pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like I missed all the fun

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel for Janey. She was very informative despite her failings.

I am also concerned at how she will react to her banning. She spent so much time on this forum, that her being banned may be emotionally devastating for her

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I am also concerned at how she will react to her banning. She spent so much time on this forum, that her being banned may be emotionally devastating for her
she can create a new account ?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Janey winks at all the men here for all the attention she is getting. Janey wants to know why nobody ever paid attention to her until she was no longer here. Will wants to know why anyone would even read Janey's posts as he is the one with all the wisdom and sanity.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah if telling teenagers that they should hop on estrogen is Informative then she was great

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
117DCF1E-E44D-4700-9196-041EF896A981.jpeg

Will has gone completely off the rails. R/Tressless is now his stomping grounds. I honestly hope this guy receives the medical help he needs.

Last edited:

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I can understand why Janey became what she did. Lisa obviously could not get turned on any longer by some subhuman balding orc, so Janey did everything to become better looking. Can't blame Janey for trying to fight this horrific disease. This balding curse can drive the most successful people to the brink.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I can understand why Janey became what she did. Lisa obviously could not get turned on any longer by some subhuman balding orc, so Janey did everything to become better looking. Can't blame Janey for trying to fight this horrific disease. This balding curse can drive the most successful people to the brink.
All janey did was throw on a wig and grow a pair of tits. That’ll teach you Lisa!

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, getting a wig would have been better choice, as taking HRT. Her main reason for HRT was, for abandoning a male body and his personality, he craved for his ego; Janey.

In short; he was psychologically ill, baldness hadn't anything to do with his well-being and decisions. The positive hair effects were actually a bonus for him while taking HRT.