Men Whose Hair You're Jealous Of (and You Wish You Had)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
2 finger hairline? lol is that even possible!?!
That photo above is about two fingers. Assuming his head is not that big in real life if you enlarge his photo, I get only two fingers.

Peer Hammad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zayn malik rocks dude

Attachments

• InstaSave.jpg
    InstaSave.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 508
  • InstaSave.jpg
    InstaSave.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 452

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

Probably the greatest hair/haircut I’ve ever seen. Skip to 11mins if you can’t be arsed watching the cut.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Probably the greatest hair/haircut I’ve ever seen. Skip to 11mins if you can’t be arsed watching the cut.

I think fades are way overrated but that kid has great freakin' hair. I wish I had half of that up top. It's kinda ridiculous that he needs to cut away parts of the hair line to make it nice and tidy.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

If I wanted legoman hair I’d wear a shitty wig...horrendous.

For me it’s Jake Gyllenhall definitely.

3wtg71

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of the men that age where I live look like this guy and have the same hair style and beard. Its a generic look here. Most have a two finger to 3 finger hairline. 4 finger hairline is very rare. I read somewhere that people with high foreheads tend to be very intelligent.
where is that? only place i can think where that super low hairline might be somewhat normal is latin america

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's kinda ridiculous that he needs to cut away parts of the hair line to make it nice and tidy.
I was just thinking that same thing the other day, it really is sickening when guys have to shave their proceeding hairline to shape it up.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone ever notice that 99% of these guys on here with great hair also have thick eyebrows?! I also noticed that with some of my friends. The thicker the brows, the thicker the scalp hair.

sathanas

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. Elmer Lach (1918-2015)
Probably the most juvenile hairline I've seen in adult White males, it hasn't even changed much throughout his life.
Great genes, both hair and physique/longevity, sadly he left only 1 child.

2. John Drew Barrymore (1932-2004)
The second-to-top in my list of juvenile hairlines. This one left a good amount of descendants, and Barrymore dynasty is overall gifted with good hair genes.

Attachments

• unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 9338f0cf508dbb79d93f1bad2b143877.jpg
    9338f0cf508dbb79d93f1bad2b143877.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
My own. I had the best hair that I had ever seen
. Cant get back there even with a transplant.