Memoirs Of A Landwhale. Blah Blah Blah

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least she saw the light. Fat is ugly and 100% one's fault. Very few people have congenital diseases that make them fat. Fat pride (which is a thing nowadays) is pure degeneration and unhealthiness. Taking pride in ugliness is stupid.

One day baldness will be defeated through the Cure and bald men will get back what's theirs like fat people get back their own body through diet and exercise. Maybe not during our lifetimes, or not soon enough for us to enjoy our youth because we'll be old. But I swear I feel the NW4, sad and grieving young man who feels left out, getting his Cure. I feel his unending happiness, pure bliss. His eyes regaining that light lost years before. If I will ever witness a young man like me seeing his baldness cured, I will certainly cry of happiness regardless of my age and my situation. I imagine this situation: me, an old man in his 70s (ie the Cure comes out in 2070), witnessing for the first time the effects of the Cure on young men. Their new found smile. Feeling young like they are supposed to. I'm happy just thinking about it.
Being proud to be fat is like being proud to be stinky.
Imagine if a thing called "Stinky Pride" existed.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
You are showing your low grade mentality by using the word "landwhale" in the thread title.

I thought a man of your wit would be above this.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are showing your low grade mentality by using the word "landwhale" in the thread title.

I thought a man of your wit would be above this.

Political correctness on our anonymous safe haven?!!

But really, it's one thing to choose to be fat, accept it and live with it (somehow) but I completely condone any derogatory names for a woman like the one who wrote this article.

Well done she lost weight, that's genuinely an achievement, however she let herself get fat in the first place when many people do not, and do not feel the need to gloat about it.

And now she wears her former lazy as sh*t self as a badge of honour and insane entitlement? Call her whatever you want guys.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I am lucky that weight is not something I've ever had a problem with , and I can see how it is very physiological component at well. But damn I have to say at least you CAN do something about it. And losing weight is actually self improvement . Taking feminising drugs like propecia is just a random roll of the dice

Chocolate , cookies, Soda you name it id give it up the rest of my life for a full head. Weight loss is obviously a big problem for some but at the same time I am kind of jealous of people who struggle with weight instead of height or hair or other unfixable issues

Baldingat188

Reaction score
At least she saw the light. Fat is ugly and 100% one's fault. Very few people have congenital diseases that make them fat. Fat pride (which is a thing nowadays) is pure degeneration and unhealthiness. Taking pride in ugliness is stupid.

One day baldness will be defeated through the Cure and bald men will get back what's theirs like fat people get back their own body through diet and exercise. Maybe not during our lifetimes, or not soon enough for us to enjoy our youth because we'll be old. But I swear I feel the NW4, sad and grieving young man who feels left out, getting his Cure. I feel his unending happiness, pure bliss. His eyes regaining that light lost years before. If I will ever witness a young man like me seeing his baldness cured, I will certainly cry of happiness regardless of my age and my situation. I imagine this situation: me, an old man in his 70s (ie the Cure comes out in 2070), witnessing for the first time the effects of the Cure on young men. Their new found smile. Feeling young like they are supposed to. I'm happy just thinking about it.

Such a bitter sweet scenario. I agree though the cure is a long way off. Perhaps just far enough away that we will get to see it as old men. Great

blackg

Reaction score
Political correctness on our anonymous safe haven?!!

But really, it's one thing to choose to be fat, accept it and live with it (somehow) but I completely condone any derogatory names for a woman like the one who wrote this article.
I don't. You are all just perpetuating a world that you all constantly complain about on here.
That is: a world that is too looks focused, judgemental (in a simplistic, no research, kinda way), and also one which is too fuckin' nosy for it's own good.
Mind your own fuckin' business, everyone!
Because you just reap what you sow.

And I don't buy the whole "she chose to be fat" argument. It's a lazy opinion formed about a person we don't even know.
Who knows what lead her to being so big? If I was to guess, most likely a genetic condition.

Plus, we all have our vices in this world, her's (maybe) just happened to make her put on weigh.
She could also has some mental problems contributing to her weight gain.
So what!!
Let her be.

Telling a, former, fat person to shut the hell up when she point's out the "looks hierarchy" of our society is kinda ironic.
It's like telling the baldite "Stop complaining and just except your lower social position. I don't want to hear you whining!"

P.S. The reason this chick has offended so many of you is because of one thing. She's right!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't. You are all just perpetuating a world that you all constantly complain about on here.
That is: a world that is too looks focused, judgemental (in a simplistic, no research, kinda way), and also one which is too fuckin' nosy for it's own good.

And I don't buy the whole "she chose to be fat" argument. It's a lazy opinion formed about a person we don't even know.
Who knows what lead her to being so big? If I was to guess, most likely a genetic condition.

Plus, we all have our vices in this world, her's (maybe) just happened to make her put on weigh.
So what!!
Let her be.

Telling a, former, fat person to shut the hell up when she point's out the "looks hierarchy" of our society is kinda ironic.
It's like telling the baldite "Stop complaining and just except your lower social position. I don't want to hear you whining!"

P.S. The reason this chick has offended so many of you is because of one thing. She's right!

I didn't mean she chose to be fat, I mean that there are fat people out there who are somehow inexplicably comfortable with their weight and that's fine if they want to be that way, but once they start jumping up to lecture people like this woman does, it's just like shut the f*** up.

I get what you're saying about the looks hierarchy part, and I've made similar points like "we hate balding because it looks sh*t, and we hate others for thinking it looks sh*t" so I'm with you there, but this woman is definitely not correct. She's full of sh*t, as Bateman pointed out he also would hold the door for some random Asian dude, now assuming he doesn't want to bang the Asian dude, you just naturally hold the door open for anyone.

This woman took her BDD to a delusional level, I also hold a door for absolutely anyone, I don't do it exclusively for people I want to f***, she's insane.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gee that's some valuable research right there.
You "get the feeling." How can we argue with this logic?

Well what I wrote was with a pinch of salt (which is why I wrote "get the feeling") but I'll give some logic to back it up anyway.

Eating yourself into an early grave, low self worth, poor nutrition and lack of caring about your body = not caring about your body in many ways = poor hygiene.

Not to mention how much more difficult it must be for an obese person to bathe themselves, and the sweating they go through in the middle of the night or just walking around.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It is socially acceptable to make fun of bald men. It is socially acceptable to make fun of short men. It is socially acceptable to make fun of gingers.

But if you dare call a fatty out all hell breaks loose. In reality, making fun of someone for the above conditions is no different than racism in that you are ridiculing someone based on genetic properties out of their control which is why I find this whole taboo about fat shaming absolutely hilarious. It is something 100% in ones control and isn't bound solely to gene expression. Absolute farcical society we live in.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

So what!!
Let her be.

You have set a new record. Longest post you have ever made. Stranger Things...............