Microneedling Photo Results Summary

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@tomJ - go watch his YouTube videos from the first page... he does not use minoxidil. I also documented his regimen on the 1st page.

I guess that it must be a tough uphill battle for the follicles to generate hair without minoxidil support and getting attacked by DHT continuously.
That actually shows that micro needling is most likely the number one choice for many people to combat hairloss

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys,
I can't seem to find the WNT topical product that I saw preciously anymore. There seems to be none on Ebay, and one on Amazon for £79.99 for 59ml... pricey but I guess if I'm wounding once a week it'll last for months.
Anyone has any other ideas?

these products are overpriced for no reason because the key ingredient is "cheap"
you can find methyl vanillate quite easily and you only need 0,2% according to studies/ I think I will add it to my routine in the next weeks.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27121450

LW94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have tried dermarolling in the past and not really stuck to it, this thread makes me think I need to give it a real try consistently.

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
I use the Dr. Pen Ultima A6. I order the needles via AliExpress. I am now doubting the needle thickness. Is the needle thickness worth a discussion about the effectiveness of regrowth? In other words is the Derminator needle thin and therefore better for regrowth? Does anyone know this?

dermaroller666

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "overpourgoodfortune, post: 1786074, membre: 139464"] [USER = 141364] @ dermaroller666 [/ USER] - Lol ... le travail acharné de ce fil lui a été attribué : p. Passez le mot, non? [/ QUOTE]
maybe he roams in the forum :rouler des yeux:

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys. Have any of you used minoxidil after getting on finasteride and then stopped and then waited a while without using minoxidil but still on finasteride.

I saw those microneedling and min success and I am blown away at some of those hairline regrowth pictures. I want to try it but I don’t want to damage other healthy follicles if I decide to stop.

Like if I can start min fill in my hairline a bit. And one day stop min while still on finasteride without things becoming worse pre minoxidil then I am down

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys. Have any of you used minoxidil after getting on finasteride and then stopped and then waited a while without using minoxidil but still on finasteride.

I saw those microneedling and min success and I am blown away at some of those hairline regrowth pictures. I want to try it but I don’t want to damage other healthy follicles if I decide to stop.

Like if I can start min fill in my hairline a bit. And one day stop min while still on finasteride without things becoming worse pre minoxidil then I am down

since finasteride elevates T a little and hairline is extremely sensitive to any androgen, it makes sense to "protect" those hairs with min .. .but you know those hair will be dependant on min forever unless maybe ngf-574h can protect them
actually finasteride destroyed my hairline 12 years ago, it never came back

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score

You won’t damage your follicles by needling. Follicles are 5mm down. Most people needle between 1mm-2mm.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You won’t damage your follicles by needling. Follicles are 5mm down. Most people needle between 1mm-2mm.
Well my question was more like whether minoxidil would damage my non balding hairs.

Like I have yet to see a single post by someone who has dropped minoxidil and their hair went back pre minoxidil. It’s always been even worse.

Now people say this is because they had no dht protection. What about those who got on Propecia. Got on minoxidil and then dropped it.

I want to know what happened to those guys lol

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well my question was more like whether minoxidil would damage my non balding hairs.

Like I have yet to see a single post by someone who has dropped minoxidil and their hair went back pre minoxidil. It’s always been even worse.

Now people say this is because they had no dht protection. What about those who got on Propecia. Got on minoxidil and then dropped it.

I want to know what happened to those guys lol

That’s not true. Sorry!!

Lots of people go through the “minoxidil shed”... it’s pretty common and known that before it gets better with Min it gets worse...

yammer1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm experiencing a pretty significant shed of primarily shorter hairs every time I micro needle. Is this normal? I've had positive results a little while back but now seem to be slower recovering after I took a break from it and lost all of my results (due to lifestyle before a big move). Any feedback would be great. Am using 1.25-1.5mm dr. pen. Attached is a photo of the crime scene.

Attachments

• IMG_20190715_011732.jpg
    IMG_20190715_011732.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,832