Meet Janey like you've not seen her just to Piss off Lisa

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All sanitized and everyone got likes for their trouble and to the guy who complimented my ***, yes, that made all of this worthwhile.

Think of me as dissociative. That works much better for my mother. So yeah, sorry but don't blame this on trannies or gays or the genderqueer Goddess bless them. It's autism-like but now we call it DID when a girl's both crazy and smart and many of us are unwary and flirty and that's where my fiction starts. Janey's can't even smile at boys or hilarity ensues...<I didn't mean to. Blushes>

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just gonna say it

Trans people do not claim this Janey person. They are not trans, they have DID. Being trans is not a delusion, this however reeks of delusions and split personalities. That is not at all a "normal" trans experience. I mean you no ill will Janey but your posts do nothing but harm actual trans people. It's like Chris-chan level stuff and I really wish you'd either distance yourself from trans people entirely or just get off the internet until you get serious, INPATIENT mental health help.

I've never gatekept someone from being trans until now and generally consider myself to be pretty damn open minded, but... This reads like someone who quite literally lost their entire mind after their marriage failed and after losing their hair. Maybe the problems pre-dated those things, but they certainly triggered something deeper in you that you need a qualified psychiatrist, a healthy cocktail of antipsychotics, and inpatient help for. We are not the same and you are actively harming trans people with every post you make.

Last edited:

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone explain me what exactly happened? It seems the pictures or whatever were deleted

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone explain me what exactly happened? It seems the pictures or whatever were deleted
Nonsensical ramblings of Janey referencing their ex wife including pictures. Links to NSFW fetishistic pictures of Janey themselves. Just absolute madness personified. This "Goddess" sh*t makes me cringe harder than I thought possible... and I SERIOUSLY hope the way I see Janey is not the way the rest of the world sees me just trying to live my damn life as a trans woman who is otherwise fairly well put together as a person aside from being stuck in an androgynous state of transition.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nonsensical ramblings of Janey referencing their ex wife including pictures. Links to NSFW fetishistic pictures of Janey themselves. Just absolute madness personified. This "Goddess" sh*t makes me cringe harder than I thought possible... and I SERIOUSLY hope the way I see Janey is not the way the rest of the world sees me just trying to live my damn life as a trans woman who is otherwise fairly well put together as a person aside from being stuck in an androgynous state of transition.
Oh I see... I'm kinda late anyways but I assume it's not something I would like to see while I'm eating haha. Unlike some close minded people here I don't see you guys as ''the trans ones'' but instead as humans. I live my life and so does everyone else, why would I care for someone's preferences? Anyways, thanks for the answer!

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you and I have empathy for your struggles. Maybe in the future they can help you people better with your disorder, mental problems,... whatever you want to call it.

I also stay out of your threads even though Janey seems to try to normalize Mtf protocols for hairloss outside of the "tranny" threads. Also it's clear that a very big part of your community has mental issues, regardless what the cause is. So I still stand by what I said and yes maybe therapy doesn't work, guess what? Many other illnesses aren't treatable yet too.

Statistically cis people are much more sane than trans people. And don't forget, it's @JaneyElizabeth spamming in every thread on this forum that caused people to be irritated. But like I said, the fault is with this forum having no mods to take care of these issues.

And sure you need to treat everyone with a basic amount of respect but there's also a line when it comes to compassion. Sorry to say but we're not living in some fantasy, Disney world.
Very mature response, I'm surprised. And yeah, Janey was in the wrong here but she is not representative of dysphoric people at all. That's the point I wanted to prove and I used myself as an example.

I still don't agree with the compassion part of your response mind you, call me a hippie if you want, I am one in a sense, but more peace and love is needed in this world. The world might be harsh, but it does not need to be this way. Are you Christian by chance? If so remember the words of Jesus who told his deciples to love every single person, regardless of ther sins.

Take care and I hope you reconsider some of your views about trans people. There is some loud crazy people online who claim to be trans, but they are in no way representative of all trans people, who are mostly mentally healthy and just want to live normal lives.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope she is getting help and wish her well. I never had anything against her, but the unsolicited pictures were just too much. I saw a lot of pictures that I did not ever need to see.

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This cat “Janey” has a history of very strange posts on reddit in r/tressless. Similar patterns of crapping on entire good threads, gets called out all the time.