctor's products. They have helped me. Enough said. I am not a shill for Proctor and neither is Bryan.

Jacob

Reaction score
You use more than Prox..you've said the "new" Revivogen was working..again..for you..etc. Plain minoxidil could be helping you with whatever else you're using these days. Even if you think it is helping...the main point is:

Yes, Bryan is a shill for Proctor. Can you explain why else he CONSTANTLY says it's the OBVIOUS choice when there's not one dang study on NANO, for example, or any of the finished products....says the pictures are actually AWESOME and calls someone like me a liar for pointing out the obvious...uses the same snake-oil sales tactics as Dr. Proctor such as talking about the asinine "mysterious ingredients" etc...and then he runs around bashing other products and companies Dr's(including Dr. Lee..even calling Xandrox "bogus" probably less than a month ago) and demanding "proof" for this or that...things he cannot do for Proctor's products. And he's been doing this for what...10..15..or more years. ????

Jacob

Reaction score
And something else I forgot to mention... Bryan doesn't even use Proctor's products himself..hasn't for many years! Has those old..old...before/afters of himself..but darn it..he no longer uses the stuff.. so don't ask him for the latest pictures! Does he even use NANO shampoo..something that would be so OBVIOUS to use..since he must shampoo his hair!? And since NANO is the OBVIOUS choice....he should have at least maintained with it..right? :shakehead:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Bryan, was listening to the Bald Truth tonight ( previously recorded from the show on 1/8/2012) and Spencer was talking about YOU. Wow, you are quite a celebrity in the hair loss community.

Wow! Was it really _me_ he was talking about, or just another caller named "Bryan"? Did he use my full name? What all did he say?

The only time I recall ever having any interaction with him at all was several years ago, way back on alt.baldspot. I didn't have a very pleasant exchange with him.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
And something else I forgot to mention... Bryan doesn't even use Proctor's products himself..hasn't for many years! Has those old..old...before/afters of himself..but darn it..he no longer uses the stuff.. so don't ask him for the latest pictures! Does he even use NANO shampoo..something that would be so OBVIOUS to use..since he must shampoo his hair!? And since NANO is the OBVIOUS choice....he should have at least maintained with it..right? :shakehead:

Why do you keep blathering on and on about all that? I don't have the money to SPEND on these things, and I'm getting too old to care that much about my hair. If things were different, yes, I'd be using them.

Jacob

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Jacob said:

Why do you keep blathering on and on about all that? I don't have the money to SPEND on these things, and I'm getting too old to care that much about my hair. If things were different, yes, I'd be using them.

Oh B.S! The same as your initials btw. You don't have the money. Cry me a river. You haven't had the money then for years and years. You haven't cared about your hair then since those last before/after pictures..which were well over a decade ago. How convenient...that there's no point in asking for the latest before/afters to show that it's OBVIOUS this is the stuff to use.

You're going to tell us you haven't even been able to afford the watered-down version of the NANO shampoo all these years? :laugh:

Jacob

Reaction score
Something you(Bryan) said..here at HairLossTalk.com.. about a week ago:
Agreed. Let's wait for clinical trials published in a medical journal (even just ONE such trial), before assuming that it grows any hair at all on human heads.
This was on Nanoxidil..it was in response to
Your paying double for something for which you have no idea wether its effective or not.
You can see that here: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=42&p=661321

There's Bryan..again..questioning somebody/something else...seeking evidence- this time freakin' TRIALS(!!!). And yet we're just supposed to take Dr. Proctor's (and Bryan's)word on his crap and claims.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Bryan said:

Oh B.S! The same as your initials btw. You don't have the money. Cry me a river. You haven't had the money then for years and years. You haven't cared about your hair then since those last before/after pictures..which were well over a decade ago. How convenient...that there's no point in asking for the latest before/afters to show that it's OBVIOUS this is the stuff to use.

I don't currently have the money to spend on these things, although I had more money at times in the past; I'm currently too old to care much about my hair, although that was different maybe 15 or so years ago.

I don't feel like arguing with you over my bank statements or my age, and I'm not going to try to prove these things to you. You're a VERY VERY strange person, Jacob.

Gizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
guy guys guys....stop fighting each other and lets try to stay on topic and help the Gizmo

Jacob and Bryan, you two need either a room or a pair of gloves...

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Whatever, totally agree with Jacob.

Bryan is a complete hypocrite when it comes to talking about Proctor's products, just throws all his supposed expertise out the window.

He's the same when talking about Tricomin, he made himself look like a complete fool defending that product with some lame 3rd-hand story as his proof, in the face of overwhelming evidence showing it does not contain an effective amount of the active ingredient.

I'm more and more convinced Bryan has ties to these old-school hacks that have been getting away with flogging snakeoil sh*t like Tricomin, NANO and Revivogen for years.

(Though this forum and the hairlosstalk site are not guilt-free when it comes to trumping up these worthless products too).

And Gizmo, the best advice we can give you is to try minoxidil, since it's the only (easily available) growth stimulant that WORKS.

Any time spent on bullshit like NANO is precious time wasted and precious hair lost. Hopefully that's not a lesson you will have to learn the hard way.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
The best advice for whether or not to respond to hairhoper: "Don't feed the trolls!"

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's the best you can come up with? Wow.

You can't back up any of your claims about Proctor's products or Tricomin with anything remotely resembling proof. End of story. That's all anyone needs to know.

Jacob

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Jacob said:
Bryan said:

I don't currently have the money to spend on these things, although I had more money at times in the past; I'm currently too old to care much about my hair, although that was different maybe 15 or so years ago.

I don't feel like arguing with you over my bank statements or my age, and I'm not going to try to prove these things to you. You're a VERY VERY strange person, Jacob.

And yet all this time you haven't been using the products. Not even the watered-down NANO shampoo. Since those before/afters...or now. And yet it's the OBVIOUS........

So how's it working for you these days Bryan? Gotta any before/afters? No, I'm too old and broke. But it's OBVIOUSLY.....

If I'm strange..you're insane. And a shill.

Jacob

Reaction score
hairhoper said:
That's the best you can come up with? Wow.

You can't back up any of your claims about Proctor's products or Tricomin with anything remotely resembling proof. End of story. That's all anyone needs to know.

And yet...(reposting)....

Something you(Bryan) said..here at HairLossTalk.com.. about a week ago:
Agreed. Let's wait for clinical trials published in a medical journal (even just ONE such trial), before assuming that it grows any hair at all on human heads.
This was on Nanoxidil..it was in response to
Your paying double for something for which you have no idea wether its effective or not.
You can see that here: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=42&p=661321

There's Bryan..again..questioning somebody/something else...seeking evidence- this time freakin' TRIALS(!!!). And yet we're just supposed to take Dr. Proctor's (and Bryan's)word on his crap and claims.