Mdv3100 (enzalutamide) - Superstrong Antiandrogen Topical

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly, who gives a f*** about Xandrus, we're not testing Xandrus, we're testing MDV. His post was just a good way to raise awareness about the chemical, but we would've heard about it one way or another, and as any strong anti-androgen it has potential to treat hair loss, as is being shown already.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Please use a transparent bottle and make sure, that everything stays stable.

Thebaldcel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Small update:

Made a new solution at 3%.
Vehicle: 50% DMSO, 30% PEG-400, 20% Ethanol
We know Enza dissolves in DMSO and PEG-400.
I don't want to add more PEG because it's a a bit of a thick and sticky substance.
I chose to still add ethanol to dilute the solution.
20% ethanol should hopefully not cause any issues when the other 80% is a soluble substance.
I hope this to be a good vehicle, although 50% DMSO is quite high.
I'm going to try it anyway. Haven't experienced sides up until now so let's see if this rise in DMSO makes things tricky or not.

Have you noticed any decrease in shedding?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
No news?

After 2 months on oral bicalutamide my itchy scalp is almost gone. Even 1-2mg dutasteride didn’t help! Bicalutamide may save my hair and give me regrowth. Maybe topical enzalutamide is even better.
I cant wait to have some news from yout experiments!
Still is working for me. Works best if done everyday but is expensive for me to do. Also DMSO seems to act great for making hair look and feel thick when applied.
How much bicalutamide do you take a day and do you still shed?

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some news from this experiment?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My left temple (the one that already regrew some vellus hair thanks to finasteride) is getting more vellus hairs.
They go down to the NW0 line.
I don't want to get too excited though, they are still only a few mm.
None of the older vellus hairs turned terminal yet, that's the sad part until now.
My right temple (finasteride didn't regrew anything here) is having a handful of new vellus hairs but they are so so small.
So it seems as if it's doing something but nothing huge yet over here.
I was planning on taking some pictures when these hairs become a bit more visible (hopefully someday).
No sides?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
My left temple (the one that already regrew some vellus hair thanks to finasteride) is getting more vellus hairs.
They go down to the NW0 line.
I don't want to get too excited though, they are still only a few mm.
None of the older vellus hairs turned terminal yet, that's the sad part until now.
My right temple (finasteride didn't regrew anything here) is having a handful of new vellus hairs but they are so so small.
So it seems as if it's doing something but nothing huge yet over here.
I was planning on taking some pictures when these hairs become a bit more visible (hopefully someday).

That already shows it has a lot more potential than RU. RU does not regrow anything in general really.
But remember, this is "only" an androgen-receptor antagonist, and those are not exactly known for regrowth, no matter how strong.
But still, time will tell...

DavidsDome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the DMSO / PEG-400 / ethanol mix should penetrate if using the correct ratio.
The amount of ethanol can't be too high in order for the solution to stay stable.
If that ratio is well-balanced, I don't see a reason why it shouldn't penetrate.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think the DMSO / PEG-400 / ethanol mix should penetrate if using the correct ratio.
The amount of ethanol can't be too high in order for the solution to stay stable.
If that ratio is well-balanced, I don't see a reason why it shouldn't penetrate.

I'm not sure if it's really that easy.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, got my Enza from Synchem today. I dissolved 100mg in DMSO and will add this to my solution.

I also tried to dissolve some in PEG-400 to check if it's real Enza or not and unfortunately my powder doesn't dissolve in PEG-400. PEG-400 is an extremely thick liquid. If you add your Enza to 100% PEG-400, does it dissolve?

@JLF @kawnshawn @Zoro

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Okay thank you. I now mixed some Enza with alcohol and after this I slowly added some PEG-400 drop by drop. After some minutes it was dissolved completely. I think it's real Enza.

Last edited:

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And guys, please add some water to zour lotion. Without water it won't penetrate. A chemist from the German forum told me.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bro, RU is completely useless. And MDV is not only a normal AA, the mechanism of action is different.

And you don't need to treat us like little boys. Most of us are in the hairloss business for years and you are talking about Minoxidil and Finasterid. Dude...

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, got my Enza from Synchem today. I dissolved 100mg in DMSO and will add this to my solution.

I also tried to dissolve some in PEG-400 to check if it's real Enza or not and unfortunately my powder doesn't dissolve in PEG-400. PEG-400 is an extremely thick liquid. If you add your Enza to 100% PEG-400, does it dissolve?

@JLF @kawnshawn @Zoro

No matter what I tried I couldn't get the solution clear without adding DMSO, it was always a little cloudy without it. Even just adding a few drops of DMSO made the whole thing turn clear after swirling it for a few seconds.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@IdealForehead

At first, Finasterid and Dutasteride aren't antiandrogens.

I claim RU useless because nearly nobody has any success with it. That's why we test MDV, which is more powerful and works completely different from RU. We will know soon if MDV is useless too.

And taking Minoxidil orally is very dangerous my friend. ;)

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But glorifying RU is also not right. This guy is taking 380mg daily, that's completely crazy. The skin works like a depot and a crazy high amount of the RU will definitely penetrate into the bloodstream. Risks are high, nobody knows what RU is doing to the human body. At the and, Enza is at least FDA approved.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bro, what's your problem? Are you RU seller or something? You are annoying. I'm using RU for more than 3 years now and I'm using 10% solution. I have RU on my head right now and trust me, it's useless.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate your enthusiasm for breaking down the science, however I have just one question:

Why are none of the users reporting any side effects so far, even those who are seeing some form of effect on their hair, and using large doses, even in DMSO? I would expect that even an initial dose would cause side effects since these users were using upwards of 60 mg per dose, dissolved in DMSO, and that should definitely make an effect.

Yet even after a prolonged time of usage, no one is reporting anything like reduced libido, or breast sensitivity, or anything that you would commonly expect with a serious antiandrogen.

In this case, I think that despite all the theory, we may choose to proceed carefully based on the limited empirical evidence we have so far from those using it.

I myself am very sensitive to any kind of medication, I even note side effects from RU58841, and hopefully once I obtain enzalutamide I will be able to assess its side effect profile. If even I don't experience them, then I really wonder how it is that you can apply such a compound in DMSO to your scalp and not feel anything. DMSO is a well known penetration enhancer that carries just about anything through the skin at up to 1000 dalton, so it is very unlikely that the MDV would not be penetrating in that carrier.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just reading about darolutamide.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...01-a-better-topical-than-enzalutamide.105402/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darolutamide

Key points for comparison:

- Both are similarly highly selective androgen receptor antagonists without any agonistic activity
- Darolutamide is 8.4 times more potent than enzalutamide.
- Darolutamide does not cross the blood-brain barrier as easily as enzalutamide. This would reduce risks of anti-androgenism in the brain and seizures.
- Half life of darolutamide is only 16 hours, creating a metabolite which is also highly active that has a half life of another 10 hours. This is not nearly as good as RU58841, but it is WAAAAY better than enzalutamide which has a 6 day half life.

Last edited: