Miconazole Nitrate ( Log And Results )

fml

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL oh god, here we go again with the vag cream. People were doing this and lying to themselves way back in 2010 when I first started browsing the forums. They all got on finasteride in the end, 6-12 months down the line.

fml

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL brain fog and regrowth. Sure.

2010 called and it wants its vag cream back.

fml

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, google: monistat male pattern baldness

You will have stuff from 2008, 2009 come up. Sorry.

fml

Established Member
Reaction score
Elaborate trolling surely? You are all doing and saying exactly the same things as guys years ago. Eyeballing regrowth in dodgy photos etc.. I literally just checked to make sure I didnt accidentally pull up some years old thread. I honestly just checked the date on the OP because I feel like I am in a time warp.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
va
Elaborate trolling surely? You are all doing and saying exactly the same things as guys years ago. Eyeballing regrowth in dodgy photos etc.. I literally just checked to make sure I didnt accidentally pull up some years old thread. I honestly just checked the date on the OP because I feel like I am in a time warp.

calm down dude and take a breath. mabey your hair will stop falling out :,D

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I purchased some from Walgreens a few days ago but mine said vaginal cream im guessing it doesn't really matter though
What is good for the vagina, has to be good for your hair.

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm trying Cetirizin next.
Cetrizin? WTF is this?
The next potential cure? ^^

I have too much stuff in my regimen. I have to stop adding new stuff *lol*

Last edited:

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I belive nitrate is important. Look at my log in alternative treatments

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice to see peo0le tryinf this. I wud stress that id you are going to log it then do it properly by applying every night / or day at the same time and dont miss days.

Night is good as i leave it in while i sleep ang the wash it out in mirning as it isnt good as styling gel :p

Also worth boting im taking a nitrate version. I heard befire it has to be nitrate but not sire why
You’re not supposed to use Mic nitrate daily. It is unsafe to use a nitrate based substance so often. AT MOST maybe 4 times a week. Ideally 3.

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re not supposed to use Mic nitrate daily. It is unsafe to use a nitrate based substance so often. AT MOST maybe 4 times a week. Ideally 3.
What is unsafe about it? Does it give you cancer or something?

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U49Rw6X.jpg

Seems like there are indications that DMSO acts a bit as PGE1+PGI2 agonist. Maybe this + DMSO?

fuggles

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL brain fog and regrowth. Sure.

2010 called and it wants its vag cream back.

va

calm down dude and take a breath. mabey your hair will stop falling out :,D

cant find the posts you talk of. can you link them

What is good for the vagina, has to be good for your hair.

Cetrizin? WTF is this?
The next potential cure? ^^

I have too much stuff in my regimen. I have to stop adding new stuff *lol*

I belive nitrate is important. Look at my log in alternative treatments

What is unsafe about it? Does it give you cancer or something?

Well yes. It’s a widely known fact that you don’t f*** nitrates like it’s candy mate. You can fob it off like “oh everything gives you cancer”, but nitrates are renowned for it.

Ingested nitrate yes

View attachment 73406
Seems like there are indications that DMSO acts a bit as PGE1+PGI2 agonist. Maybe this + DMSO?

1) firstly, it's not a vaginal cream. it's an antifungal for toenails, dermatitis etc. buy a liquid tincture for easier use like fungoid

2) it has no effect on the androgen recepter, but ketoconazole does

3) it effects the glucocorticoid receptor mostly, it lowers cortisol in the scalp.

Crinklytoes

My Regimen
Reaction score
Although this Miconazole Nitrate 2 % thread is old ... I wanted to add that, it has worked for me .... Regrowing areas that had been thinning near temples ... My hair grows at an abnormally fast rate, so it was easy for me to notice, differences.
I researched informal remedies and thought I w Monistat 2% 7 day yeast infection creama try ... purchased Monistat Vag cream combined with water in Spray bottle, drenched scalp hair. Within days I noticed a difference. Since my scalp hair growth rate is insanely fast says my Barber. I'm guessing that my results might be unusual ... but, I'll be upping to 4%, with less frequency to see if anything else happens.