Mdv3100 (enzalutamide) - Superstrong Antiandrogen Topical

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
What do you think about RU powder mixed with RU vs ethanol or something else?

Also did anyone here prove hairline regrowth with the RU? also did anyone beat scalp itch with it?
Really look into Buckthorns thread on RU on here and the link I gave you. That will have the answers you need. Some people have seen regrowth on RU and reduced itch but it seems that most people don't seem to get results from what I've scoured over the years on RU.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
GB is taking ages, hope it has been ordered by now!

So what will we do about the vehicle? Should we already buy PEG400?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
GB is taking ages, hope it has been ordered by now!

So what will we do about the vehicle? Should we already buy PEG400?

Yes, it's been a month and he hasn't even paid yet :mad::mad: I hope this sh*t gets moving this week.

As for PEG400, I am already working on obtaining some - if it doesn't work I will just use DMSO instead :rolleyes:

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Small update:
No sides to report so far. No results either.
Sometimes it seems as if I'm getting the DMSO smell/taste in my mouth after having applied it to my scalp.
Pretty weird but it could show a systemic effect.
Raising the applications to 3x a week at 20mg per application frontal area only.

How much were you using up until now?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started really low with 1x 6 - 7mg / week.
In the past 3 weeks I raised it to 3x 10mg / week.
Will make a 2% solution now, doing 3x 20mg / week.
If we compare to kawn, then this is nothing of course.
But since I'm adding this to an already quite big regime, I prefer to be a bit cautious.

I posit that a minimum effective dose will be something like 30 mg 3x weekly, and that's for those with mild hair loss.
Anyone with more aggressive hair loss will probably have to use more, I believe Xandrus used around 60 mg per application, since he used MDV at 2%, and he probably needed at least 2-3 mL to cover his scalp.

Jameston

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why can't you use k&b solution ? It should create a film on your scalp and slowly release the mdv. I used it for ru and it certainly helps with bumping up the doese without the sides.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why can't you use k&b solution ? It should create a film on your scalp and slowly release the mdv. I used it for ru and it certainly helps with bumping up the doese without the sides.

It does not dissolve in ethanol or water. So far there is nothing indicating that MDV would dissolve in K&B solution. So, until someone tries it...

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Update.
I'm now doing it every2-3 days to save on Enza and ethanol/DMSO. Little observation I've had; the days I use more dmso I definitely have ball ache but at the same it does seem to reduce the vellus hairs I shed by a little amount. Still to be seen if the vellus hairs will come back as terminal or what.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Update.
I'm now doing it every2-3 days to save on Enza and ethanol/DMSO. Little observation I've had; the days I use more dmso I definitely have ball ache but at the same it does seem to reduce the vellus hairs I shed by a little amount. Still to be seen if the vellus hairs will come back as terminal or what.

Thank you. Is shedding still reduced compared to pre enza?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Still shedding vellus hairs but hardly any terminal hairs and hardly have any itch. Not sure what to think, I can't imagine the vellus hairs are dying off permanently but the same time I don't think I'm getting any regrowth. Logically it makes sense they'll come back stronger since there's no classic sign of MBP (itch, tons of shedding, loss of terminal hairs). I don't think I'll have a definite answer in terms of strict maintenance and a little regrowth until well after a year when I can know for certain if the vellus hairs have come back.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok thank you guys. Finasterid also needs 6-12 month. I think we have to wait...

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are more lies in the hairloss game than truth, Xandrus used the lotion 6 times a month according to his regime and regained 2 norwoods.. that's pretty significant at that rate you would expect the people trialling this to have a little better results than they do right now. don't get me wrong I'm hoping this works but just being realistic at the same time and I know people on here seem to get offended by realistic thoughts