Miconazole Nitrate ( Log And Results )

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm...Seti seems like a wast of time. Theres some guy who was been taking it for over a year with little progress if any and it costs a bomb

Also i done cetrizine and it didnt do anything for me but might for you. Whatever you do , you should create a log with pictures and stay consistant
was he taking more than 1g a day ? i doubt it, seti works with a high dose.
also, no one replicated this recent study yet, they didn't have an idea about what vehicle and dose to use.
unless people replicate the study and get no results we can't say cetirizine doesn't work.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
was he taking more than 1g a day ? i doubt it, seti works with a high dose.
also, no one replicated this recent study yet, they didn't have an idea about what vehicle and dose to use.
unless people replicate the study and get no results we can't say cetirizine doesn't work.

Good point man. Defo log it ... dont grow a nw1 and disapear with no trace

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Top - approx 3 months ago
Bottom - right now
Ref point - little brown mole

Managed to find a clearer before pic with similar lighting ans angles etc.

Attachments

• 1500412477582.jpg
    1500412477582.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 774

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant really tell

Yeh im not sure. I think it looks better but it may be wishfull thinking and placebo. Time will tell i supose as 3 months difference is not enough. After a full year id expect to see a big difference.

I will keep going so that we can at least rule this out. But as i am not getting any sides and think its working i will continue as a lab rat ;)

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im on day three of this and i have had no sides but i am still seeing the same amount of loss each morning in the sink. I will continue on.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im on day three of this and i have had no sides but i am still seeing the same amount of loss each morning in the sink. I will continue on.
dude, falling hair has been dead 3 months ago.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like good progress for just several weeks.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ive been going at this for 3 weeks now. Hair in front still looks to be thinning and not seeming to be any stronger than before. I know its still early but not sure if this is helping, in my case at least.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive been going at this for 3 weeks now. Hair in front still looks to be thinning and not seeming to be any stronger than before. I know its still early but not sure if this is helping, in my case at least.

Androgenic or diffuse ?... i think this is more suited to androgenic pattern

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Androgenic or diffuse ?... i think this is more suited to androgenic pattern
Your progress looks great.
Im inbetween diffuse and Androgenic. Thinning quite a bit all over, but more so and faster along the hairline and back of head

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t this sh*t is amazing. Update on miz for around 10 days and I’ve got a lot of headaches as well as lots of fatigue. May lower the amount I apply but will stick with it if possible

First couple of weeks i got some weird brian fog etc but im either used to it or it has gone now

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant really tell

Things to look at:
1. Look at the shorter hairs along the top of the hairline.
2. Look at the bottom left in each picture at the blonde vellus hairs.
3. Look at the shape of the arc along where the hair is pulled back.

First couple of weeks i got some weird brian fog etc but im either used to it or it has gone now

Yes! That's the spirit. Brains don't matter, only hair matters. :D