Men Whose Hair You're Jealous Of (and You Wish You Had)

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 76191

“DJ” from Roseanne.
That's a hell of a hairline & head of hair! While we're on the topic of Roseanne, John Goodman has impressive hair for a 65 year old:

goodman-john.jpeg

shookwun

Reaction score
i stopped caring. Learn to accept your subhuman hair, or make the best of it with a transplant.

less you obsess, and work on areas you have control over. the more at ease you will be.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
i stopped caring. Learn to accept your subhuman hair, or make the best of it with a transplant.

less you obsess, and work on areas you have control over. the more at ease you will be.

easy to speak with full head of hair isn't it

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing hair related, but I hope he has a massive heart attack in one year. :)
Wrong! Not gonna happen, Trump is a prophet of God - how else did he win the election against all odds unless
God said it to be. Heres some interesting vids on it:

I know Trump is an unlikely man of God, but if you studied scripture Saul persecuted Christians until Jesus came to him and said
"Saul why do you persecute me?!" To make a long story short he pondered the experience and became a new man in Christ renamed
Paul.
paul-the-bible.jpg

and looks like lost some hair in the process :)
paul-writing-his-letters.jpg

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong! Not gonna happen, Trump is a prophet of God - how else did he win the election against all odds unless

I know Trump is an unlikely man of God, but if you studied scripture Saul persecuted Christians until Jesus came to him and said
"Saul why do you persecute me?!" To make a long story short he pondered the experience and became a new man in Christ renamed
Paul.

View attachment 76443

As a prophet myself, I can tell you, he
won by the same way he will probably die, by CHOKING ON PUTIN'S DICK.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
Trump will

As a prophet myself, I can tell you, he
won by the same way he will probably die, by SUCKING PUTIN'S DICK.

But that might be too extreme. It could be from a heart attack from embarrassment,
after his son Baron catches him in the act.
Do you like American football?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Shook, I am really happy for you. You have come along way from when you first started here.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Christian Bale had some real nice hair in American Psycho

View attachment 76566

I believe he was starting to lose hair around this time and either got on treatments or got work done. His hair in Batman Begins and especially The Dark Knight looks even better than that despite being years later. Thicker and with a lower hairline.