Men Whose Hair You're Jealous Of (and You Wish You Had)

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude is on top of his agemaxing game.

The age has started to show a bit in the last 5-10 years, but it's still ridiculous that he's in his mid 50's and looks like that.
Clearly very disciplined when it comes to his aesthetics and health

I'm curious as to what his hair regimen is. I can only guess he's been on anti-androgens for years but obviously that's pure speculation. He's a very intelligent, thoughtful, and we'll read guy(regardless of the sh*t he takes for Scientology), so it's not surprising he's settled on something that's working for him with his hair, whatever it is
Definitely has 24/7 access to the best doctors and medication possible. That and the ability to spend any and all of his time towards an anti-aging lifestyle and not also have to deal with the stresses of living a normal, average life. Basically, you need to be rich to stay that young for so long.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whalberg had cool hair before his second transplant. Something went wrong.

Look at any of his pictures, you can see. His density is so bad.

He was never as bad as his brother Donnie, but it has gone down hill.

Dirty_Harry

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Andrea Pirlo
andrea-pirlo-1.jpg

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost hard to believe how f*****g thick that mane is. With that much test flowing in one man, to only have a mature hairline in an otherwise perfect set of hair is truly marvelous. Health and the presence of someone alpha is just flowing in that picture. I can almost smell the dense aroma of such a splendid specimen of a man.

Dirty_Harry

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost hard to believe how f*****g thick that mane is. With that much test flowing in one man, to only have a mature hairline in an otherwise perfect set of hair is truly marvelous. Health and the presence of someone alpha is just flowing in that picture. I can almost smell the dense aroma of such a splendid specimen of a man.

Deal with it
pirlo-style.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Whalberg had cool hair before his second transplant. Something went wrong.

Look at any of his pictures, you can see. His density is so bad.

He was never as bad as his brother Donnie, but it has gone down hill.
I definitely agree he had a transplant but I don't really know if he did two. He has diffuse loss mostly in the crown. I met him in person at my gym and he was wearing a hat. I knew he was hiding something underneath that hat. I met him when I didn't have to wear a hat to the gym like I do now.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely has 24/7 access to the best doctors and medication possible. That and the ability to spend any and all of his time towards an anti-aging lifestyle and not also have to deal with the stresses of living a normal, average life. Basically, you need to be rich to stay that young for so long.

I don't think you need to be rich, but you have to start relatively young and you have to sacrifice a lot. Basically what he's accomplished are my aging goals, but with all the time I spend working out, dealing with hair, skin, etc, I basically have no wind-down time during the work week, and I fall behind in other areas of life like cleaning, fixing my car, dealing with letters and paperwork. If I ever have a family or something this will be very difficult to keep up

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe this thread is antagonizing my h
I don't think you need to be rich, but you have to start relatively young and you have to sacrifice a lot. Basically what he's accomplished are my aging goals, but with all the time I spend working out, dealing with hair, skin, etc, I basically have no wind-down time during the work week, and I fall behind in other areas of life like cleaning, fixing my car, dealing with letters and paperwork. If I ever have a family or something this will be very difficult to keep up
A lot of hollywood actors get regular injections of hgh and testosterone, although in healthy amounts, and have the cleanest + best diets money can afford. They even inject fillers and botox. Cruise is notorious for both. He probably does all that and more. And I do agree with the body maintenance. It detracts from other aspects of your life, even mentally it's occupying a lot of space. It doesn't help that we live in the most vain culture on the planet.

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All those injections can easily run you up to $5000+ a month. You need a lot of money for that...

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe this thread is antagonizing my h

A lot of hollywood actors get regular injections of hgh and testosterone, although in healthy amounts, and have the cleanest + best diets money can afford. They even inject fillers and botox. Cruise is notorious for both. He probably does all that and more. And I do agree with the body maintenance. It detracts from other aspects of your life, even mentally it's occupying a lot of space. It doesn't help that we live in the most vain culture on the planet.

All those injections can easily run you up to $5000+ a month. You need a lot of money for that...

I do intend to get on trt + use a moderate amount of fillers probably in 10 years or so when I'll be almost in my 40's. I think it will be a sacrifice but affordable if I am at least moderately well off financially. But yeah, $5000 a month likely ain't happening for me no matter what moves I make between now and then

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do intend to get on trt + use a moderate amount of fillers probably in 10 years or so when I'll be almost in my 40's. I think it will be a sacrifice but affordable if I am at least moderately well off financially. But yeah, $5000 a month likely ain't happening for me no matter what moves I make between now and then
I mean, there are the more affordable paths you can take. Cheaper hgh/test. But with those types of drugs, quality is everything, and if you're getting it without a doctor, you're playing dice, or you got connections out the *** for legit supplies. I know a friend that gets hgh injections for about $400 a month. Not bad, but it's definitely not that pristine quality type sh*t rich hollywood movie stars get.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I honestly think you won't need that until your 50's. If you use a retinol now and continue to eat clean, stay fit, wear sunscreen, and keep stress levels low( this will be the hardest with marriage and children), you will be fine. The cleaner I eat, the better I look.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely agree he had a transplant but I don't really know if he did two. He has diffuse loss mostly in the crown. I met him in person at my gym and he was wearing a hat. I knew he was hiding something underneath that hat. I met him when I didn't have to wear a hat to the gym like I do now.

He did. He shaved it bald for his first one, and it came out alright.

He had a decent hairline.

The problem is his most recent one. Unfortunately, it looks like a lot of hair failed when it was
moved from his donor area.

When you see him in a recent movie, you can definitely tell.

It's hard to see on a television screen though. I will give him credit on that one.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly think you won't need that until your 50's. If you use a retinol now and continue to eat clean, stay fit, wear sunscreen, and keep stress levels low( this will be the hardest with marriage and children), you will be fine. The cleaner I eat, the better I look.

Maybe....I do worry about the "sagging chest" look fit/muscular guys seem to get between 40-50. Want to do what I can to minimize that

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
sadly, my younger brother. Perfect NW0, minimal forehead.... great density. Then theres me.
My older brother had way better hair( density) than me when we were growing up. Now its the opposite. I wonder if he feels the same way you do about me. Your brother is a chad too. That must be really tough for you to accept.

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
My older brother had way better hair( density) than me when we were growing up. Now its the opposite. I wonder if he feels the same way you do a about me. Your brother is a chad too. That must be really tough for you to accept.

IT SUCKS! THIS is why I say I am the perfect example of how women truly view balding. We are not far apart in age. We basically do look alike +/- a few things and growing up we both could swoon a girls easily. I was a much better charmer though. As soon as hairloss set in, I was human sh*t when we would stand next to each other. Literal sh*t. Its funny how people delusionally view guys with hair. I work out, he does not. Hes a stocky kid, kind of just plumpy looking but when we're next to each other people would swear he also works out. He does NOT look like he works out but because were brothers and I do, plus he has hair, its like some weird expectation that he must also so people just make it so.
Id give up working out to have his hair. Would save me a lot of personal time.