Miconazole Nitrate & Keto Log ( 6 Month )

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Does the miconazole leave your hair messy and unkempt looking in the mornings?

I'm thinking of adding it for use at night but I shower at night too so I would have my application on for roughly the entire day.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heres comparrison of latest pic and an older one

photocollage_20171012192954613.png

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the best log i have ever seen. And absolute confirmation of hairline regrowth. He probably got his hairline back. Best of all no side effects. Miconazole probably works by making ur scalp a womens scalp. It inhibits steroidgensis. especially androgens. And a weak androgen antagonist.

whenever someone hears androgen inhibitor they think cure. But not all androgen inhibitors work the same. The way this works is def better than anything out there.

I am just curious if one were to stop would the hairloss progress at the rate it progressed before

pizzadriver1933

My Regimen
Reaction score
just stumbled upon this thread, never heard of that anti fungal cream. so strange to see such great progress and then seeing this thread dying :/

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No improvement at all, only deluded people taking sit in the collective deluded train journey to the imaginary world, comparing photos from different qualities and zoom thus creating the illusion of very little regrowth, but there is nothing.

@EndlessPossibilities Maybe you are right and i am wrong, but this log doesn't prove anything, maybe yours will, keep us updated and let's be objective.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No improvement at all, only deluded people taking sit in the collective deluded train journey to the imaginary world, comparing photos from different qualities and zoom thus creating the illusion of very little regrowth, but there is nothing.

@EndlessPossibilities Maybe you are right and i am wrong, but this log doesn't prove anything, maybe yours will, keep us updated and let's be objective.

no improvement at all? How do you not see the difference. Its a massive difference. Just look at those temples. Theres new visible hair everywhere. This is one of the best documented logs ive seen. With close up shots at the same angles over and over. Also antifungals have been proven scientifically to work. He has documents and science on his side.
just stumbled upon this thread, never heard of that anti fungal cream. so strange to see such great progress and then seeing this thread dying :/

bro he didnt post up cause he either lost ir or he got it back. But id imagine not being on finasteride couldve set him back or its very tough to keep ip the consistency i guess. I hope next few months i can update with progress.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at the little whitish hair on his sides, on the older pics it's a lot more blurred, also take a look at the 2 photos, it looks like the old one is way more zoomed on the temple which explain the blurr/bad quality. So in the more recent one it looks like he has more baby hair but no it's just because it is not as zoomed as the old one so it seems like there's less distance between baby hair and they are sharper. It gives the illusion there is more hair and that the hairless area is less extended.

That's only my impression, but i will follow your progress and i would be glad to see you prove me wrong, honestly.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even the mole he circled appears to be way sharper on the new one than on the old one

fuggles

Established Member
Reaction score
Good stuff. Do you feel like those new hairs are going terminal?

Fi

Cheers man. Finally they are :D

Does the miconazole leave your hair messy and unkempt looking in the mornings?

I'm thinking of adding it for use at night but I shower at night too so I would have my application on for roughly the entire day.

DID you use Clotrimazole and / or Selenium disulfide?

So, its basically voltaren?

This is the best log i have ever seen. And absolute confirmation of hairline regrowth. He probably got his hairline back. Best of all no side effects. Miconazole probably works by making ur scalp a womens scalp. It inhibits steroidgensis. especially androgens. And a weak androgen antagonist.

whenever someone hears androgen inhibitor they think cure. But not all androgen inhibitors work the same. The way this works is def better than anything out there.

I am just curious if one were to stop would the hairloss progress at the rate it progressed before

no improvement at all? How do you not see the difference. Its a massive difference. Just look at those temples. Theres new visible hair everywhere. This is one of the best documented logs ive seen. With close up shots at the same angles over and over. Also antifungals have been proven scientifically to work. He has documents and science on his side.

bro he didnt post up cause he either lost ir or he got it back. But id imagine not being on finasteride couldve set him back or its very tough to keep ip the consistency i guess. I hope next few months i can update with progress.

Even the mole he circled appears to be way sharper on the new one than on the old one

1) firstly, it's not a vaginal cream. it's an antifungal for toenails, dermatitis etc. buy a liquid tincture for easier use like fungoid tincture

2) it has no effect on the androgen receptor, but ketoconazole does

3) it effects the glucocorticoid receptor mostly, it lowers cortisol in the scalp. i assume this is how it works.