Men Whose Hair You're Jealous Of (and You Wish You Had)

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know, but it's just SO DAMN FUNNY TO ME!

Somehow, I'm just NOT FEELING A "GOOD VIBRATION" today, I just don't know.

This guy on the picture is NEVER Mark Wahlberg. Mark Wahlberg has 0 signs of baldness.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy on the picture is NEVER Mark Wahlberg. Mark Wahlberg has 0 signs of baldness.

What???

He had a high hairline before his transplant. Then he had a decent hairline.

Here's a recent picture of him. His hairline definitely has receded.

mark_whalberg_hair.jpg

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still great hairs for an 46 years old guy:

View attachment 78966

Look, I never said his hair was bad (I'm in the same age bracket, but older).

It's just not as good as it once was.

I need to show you an old picture of him, when his hair was definitely receding up
North. Again, it was never as bad as his older brother was.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this Mark Wahlberg??

@N003 - Wahlberg is on the left down below (for those who don't care, I'm just
stating that's where he is. Matt Damon is on the right).

His first transplant gave his hairline gave him a decent hairline.

NOTE though, his back doesn't look natural. So, it is possible he had more than two.

markwahlberg-1377058588.jpg

Donnie Wahlberg probably wouldn't look good with a transplant, because his hairloss
is too severe.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, 53! This guy looks 35, tops.

In that pic, yeah - he looks mid-late 30's. But that's largely because it's a low quality photo. Amazing hair, of course. But check his IG and the other photos in better light/resolution - he looks every bit his age. My dad is 65 and has FAR less hair (a close cropped NW3+ if I had to estimate, possibly 3.5), but looks clearly younger than this guy despite the hair halo effect he has going on. It's all about the skin quality.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@JeanLucBB , he looks like almost all the men I see in my hometown. I am not joking unfortunately. I actually laugh to myself sometimes because there are days no matter where I go, I can't escape guys that look like the one in that photo. I am thinking why do Caucasians like me get the short end the stick. The good news is I am taller than most of them.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Emre Can, hair p**rn at it’s highest!

Attachments

• 854C79A2-5DD8-4710-91C5-286AF47BCBD4.jpeg
    854C79A2-5DD8-4710-91C5-286AF47BCBD4.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 562

blackg

Reaction score
@JeanLucBB , he looks like almost all the men I see in my hometown. I am not joking unfortunately. I actually laugh to myself sometimes because there are days no matter where I go, I can't escape guys that look like the one in that photo. I am thinking why do Caucasians like me get the short end the stick. The good news is I am taller than most of them.
You live in Little Havana, Florida?