Meet Janey like you've not seen her just to Piss off Lisa

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know who Lisa is, but her pic does not belong here without her permission and should be removed.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bleach-eyes.gif

Say Janey 5 times whilst looking at your bathroom mirror, look behind you towards your toilet and that's what's waiting for you.

Don't click the link. It's the stuff of nightmares.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I disagree. I've seen enough from the "trans community". The vast majority is mentally ill to some degree. Even when they can hide it for some time, after a while their lunacy always comes out.

@JaneyElizabeth is a great example and should be in a mental hospital like many of her/his/its fellow trannies.
Some dysphoric people are like this because of the way they are treated. Me being an example. I was literally being forced by society since childhood to be somebody I'm not, which caused my mental problems that I had to get over on my own, nobody helped me. Although I don't really care how people see me or about pronouns or whatever I do have a degree of dysphoria and nothing can change it. Not medication, not alcohol, not therapy and even spirituality and self improvement did little to help my dysphoria.

Do you have an idea what's it like to wake up every morning and feel disgusted and disconnected from your own body? And this feeling does not pass, even when everything seems good in life and self esteem is high. Do you know what's it like to feel raw fear and huge stress throughout puberty while your friends enjoy those changes? Do you know what's it like being a zombie like husk of a human being who for years thought they would die at the age of 25-30 and that thought kept them going?

No, you don't. But maybe it will give you an idea of why so many dysohoric people have mental health issues. And nothing on this planet can help us, besides a long and tedious fight against our own bodies. It's a hellish life. This is why I will always defend other dysphoric people, whoever they identify as.

Dysphoria is not a choice. I never chose to be this way, I did everything to repress it, to forget, to get rid of these feelings. I tried to fit in with society and be a normal masculine man. This nearly ended in suicide two years ago. And even as little as two months ago I was still afraid to publicly admit my feelings.

I or others from HRT threads don't go onto your threads to make fun out of you for having your own way of coping with hair loss. We don't attack you for your negative experiences with Finasteride, using hair systems etc. At least I have never seen it. So have some decency and compassion and don't come here calling most trans people insane, and imply they should be locked up in an asylum. Even if the subject of this thread is controversial, it has to do with one person. Every community has people struggling with mental problems.

I could also call all cis people insane going by your line of thinking, because I've seen my fair share of them, but I don't think that way. Because I treat everybody with repsect and basic human emotions of compassion and love.

arxidas

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some dysphoric people are like this because of the way they are treated. Me being an example. I was literally being forced by society since childhood to be somebody I'm not, which caused my mental problems that I had to get over on my own, nobody helped me. Although I don't really care how people see me or about pronouns or whatever I do have a degree of dysphoria and nothing can change it. Not medication, not alcohol, not therapy and even spirituality and self improvement did little to help my dysphoria.

Do you have an idea what's it like to wake up every morning and feel disgusted and disconnected from your own body? And this feeling does not pass, even when everything seems good in life and self esteem is high. Do you know what's it like to feel raw fear and huge stress throughout puberty while your friends enjoy those changes? Do you know what's it like being a zombie like husk of a human being who for years thought they would die at the age of 25-30 and that thought kept them going?

No, you don't. But maybe it will give you an idea of why so many dysohoric people have mental health issues. And nothing on this planet can help us, besides a long and tedious fight against our own bodies. It's a hellish life. This is why I will always defend other dysphoric people, whoever they identify as.

Dysphoria is not a choice. I never chose to be this way, I did everything to repress it, to forget, to get rid of these feelings. I tried to fit in with society and be a normal masculine man. This nearly ended in suicide two years ago. And even as little as two months ago I was still afraid to publicly admit my feelings.

I or others from HRT threads don't go onto your threads to make fun out of you for having your own way of coping with hair loss. We don't attack you for your negative experiences with Finasteride, using hair systems etc. At least I have never seen it. So have some decency and compassion and don't come here calling most trans people insane, and imply they should be locked up in an asylum. Even if the subject of this thread is controversial, it has to do with one person. Every community has people struggling with mental problems.

I could also call all cis people insane going by your line of thinking, because I've seen my fair share of them, but I don't think that way. Because I treat everybody with repsect and basic human emotions of compassion and love.
You are probably right , but we are here to talk about hairs and not about gay trans or whatever . I don’t want to be rude but it seems to me that we have attention w****s .

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are probably right , but we are here to talk about hairs and not about gay trans or whatever . I don’t want to be rude but it seems to me that we have attention w****s .
That's right, we are here to talk about hair. And I have no idea why some people insist on stirring up these kinds of discussions. And arguing over nothing.

Of course being trans/cis/gay/straight etc. can have an impact on how hair loss affects somebody, but what's the point of arguing over these things is beyond me.

But still I felt the need to defend dysphoric people against these accusations from @Pigeon , as they are really hurtful.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you but you already handled it properly on the DM place. Would you please delete this?
I deleted it.

And I'm out of this thread as the negativity here is of levels not often seen. I've read all of it and this goes to both sides, not only the one I spoke out against in my previous posts.

I'm disgusted.

Last edited:

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 96DAFF69-5C95-4F73-A0A3-DEEF74B5B157.gif
    96DAFF69-5C95-4F73-A0A3-DEEF74B5B157.gif
    797 KB · Views: 77

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I disagree. I've seen enough from the "trans community". The vast majority is mentally ill to some degree. Even when they can hide it for some time, after a while their lunacy always comes out.

@JaneyElizabeth is a great example and should be in a mental hospital like many of her/his/its fellow trannies.
Quite the thesis. It'd be like extrapolating that the random homeless dude talking to himself outside 7 11 is indicative of every other dude. Which obviously isn't the case. But ok.

There's some cis guys that have posted stuff on this forum that likely speaks to their own deteriorating mental health either from hairloss or their love life or just in general. But I'm doubting you proceed to quote them as an example of how all the "cis dude community" is mentally ill. Because that would obviously be illogical cherrypicking rooted in one's personal bigotry.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about staying on a thread for years obsessively not seeking improvement but instead "cures?"

Trannies smack these unhealthy heteronorms in the face with the fact that in the white/Semite version of male pattern baldness, hair is generally not for men past say 24 but rather for females and children in terms of having a fully functioning halo like KCMB's. Boys get the beards. Take it up with god not Goddess nor goddesses like KCMB. Looking in the mirror all of the time might be latently homosexual but either way Janey wins. I explore using yes, all three pronouns and I use "they" in the singular since that's logical.

Thanks from the community, KCMB. Those guys, some of them, used to hang out on the Bridge thread until I made it too tranny apparently which might be true. But baldness is a type of all consuming dysphoria very, very similar to gender dysphoria and it can even be difficult to separate the issues. Wearing my wigs helps me do that. Eh, I get that my "vision" is not for everyone but I am smacking myself in the face with these issues to alleviate my discomfort in my art. Being Janey helps me.

But, I regularly answer every single question on the top 30 boards with fewer than five answers. And I assure you that I play it straight, most of the time anyway, and they all seem to treat me with respect and dignity and in general, I love the people I interact with and I point out that while Janey exists, in the art world, Janey comes from Will and not the other way around, we think, anyway. Ileism is very common when a transgender person is forced to go and back and forth and some of it is a role and it's hard to snap out of. But I am quip oriented and linguistically, I am a female Holden Caufield with female inflections but the same observational somewhat run-on a bout de souffler teen personality. Janey has helped several people via DM in French, Spanish, Portuguese, English of course and even Italian although that was much harder. Janey only took 4 semesters and never did more than pass through Italy briefly.

Is this normal enough? Is this post too long?<looks around cautiously side to side and then out her window, pulls shade>
No offense as you seem like a nice person, but try to read the room a bit. I'm not sure what reaction you were expecting to elicit by posting personal fetish stuff.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just stumbled across this thread, and it's pretty useless.

Sorry to say that, but it's not just useless, but it's actually inappropriate, especially on a hairloss forum. I check this forum for disscusions and news about hair loss, but what do I see? Titties of Janey, as a minor. I mean, everybody can access this website, even folks under 16 years of age and I know some who do so. So posting not safe for work stuff (as in; nudes, provocative and abnormal pictures) is a no go on a hair loss forum (being accessable for everyone reaching out for help.

This is just me saying my thoughts to yall. In future, I will just ignore these kind of posts and threads (I mean, I expected such posts, especially by reading the title). I kinda..., felt disgusted. Sorry.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Already checked in. Can you believe they let me bring my Mac? Food's good too. Yum, jello's great for hair and nails. Will knows. He gorged every day on unflavored gelatin dry and it didn't even grow hair so no, jello's disgusting but I like ice cream and scotch and that's wasn't easy to get in. Go figure though. They deliver my medical cannabis so Janey's just find and appreciates the concern. No one was wrong and this is probably how divas cry for help and I swore not to be a diva or one of "those" trannys so again. Focus on my mental instability and detachment but keep my transgender brethren out of it. Nobody could go through what Will's been through without "this".

And I am not kidding here. He blew up the marriage on purpose out of shame and never mention anyone being unfaithful. They often have no intention but they pick up the worthless vibe and toss you.

Goddess keep me and preserve me. This is the challenge of my life to keep functioning and to stay alive for my children and no, I can't be brief. This is PTSD from when my children didn't return home from school where I was at the bus stop and they never showed up. Six plus years later, Janey's still looking.... Once people have a chance to read this then it goes poof too but I copied and pasted the remark about my *** and that made me smile on a very hard day after seeing the court psychologist. Sigh confirmation bias this is, right?

Last edited: