Memoirs Of A Landwhale. Blah Blah Blah

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get the fire nation attack reference....

Could one of you bring me up to date on what has happened in this forum since the past two months?

Noteworthy recent events on Impact:

Nameless admitted that he did in fact not bed 2000 virgins. Yes quite a shock.

Shookwun got a hair transplant. Everyone is waiting for majestic tales of slaying.

People deleted their threads and everyone lost their minds due to lost likes. Admin came through and restored likes.

A girl who claims to be a 7 started a thread about not being able to get laid. This really happened.

Artist formerly known as Fred started gymcelling.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
e8wXBIf.jpg

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never forget:

D9ZzD.jpg

This height chart is pretty extreme. 6'1 is a great height. Even Brad Pitt is 5'11. Plus, I know at least two 5'9 players. Both have good faces. But American women may be more tolerant of lower height as average height here is lower than Europe.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
This height chart is pretty extreme. 6'1 is a great height. Even Brad Pitt is 5'11. Plus, I know at least two 5'9 players. Both have good faces. But American women may be more tolerant of lower height as average height here is lower than Europe.

5'9+ is decent height

enough for life and never give a thought about it

5'9 = NW2

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it's pretty extreme.

But if you're not at least 6 feet / at least 2 inches taller than your partner in heels, any women you're with is likely to believe that she's compromising.

Having a tall boyfriend is also important not just aesthetically, but so women can brag to other women. I've been told by women friends that a common question they get whenever they date someone new is "how tall is he?" So other women know that too, that if they get a new boyfriend the first question their circle of friends will ask is "how tell is he?", part of them will want to bring in a man they can brag about, that their friends can tell them congratulations, and that none of her friends will believe she's compromising.

That's largely from a woman friend of mine, we'v been close for 11 years, who is 5'3, she's dated men 5'6 through to 6'1 I think, she doesn't particularly care, but she notices it in other women and speaks of it as if it's the most ridiciulous standard women have. She's told me that she thinks women are perfectly capable of loving a man who is their height or whatever, but a lot of them nevertheless have a 6 feet rule.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it's pretty extreme.

But if you're not at least 6 feet / at least 2 inches taller than your partner in heels, any women you're with is likely to believe that she's compromising.

Having a tall boyfriend is also important not just aesthetically, but so women can brag to other women. I've been told by women friends that a common question they get whenever they date someone new is "how tall is he?" So other women know that too, that if they get a new boyfriend the first question their circle of friends will ask is "how tell is he?", part of them will want to bring in a man they can brag about, that their friends can tell them congratulations, and that none of her friends will believe she's compromising.

That's largely from a woman friend of mine, we'v been close for 11 years, who is 5'3, she's dated men 5'6 through to 6'1 I think, she doesn't particularly care, but she notices it in other women and speaks of it as if it's the most ridiciulous standard women have. She's told me that she thinks women are perfectly capable of loving a man who is their height or whatever, but a lot of them nevertheless have a 6 feet rule.

I always got the feeling that height is something nice to have for many women but not an absolute requirement. Although it may be a strict requirement for many as well. I personally know two model tier women around 5'4 to 5'5 tall who were strongly attracted to men ranging from 5'9 to 6'1. One of them is in relationship with a 5'8 man right now even though there were innumerable tall NW1's willing to go out with her. I know a gorgeous 5'7 Argentinean women from college who strictly slept with/dated men between 5'6 to 5'9. Tall Norwood 1 men would asked her out but she invariably chose shorter men. I met her father who was 5'8 and her brother was 5'7. So may be that normalized that height range for her.

Nevertheless, there is such a large pool of gorgeous women who actively date men between 5'8 to 5'11 that it shouldn't be an issue. However, if a man is less than 5'11, he better have a gorgeous face.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did notice something about men and height on Tinder

MOST of the men who were upper level 'executive' types were both tall and slim.

the tall men and very short men tend to mention height in the blurb.

as do men who are very successful make sure to mention where they work and what they do.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Noteworthy recent events on Impact:

Nameless admitted that he did in fact not bed 2000 virgins. Yes quite a shock.

Shookwun got a hair transplant. Everyone is waiting for majestic tales of slaying.

People deleted their threads and everyone lost their minds due to lost likes. Admin came through and restored likes.

A girl who claims to be a 7 started a thread about not being able to get laid. This really happened.

Artist formerly known as Fred started gymcelling.

This happened? Admin got involved because of lost likes?!!!!!

PS: Thanks for the summary!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Using celebrities...

In the words of my 5'8 best friend: "look at Lionel Messi!"

he is saying face trump height because she tall

but then look at Paulina and Ric Ocasek

he does NOT have face but he has height.

paulinaric.jpg

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have my daily job and another one I do on my personnal time (but I do the other one at job sometimes, that is how I manage!!)
We missed you too Cap'
Oh not a lot happened, David got married, Dante and Fred turned to Islam and Cope is dating a fat girl.

f*** yeah, @WhitePolarBear and I can't wait to stone a cheating woman to death with our peers, while wearing fake beards and covering our balding heads.

blog-mobc-stonedtodeath.jpg

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Our weekly height discussion :p

Height reduces your dating pool numbers. Face reduces you dating pool attractiveness. Short guys (to a point 5'6 probably) can still get looksmatched girls, it just gets significantly harder the shorter you are.

Beats being ugly and having no chance at hot girl.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Being short doesn't matter, just make sure you are famous, talented, charismatic and muscular to compensate for it!"

It had been a long time but... JUST LOL!

its the truth height matters 99% of time

its like if a woman is carrying a little extra weight she looks better tall then if she is short

short fat girls--froget it

tall 'voluptuous' girls--men still want.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Using celebrities...

In the words of my 5'8 best friend: "look at Lionel Messi!"

All the girls on this forum agree that height is an important factor.

From what I've seen more for a relationship than for sex.

A good face gives a girl better orgasms so why not have a good-looking f*** buddy even if he's short?

But introducing Chuck McManlet to her family and friends? Unthinkable for a lot of women.

That's my feeling when I hear my girlfriend mention her short ex-fling.

I posted pic of Ben Mckenzie because he was chosen as a lead for Gotham because of his good looks. So if a man is good enough to be chosen as a lead, he is good enough to find a beautiful gf. Also, It is irrelevant that he is a celebrity. Rules of attraction still apply. She found him hot enough to divorce her husband and go for him despite him being 5'8.

Also, I know plenty of gorgeous women who are in long term relationship with 5'8 to 5'11 tall. But that is not to say that height is not an advantage, it definitely is. But short height is certainly not a deal breaker for a lot of women, unless a man is extremely short(like 5'2).