Mdv3100 (enzalutamide) - Superstrong Antiandrogen Topical

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Even if Xandrus is lying, Enza is still very strong and still can help against hairloss. We have to give it some time. Finasterid also doesn't show regrowth after 2 months.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course we know things take time like fina, I'm just speaking to the Xandrus case

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Whether Xandrus is lying or not there is no doubt in my mind that Enza has serious potential for treating hairloss. In no exaggeration ive been on everything except dutasteride and none have helped except for Enza. Its basically RU on steroids. The key is finding the right dose.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whether Xandrus is lying or not there is no doubt in my mind that Enza has serious potential for treating hairloss. In no exaggeration ive been on everything except dutasteride and none have helped except for Enza. Its basically RU on steroids. The key is finding the right dose.

Indeed, finasteride was trash for me, RU a bit better but also lost effectiveness after a while, so I hope this works for me too.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe we need the methylidene glycerol to make it work very well.

Last edited:

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Just got 20g today and noticed that its not as powdery and doesn't have the dull white look it had before. Now its shiny white and has a crystalline look to it. Still dissolved in DMSO and not ethanol. Not sure if I should be worried.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't think so, RU from group-buys.eu and Anageninc also are very different in it's look and structure. Shouldn't be a problem.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed, finasteride was trash for me, RU a bit better but also lost effectiveness after a while, so I hope this works for me too.
How'd you apply RU/how often did you use it? What dosage did you use? Are you still above baseline from it? Is it smart to apply multiple times (day and night) as the half life is so short? Did any of it go systematic/get sides?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
I had a small conversation with a friend of mine who studied and works in pharmacy.
He was afraid that if we mix enzalutamide in DMSO, and then add a large amount of ethanol,
that the enzalutamide would detach again from the DMSO and just fall down to the bottom of the bottle.
This because it doesn't dissolve in ethanol. Sounds like a plausible thing.
Since I'm using a white plastic bottle, I'm unable to check this.
This worries me a bit. So the ratio between DMSO vs ethanol is very important.
Maybe I would even discard DMSO/ethanol as a valid vehicle.
The mix between DMSO and PEG-400 could be the better solution, since it is soluble in both substances.
Maybe we could use the same 70/30 ratio as people usually use with ethanol/PG but then swap it to DMSO/PEG-400.
Did somebody already notice if the enzalutamide fell down to the bottom of the bottle after adding ethanol to the DMSO/enza mix?
On two different occasions I did accidentally leave my mixture of enza, ethanol, and DMSO out in open air in a shot glass and after one day the DMSO had evaporated while the ethanol did not. While the DMSO was gone oddly enough the enza regained its physical form and was mush at the bottom of the glass. The times I did leave the enza sit in the solution in a closed/sealed off place (in the syringe) for more than a day the enza never regained its physical form and stayed mixed in the solution. The issue with using a high concentration of DMSO is cost and it burns like hell.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
How'd you apply RU/how often did you use it? What dosage did you use? Are you still above baseline from it? Is it smart to apply multiple times (day and night) as the half life is so short? Did any of it go systematic/get sides?

I am back on it again. High dose every other day seems to work better than low dose every day, so I'm trying that again.
Above baseline compared to Finasteride but below baseline compared to Alpicort.

Thank you for the reply @kawnshawn .
Strange that the DMSO evaporated before the ethanol, didnt know that DMSO evaporates so fast.
How was the ratio of between DMSO and ethanol within the syringe?
I never had a burning sensation with DMSO to be honest.
And comparing to all the money that goes into hair loss, the price of DMSO is still doable.
Does anybody have an opinion about the 70% DMSO / 30% PEG-400 vehicle?
Or to not use too much DMSO, maybe 35% DMSO / 35% ethanol / 30% PEG-400?
I`m just thinking out loud here btw...

I'd recommend using primarily PEG at least 50%. The other 50% can go either way, perhaps... 30% DMSO, 20% PG, or 30% DMSO, 20% ethanol, or whatever. We will have to experiment with that.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr You get sides from RU? Where you get it? What is the high dosage you're using? Are you still using finasteride? You get sides on that?

Thebaldcel

My Regimen
Reaction score
As a heads up for everyone, when I looked at the pics I thought something looked familiar but couldn't place my finger on it. Now I remember, one of the after pictures this Xandrus used was taken from the misc bodybuilding website from a member named notbadnotbrad, who was asking about his hairline. The original picture wasn't cropped and it showed his face. I think the user deleted the original for privacy reasons, but not before Xandrus got to it.

So this guy is a 100% fraud, don't even listen to him.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So this guy is a 100% fraud, don't even listen to him.

That's quite a claim to make, people have spent a lot of time/money on this.

You should post xandrus pic to bodybuilding forum and ask them, that's the only way to prove it

Thebaldcel

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's quite a claim to make, people have spent a lot of time/money on this.

You should post xandrus pic to bodybuilding forum and ask them, that's the only way to prove it

I'm not saying enzalutamide doesn't work. In fact I think it has really good potential for hair loss, better than ru at least.

His story is fishy. And that cropped pic with him in the blue jacket and lighter hair than usual is definitely not him. I'm saying to not rely on his words and to find your own dosing regime.

Prada1

Established Member
Reaction score
What would be his interest to defraud people? Make a few bucks for biochem companies?
At least in theory it seems like enza should be effective so even without his anecdotal experience its worth a try I suppose.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But why should he lie about MDV3100? It doesn't even make sense because he never tried to sell it or anything.

Maybe that guy on the body builder forum was xandrus and he was asking about his hairline after he was using MDV3100? I don't know...

Last edited:

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
I could understand people lying about saying they got results from "organic" chemicals or plant extract b.s. because I've seen it a hundred times but I don't understand why someone would lie about saying they got results from a drug that actually is a super strong anti-androgen and can treat hairloss. It's not like he listed a specific vendor to help sell product or give false hope out just to be a dick because it actually does work. Someone on the private forum said he talked to a person on a German forum who is trying it and has regrowth.