Memoirs Of A Landwhale. Blah Blah Blah

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is socially acceptable to make fun of bald men. It is socially acceptable to make fun of short men. It is socially acceptable to make fun of gingers.

But if you dare call a fatty out all hell breaks loose. In reality, making fun of someone for the above conditions is no different than racism in that you are ridiculing someone based on genetic properties out of their control which is why I find this whole taboo about fat shaming absolutely hilarious. It is something 100% in ones control and isn't bound solely to gene expression. Absolute farcical society we live in.

Blackg is one of my favourite guys on here and I liked seeing him express his opinion in a longer post but when he wrote that f*****g bullshit about how her obesity was "probably genetic" I was just about to lose my cool, I couldn't even reply to that crap.

So if it's probably genetic, how did she lose 2/3rd's of her body weight at middle age?! That to me just speaks volumes in leaping face first on to one side of the fence.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Blackg is one of my favourite guys on here and I liked seeing him express his opinion in a longer post but when he wrote that f*****g bullshit about how her obesity was "probably genetic" I was just about to lose my cool, I couldn't even reply to that crap.

So if it's probably genetic, how did she lose 2/3rd's of her body weight at middle age?! That to me just speaks volumes in leaping face first on to one side of the fence.

There was this seriously obese kid in my high school. He sold us the 'thyroid' pill for a few years and we all generally believed it nor bothered him too much about it given how seriously big he was for his age. School camp comes around and my group consisting of several people including the fat kid were assigned to cleaning the kitchen. Later that night we found like 8 pieces of apple pie under the fat kids bed wrapped in aluminium sheets. Being kids we grilled him for it and he threw the kitchen sink at us ....."I I was saving it for my Mom" etc.

Lost my sympathy for fat people that day.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There was this seriously obese kid in my high school. He sold us the 'thyroid' pill for a few years and we all generally believed it nor bothered him too much about it given how seriously big he was for his age. School camp comes around and my group consisting of several people including the fat kid were assigned to cleaning the kitchen. Later that night we found like 8 pieces of apple pie under the fat kids bed wrapped in aluminium sheets. Being kids we grilled him for it and he threw the kitchen sink at us ....."I I was saving it for my Mom" etc.

Grilling for him sounds horrible but you acknowledge you were kids, and children are more cruel than anyone, so many of us would do the same and especially in a pack mentality.

I mean as I say, sounds horrible, but if I had to choose, between the society of "empowerment" we have now, and completely shaming someone?

What's more beneficial?

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Grilling for him sounds horrible but you acknowledge you were kids, and children are more cruel than anyone, so many of us would do the same and especially in a pack mentality.

I mean as I say, sounds horrible, but if I had to choose, between the society of "empowerment" we have now, and completely shaming someone?

What's more beneficial?
Yeah it was horrible, not good form at all.

blackg

Reaction score
I didn't mean she chose to be fat, I mean that there are fat
This woman took her BDD to a delusional level, I also hold a door for absolutely anyone, I don't do it exclusively for people I want to f***, she's insane.
You have just described 90% of the members here.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
A few girls in my program aren't attractive whatsoever (overweight, bad facial features, etc). I always laugh when I hear them say sh*t like "This guy was hitting on me, and blah blah." I think to myself "You should be lucky that any guy is even hitting on you."

blackg

Reaction score

What's more beneficial?
Shutting the f*** up and minding our own business.

blackg

Reaction score

Some people, yes even kids, have larger appetites then the rest. So what!
Just because you have a stomach the size of a bird doesn't mean there is anything wrong with a kid who could eat a horse.

Stop shaming and "grilling" people for falling outside of the so-called "norm."

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
A few girls in my program aren't attractive whatsoever (overweight, bad facial features, etc). I always laugh when I hear them say sh*t like "This guy was hitting on me, and blah blah." I think to myself "You should be lucky that any guy is even hitting on you."

Where are you that there are so many women?

Sociology?
Dentistry?
Women's studies?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just because you have a stomach the size of a bird doesn't mean there is anything wrong with a kid who could eat a horse.

I've given up on fighting fat shaming on here. There's a lot of bitterness among some posters, they wish baldness was treated like obesity, where there's no shaming, and where there's an illusory option to get better. I get that.

Through that wish, which they need to indulge, they engage in a huge amount of coping, convincing themselves that obesity is 100% a choice, which makes as little sense as saying it's 100% genetic.

You want to know an interesting statistic? Among adopted children, body mass index correlates much more with biological parents than adoptive parents.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

What's more beneficial?

Neither shaming nor empowering, just facts whenever they're requested.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score

How is there not something wrong with someone morbidly obese which this person was? There is a lot wrong with a 14 year old weighing 300lbs.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have just described 90% of the members here.

I don't get the relevancy of this but yes, me included! But I wouldn't impose my delusional thoughts on others, cursing someone out for holding a door open is not something the 90% of us would do. Don't enable people to think that's fine.

Shutting the f*** up and minding our own business.

If she had done the same then we wouldn't have this issue, instead she jumped to ridiculous conclusions and wrote an article for the world to see, and vaguely called out absolutely everyone for being superficial, based on a few innocent acts of kindness. How's that for minding her own business?

I've given up on fighting fat shaming on here. There's a lot of bitterness among some posters, they wish baldness was treated like obesity, where there's no shaming, and where there's an illusory option to get better. I get that.

Through that wish, which they need to indulge, they engage in a huge amount of coping, convincing themselves that obesity is 100% a choice, which makes as little sense as saying it's 100% genetic.

You want to know an interesting statistic? Among adopted children, body mass index correlates much more with biological parents than adoptive parents.

Ironically in this debate, I've been of the same opinion. To re-iterate, if someone chooses acceptance with their weight, then fine, I am of the mindset that in reality we don't really choose anything, our environment and own damn brains construct how we turn out, and at a point of maturity we have to accept that within ourselves and humbly accept that it shouldn't necessarily affect others.

Neither shaming nor empowering, just facts whenever they're requested.

I agree, but if I had to choose what's more beneficial, shock therapy all the way. Nobody is getting slimmer from being empowered, they're only getting fatter and more *curvalicious.

*(AKA heart failure at an early age for your family to watch you die way before your years)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
That is what I expected. Although this will be met with fierce opposition on these pages.
They demand easy answers only!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, right, you didn't see my face, my physique and you don't know what it means to be a below average balding young man in this shithole of a country full of hypocritical shallow pricks.

I saw enough of you too know with your hair you are exaggerating that people are shunning you without a baseball cap when you open doors for the...Hot girls? yeah i will give you that but 'people' in general? i think you are a little much with this.
Im not going to comment on your looks because i did not see enough of your face tot make a judgement or assumption. Although your jawline looked fine as did your forehead. Nose eyes and mouth i did not see.