Microneedling Photo Results Summary

yammer1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm experiencing a pretty significant shed of primarily shorter hairs every time I micro needle. Is this normal? I've had positive results a little while back but now seem to be slower recovering after I took a break from it and lost all of my results (due to lifestyle before a big move). Any feedback would be great. Am using 1.25-1.5mm dr. pen. Attached is a photo of the crime scene.

Attachments

• IMG_20190715_011732.jpg
    IMG_20190715_011732.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,589

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I do..With dutasteride, Minoxidil, Tretinoin, Adenosine, Stemoxydine, Licl, ketoconazole 2% Shampoo and GHK-CU ( Folligen lotions for Hair).

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It definitely helps. My scalp feels a lot better and hair has a stronger feel the days after needling. Haven’t tried it with min
Nice. Unfortunately, the "feeling" of the scalp and hair does not equate to getting regrowth, which is what is behind directly asked in the question.
As someone who has been reading the large microneedling thread since the start, I am not aware of anyone who has achieved regrowth on needling alone. Every standalone needler hasn't reported regrowth. All responders are also using min or finasteride.

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any female success stories on this thread? I had a quick browse and seems like it’s only men.

I wonder if that’s because women haven’t tried yet, or that it exclusively helps men..

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any female success stories on this thread? I had a quick browse and seems like it’s only men.

I wonder if that’s because women haven’t tried yet, or that it exclusively helps men..
I haven't seen any women try this to be honest. If minoxidil works for women then I'm sure this will help women too.

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't seen any women try this to be honest. If minoxidil works for women then I'm sure this will help women too.

I thought so too, however, Follica (which is effectively commercialized micro-needling) is only trialing this on men.

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought so too, however, Follica (which is effectively commercialized micro-needling) is only trialing this on men.
Well men are the biggest market for hairloss product I presume so that doesn't really matter. And we don't know for certain what Follica will use too.

If minoxidil works for women, needling will work for women too, I have no doubt about that.

imsupercereal

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Based on the sampling size of this thread, which topicals/supplements work best in conjunction with microneedling? Just as background, I used the Big 3 for 10 months with absolutely zero results (not even maintenance) before quitting.

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@overpourgoodfortune

This thread needs an update bro, so many new good results posted in the microneedling thread these last months.

I have been crazy bush with work since about ~April... so haven't had time to follow the thread unfortunately. When I created this one and followed the large thread, I was in between work - so I made a job of this while I had the time :)

I was hoping someone else from the community would run with it afterwards.

If things quiet down enough in a couple months, I may pull some of the results together again.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been crazy bush with work since about ~April... so haven't had time to follow the thread unfortunately. When I created this one and followed the large thread, I was in between work - so I made a job of this while I had the time :)

I was hoping someone else from the community would run with it afterwards.

If things quiet down enough in a couple months, I may pull some of the results together again.

Am hoping you still making good progress with your needling...from memory you had quite a bit of success...

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Based on the sampling size of this thread, which topicals/supplements work best in conjunction with microneedling? Just as background, I used the Big 3 for 10 months with absolutely zero results (not even maintenance) before quitting.
Seti and minoxidil.
minoxidil is way more potent at regrowth, but seti reduces shedding by ~90%.