Miconazole Nitrate ( Log And Results )

shavemyhead

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey tylerduren! i made an account because i wanted to comment on how impressive your results were. i saw that you posted what brand of miconazole you were using but i was wondering what brand of keto shampoo you were using for your regimen.(as to my knowledge the brand of the product seems to be pretty important as far as results go). If your results are legit... then this is a cure if I've ever seen one. i had a question though, do you think you would get decent results without the keto shampoo and just applying the cream every night? let me know what you think.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey tylerduren! i made an account because i wanted to comment on how impressive your results were. i saw that you posted what brand of miconazole you were using but i was wondering what brand of keto shampoo you were using for your regimen.(as to my knowledge the brand of the product seems to be pretty important as far as results go). If your results are legit... then this is a cure if I've ever seen one. i had a question though, do you think you would get decent results without the keto shampoo and just applying the cream every night? let me know what you think.

I use " boots " keto shampoo. Its basically same as nizoral. 2% is best

Also yes i think keto and micon work better together. Keto seems to control itchy and keep my hair squeeky clean and also reduce affects of androgens. Micon seems to be the growth factor

shavemyhead

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for your input!. i ordered the micon and keto and ill keep everyone updated on the results :D.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use " boots " keto shampoo. Its basically same as nizoral. 2% is best

Also yes i think keto and micon work better together. Keto seems to control itchy and keep my hair squeeky clean and also reduce affects of androgens. Micon seems to be the growth factor

dude what else you using?

i might try all this stuff, im from the uk too

you on finasteride?

shavemyhead

My Regimen
Reaction score
hmm well I've used propecia in the past and got some sexual side effects from that so i stopped using it. but really? foot cream causing sexual side effects? lol ima have to look into that i guess :eek:

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I purchased some from Walgreens a few days ago but mine said vaginal cream im guessing it doesn't really matter though

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just bought a tube of cream at walmart. Equate brand, 10 dollars. Ill start tonight.

Tyler, any advice on how to really get this cream further into the hair than just the hairline?

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have had a search for this as a possible treatment but can't find anything solid.

I've seen there is a thread on here from 2011?

Can somebody please explain to me if it has been known for at least 6 years, how do we not know if this works or not for sure? Thanks

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My last post in this thread. I will keep my log running in " alternative treatments section "

Top - today 18 july
Bottom - march 15
4month 4 days

quickgrid_201771803333419.png

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i had to stop taking this.
it gave me headaches and i was tired all day.

f*** !

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i had to stop taking this.
it gave me headaches and i was tired all day.

f*** !

I got slight headaches firstst week or two but not had since and feel great all the time

You mighy just need to get used to it or are putting too much on

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got slight headaches firstst week or two but not had since and feel great all the time

You mighy just need to get used to it or are putting too much on

if it works for you, congrats man.
but i don't think that this is for me, since i saw people saying that they shed like crazy after stopping.

i'm trying Cetirizin next.
then setipiprant when i start working.

Kevand

Established Member
Reaction score
but i don't think that this is for me, since i saw people saying that they shed like crazy after stopping.

This is a very common side effect. I've read in female community forum that thet dilute the cream with water or oils. You could try dilute it with basic light cream 1:5 so u have 5mg/g.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sound man i think you made right decision as last think you want is side effects. Fingers crossed i dont get any

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hmm...Seti seems like a wast of time. Theres some guy who was been taking it for over a year with little progress if any and it costs a bomb

Also i done cetrizine and it didnt do anything for me but might for you. Whatever you do , you should create a log with pictures and stay consistant

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hmm well I've used propecia in the past and got some sexual side effects from that so i stopped using it. but really? foot cream causing sexual side effects? lol ima have to look into that i guess :eek:

No sexual sides from miconazole and never seem anyone claim that but you never know. Depends how sensitive you are