Men Whose Hair You're Jealous Of (and You Wish You Had)

blackg

Reaction score
Maybe....I do worry about the "sagging chest" look fit/muscular guys seem to get between 40-50. Want to do what I can to minimize that
Try not to overwork your chest muscles.
But it the end... father time always wins out.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
5133ED20-0FF4-48D9-96EA-4F428208C431.jpeg
Happened upon a pic of Cyndi Lauper’s husband, actor David Thornton. Da f***??! When I see fullheads like this I always wonder how much of my life I’ve had to think about something as random as my hair slowly-ish deforming on top of my head vs. this guy who has probably never thought about hair loss for more than two seconds. Literally days, weeks, months, years with hair loss gnawing at my very soul, while this guy (who is likely years older than me) hasn’t had a moment’s pause over it. It’s fascinatingly horrifying.

blackg

Reaction score
View attachment 78850 Happened upon a pic of Cyndi Lauper’s husband, actor David Thornton. Da f***??! When I see fullheads like this I always wonder how much of my life I’ve had to think about something as random as my hair slowly-ish deforming on top of my head vs. this guy who has probably never thought about hair loss for more than two seconds. Literally days, weeks, months, years with hair loss gnawing at my very soul, while this guy (who is likely years older than me) hasn’t had a moment’s pause over it. It’s fascinatingly horrifying.
What a privileged poonce he is.

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He did. He shaved it bald for his first one, and it came out alright.

He had a decent hairline.

The problem is his most recent one. Unfortunately, it looks like a lot of hair failed when it was
moved from his donor area.

When you see him in a recent movie, you can definitely tell.

It's hard to see on a television screen though. I will give him credit on that one.
Never noticed it. f*****g hollywood celebrities and their access to the premium of preems. f*****g shitters. I'd give everything to have their money.

shookwun

Reaction score
Try not to overwork your chest muscles.
But it the end... father time always wins out.
giphy.gif

View attachment 78850 Happened upon a pic of Cyndi Lauper’s husband, actor David Thornton. Da f***??! When I see fullheads like this I always wonder how much of my life I’ve had to think about something as random as my hair slowly-ish deforming on top of my head vs. this guy who has probably never thought about hair loss for more than two seconds. Literally days, weeks, months, years with hair loss gnawing at my very soul, while this guy (who is likely years older than me) hasn’t had a moment’s pause over it. It’s fascinatingly horrifying.
you can tell by looking at him, he's never thought twice about his hair, style and appearance

he effortlessly maintains his image, and beauty.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
He did. He shaved it bald for his first one, and it came out alright.

He had a decent hairline.

The problem is his most recent one. Unfortunately, it looks like a lot of hair failed when it was
moved from his donor area.

When you see him in a recent movie, you can definitely tell.

It's hard to see on a television screen though. I will give him credit on that one.
@rclark ,He still in great shape but you can see his diffuse thinning here.
mark-wahlberg-shirtless-diving-beach-muscles-photos-02-480w.jpg

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
@rclark ,He still in great shape but you can see his diffuse thinning here.
View attachment 78909
Ya it's strange how we can keep our bodies in good shape if we work at it long past what we can do with our hair - why or why God!
Why couldn't you just leave our hair alone, what is your purpose for this! Anywho, here's another jealousy pic, sheesh:

upload_2018-2-9_20-56-36.png

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ya it's strange how we can keep our bodies in good shape if we work at it long past what we can do with our hair - why or why God!
Why couldn't you just leave our hair alone, what is your purpose for this! Anywho, here's another jealousy pic, sheesh:

View attachment 78911

He looks like a mushroom with good hair.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zach Quinto, his hair AND his beard.... second place, my friend Nils (and a really awesome guy).

Attachments

• 21909659_766471773538486_3569594710374744064_n.jpg
    21909659_766471773538486_3569594710374744064_n.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 356
  • zachary-quinto-premiere-girls-season-6-01.jpg
    zachary-quinto-premiere-girls-season-6-01.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 367

DoctorHouse

Reaction score