Men Whose Hair You're Jealous Of (and You Wish You Had)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
No, I'd like to though. The Kennedy Space Centre and maybe Tampa Bay would be first stops on my list.
Let me know if you ever do come this way. I will be happy to give you a free tour and can show you the best places to dine.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shameless self bump, but I had to post this; Michael McDonald of The Doobie Brothers at age 65:

maxresdefault.jpg

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
don't know if there is anything on the level of finasteride or dutasteride but with a google search I came up with
quercetin and luteolin for herbal inhibitors - but you know that market.

Antihistamines may play a part in PGD2 inhibition. This is one I put on my list as when I dermaroll my hairline I get watery eyes
and stuffy nose - might there be some correlation? I dunno.

Question from a fellow water eyes guy when dermarolling. Are you unable to bleed as well? I can go full bulldozer and not get a single drop of blood.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Question from a fellow water eyes guy when dermarolling. Are you unable to bleed as well? I can go full bulldozer and not get a single drop of blood.
Not a vampire, so yes I bleed if push too hard or over roll.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
emre can (german national player)

View attachment 88435
Most of the men that age where I live look like this guy and have the same hair style and beard. Its a generic look here. Most have a two finger to 3 finger hairline. 4 finger hairline is very rare. I read somewhere that people with high foreheads tend to be very intelligent.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of the men that age where I live look like this guy and have the same hair style and beard. Its a generic look here. Most have a two finger to 3 finger hairline. 4 finger hairline is very rare. I read somewhere that people with high foreheads tend to be very intelligent.
2 finger hairline? lol is that even possible!?!