Miconazole Nitrate ( Log And Results )

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how much do you use ? i just bought two from amazon uk.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how much do you use ? i just bought two from amazon uk.

A small tub lasts around a week sometimes less. Depends what your doing with it . I put around the same as you woukd toothpaste on a tooahbrush and rub it in to the temples and hair around temples then sometimes a tiny bit more

copiln

Reaction score
Hi,
I started to use Miconazole since I saw your thread. Before using it, when I was putting my hand through my hair, I could see at least 20 - 30 follicles falling. Now I can hardly see 1 or 2 follicles falling.
I use only dermaroller 1mm before using Miconazole once per day.

Edit: I also use Ketoconazole shampoo.

Last edited:

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
I started to use Miconazole since I saw your thread. Before using it, when I was putting my hand through my hair, I could see at least 20 - 30 follicles falling. Now I can hardly see 1 or 2 follicles falling.

When did you see the thread? He made it Monday, so it worked for you in a few days?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

youre using cream? on which area? I started tincture (sold over the counter here) 2 days ago on a norwood 3a (meaning I don't have slick bald area) nothing to report yet obviously..

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
youre using cream? on which area? I started tincture (sold over the counter here) 2 days ago on a norwood 3a (meaning I don't have slick bald area) nothing to report yet obviously..

Ia thr tinxture a watery liquid ? Interested as it may help absorbtion. Im still having anazing results on the cresm

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone able to explain how this stuff works to grow hair?
I am very sensitive to anti DHT meds, so I want to be clear on method of action before pursuing.
Anybody?

PGE1.... micon works as growth stimulant
KETO... antifungal and anti androgen
CAPASAL... ant dandruff and skin ph balance

copiln

Reaction score
Ia thr tinxture a watery liquid ? Interested as it may help absorbtion. Im still having anazing results on the cresm

It is not wattery, more like a non greasy ointment.

Temples. I am also a 3 to 3A. I took before pictures today. Maybe there will be "after" pictures in a few months.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice to see peo0le tryinf this. I wud stress that id you are going to log it then do it properly by applying every night / or day at the same time and dont miss days.

Night is good as i leave it in while i sleep ang the wash it out in mirning as it isnt good as styling gel :p

Also worth boting im taking a nitrate version. I heard befire it has to be nitrate but not sire why

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Temples. I am also a 3 to 3A. I took before pictures today. Maybe there will be "after" pictures in a few months.

What brand and country ? I onky see powder or cream most places in uk

Sorry fir spelling, just woke up smashed from all the rum i drank last night

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Can you please name the brand you are using? I am going to try this but i want to test the same thing as you guys are using.
Thanks

copiln

Reaction score
I'm from Romania. The name of the brand is Slavia. It's the 20 mg/g cream. It is indeed miconazole nitrate.

Attachments

• 769990132e5cc8dc501d6fdfa2daf962ebb3e078.jpg
    769990132e5cc8dc501d6fdfa2daf962ebb3e078.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 360