Memoirs Of A Landwhale. Blah Blah Blah

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont agree with celebrities as examples for all people only in certain instances but physical attraction i do not think is one.

Celebrities are (generally not all) unique in what they are experiencing is very different from what most people are experiencing so some find compatibility with other celebrities for the shared experience

the other thing is they often are secluded with one another on film sets--depending where and for how long can create a false sense of reality...this is why they are so easily jumping out and into old/new relationships.

another thing is some of them align themselves in relationships due to a shared celebrity as it is going to make them even more bankable. Two B list celebrities in a couple suddenly have more visual appeal and gossip. They are FULLY aware of this.

And of course some just fall in love like everyone else and its not always understandable.

but for ever 'face' matched celebrity couple i can find you a celebrity couple who is NOT looks matched (be it height, weight, face, money, status etc).

And the same HALO that celebrity has for all of us--- they have that same halo effect with one another. So when Brad Pitt met Angelina Jolie--they were both in awe as the rest of us would be meeting either one of them.. they are film buffs usually themselves so they are like 'wow'.
Not as intense of course because they are used to meeting famous people but you know what I mean.
Seeing someone face in a magazine or tv screen movie screen BEFORE you meet and talk to someone has an effect in the initial meeting. Same with sports and musicians etc.
Even writers or politicians you might admire.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
not for nothing

they are not face matched.

images-15.jpeg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My objections to using celebrities:

1) Cameras, lighting, makeup, props, and Photoshop go a long way. Also taking 1,000 photos and keeping the best one.

2) money makes everything easier.

3) they're celebrities so they probably have an extraordinary compensating feature.

4) thousands of celebrities means we can pick and choose the examples that suit us.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love to cook not to clean. I am a semi real woman.

darling, you don't have to do anything. I will take care of you. Even if you had only twenty strands of hair, I would run my fingers through them, still get turned on and slowly go down on you for hours, while our maids tend to the cooking and managing of the vinyard.

blackg

Reaction score
How are you low status? Don't you have PhD in Astronomy? That's a pretty great achievement. Do you mean financial status?
I think he means in the aesthetic department. No offence, Dave.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
darling, you don't have to do anything. I will take care of you. Even if you had only twenty strands of hair, I would run my fingers through them, still get turned on and slowly go down on you for hours, while our maids tend to the cooking and managing of the vinyard.
Dude she mine now. We cuddle and watch ghibli movies all night

f*** sex, I'm a beta :D

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
f*** I don't even know what normal is.

But those six weeks might be the best of my adult life.

Doesn't it kill you that for all your hard work and scientific accomplishments, cashiers with better aesthetics get to have better lives?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't it kill you that for all your hard work and scientific accomplishments, cashiers with better aesthetics get to have better lives?
I dont know about hot cashiers but maybe hot managers with good enough 30-40k $ a year salaries lol

Cashier income is pushing it as far as how poor they are. Plus it's a soulless job

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But they get to f***.
Legit lol

Btw I'm surprised the Incel drought hasn't broken you yet

At this point I dont even care for sex haha. I was about to get a prostitute last year but i just didn't really care

Hard to tell if it's just innate mental issues or from sex drought

I feel I wouldn't be able to get it up with a girl. I'd be too busy wondering whether she thinks I'm ugly.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Legit lol

Btw I'm surprised the Incel drought hasn't broken you yet

I guess if there is one thing I have, it's mental fortitude. I'm still standing.

I feel I wouldn't be able to get it up with a girl. I'd be too busy wondering whether she thinks I'm ugly.
I was planning to visit a prostitute last year. But then I felt my lower body sucks, especially my butt. It has some droopage going on, as I had not been exercising my lower body due to back issues. I plan to visit a prostitute this year. Just to touch a body. I won't have sex.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
@CaptainForehead how is your job situation? If I remember correctly, you mentioned in the past that some b**ch at your work was giving you some trouble but she was about to go on leave. Has your situation improved with her? Did you bring it up to your manager?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess if there is one thing I have, it's mental fortitude. I'm still standing.

I was planning to visit a prostitute last year. But then I felt my lower body sucks, especially my butt. It has some droopage going on, as I had not been exercising my lower body due to back issues. I plan to visit a prostitute this year. Just to touch a body. I won't have sex.
im sure if you do that with a girl there could be some intimacy it will lead to as well , like at least kissing. with the internet and all you should make sure its a good prostitute, one with a nice personality that wouldnt mind doing this. Someone caring who actually enjoys the job and could help increase your confidence as well

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
@pjhair Thanks for asking. That woman is gone fortunately. However my boss has been abusive of late. He has lost his mind and has created a fear filled negative atmosphere. It is not just me, there is another person on the same project (which hasn't been going that well, and hence the frustration of my boss) as me, he is also hating this. It is mentally very taxing and reduces our performance, the opposite of what the boss would like. My boss is very bright, and technically extremely competent, but lately I've realized he lacks certain people skills -- he doesn't know how to handle subordinates, how to motivate people. He gets angry and becomes very negative. I used to look up to him. Used to.

One incident which happened a few weeks ago. He was supposed to write a project report by Feb15. He came to me on Feb 16 afternoon, and asked if I could write it as I had done the work on the project. That day was the first time I heard about the report, anyway I said yes. Naturally I asked him about the due date, he just said it was overdue, but didn't seem too concerned. I took that to mean "Don't take too long". I did not do the report that day. and he was mad the next that the report had not been done. I don't understand, if a task is that urgent, why the hell would he not be upfront with me?

On the plus side, I landed a couple of job interviews that will take place this month, for the next level in my career path. I wanted to start preparing for these last week, but could not do so because of the insane demands of my boss.

I finally started taking something to handle this stress: passionflower powder. Seems to help to calm my racing heart, so that I can fall asleep. Sometimes however I wake up with a pounding heart. Friday night and Saturday night is when I sleep in peace (which is what is keeping me sane).

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
im sure if you do that with a girl there could be some intimacy it will lead to as well , like at least kissing. with the internet and all you should make sure its a good prostitute, one with a nice personality that wouldnt mind doing this. Someone caring who actually enjoys the job and could help increase your confidence as well

There won't be any fluid exchange (hopefully), so no kissing.
I REALLY doubt prostitutes enjoy their job. All I am hoping for is that she won't be repulsed.