Mdv3100 (enzalutamide) - Superstrong Antiandrogen Topical

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
I am going to follow this thread. Things are starting to get interesting.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure that it's penetrating but I will use dermaroller in a small part in my front to enhance penetration.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m getting some Enza tested from a supplier I’ve been using that sells enza very cheap for bulk orders. Does anyone in the U.S. know of any labs that do analytical testing that aren’t super expensive? Will post results when I get them.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everywhere you look they charge a ridiculous amount just test purity and ID the chemical.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I emailed a couple places to plan for testing some darolutamide. Only one replied. It will cost me $1000 for full analysis they say.

Crazy. But what can we do?

Either you trust the Chinese or you pay for the test.

Is that just for Darolutamide, or does testing MDV cost the same?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys, I'm on Enza since Sunday and today I had zero shedding. Let's see and hope that it wasn't only a lucky day and Enza starts working. I don't know if this is even possible at such an early stage!?

And guys, I can only recommend you to use my topical. I'm using 15% DMSO, 10% PEG-400, 10% water and 65% alcohol. 1,5% Enza is staying stable in this solution. But I'm doing a freh batch every day. I have some Enza dissolved in 2ml DMSO and when I'm making a batch, I'm using 0.2ml of this and do a fresh batch which I'm using right after making it. In theory this solution is very gopd because you don't have so much DMSO and PEG-400, you have water in it and it should penetrate very good this way.

Last edited:

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I'm on Enza since Sunday and today I had zero shedding. Let's see and hope that it wasn't only a lucky day and Enza starts working. I don't know if this is even possible at such an early stage!?

And guys, I can only recommend you to use my topical. I'm using 15% DMSO, 10% PEG-400, 10% water and 65% alcohol. 1,5% Enza is staying stable in this solution. But I'm doing a freh batch every day. I have some Enza dissolved in 2ml DMSO and when I'm making a batch, I'm using 0.2ml of this and do a fresh batch which I'm using right after making it. In theory this solution is very gopd because you don't have so much DMSO and PEG-400, you have water in it and it should penetrate very good this way.

How's it coming along?

Have you comfirmed that it in fact stopped the itching immediately.

joshcrd

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't read this whole thread guys but I know this drug very well. I was part of the team that launched it in Australia (not in the clinical side but the commercial/reimbursement side). Still I needed to know the clinical attributes fairly well.

It's not a research chemical, it's an end-stage prostate cancer drug called Xtandi, an alternative to chemo. It's pretty hardcore stuff. Being for Stage-IV prostate cancer the patient's unfortunately don't live very long to have any quality post marketing data on it.

Maybe speak to a doctor about this one, it seems like overkill and yes as many suggested it may act topically will be absorbed systemically to some degree.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't read this whole thread guys but I know this drug very well. I was part of the team that launched it in Australia (not in the clinical side but the commercial/reimbursement side). Still I needed to know the clinical attributes fairly well.

It's not a research chemical, it's an end-stage prostate cancer drug called Xtandi, an alternative to chemo. It's pretty hardcore stuff. Being for Stage-IV prostate cancer the patient's unfortunately don't live very long to have any quality post marketing data on it.

Maybe speak to a doctor about this one, it seems like overkill and yes as many suggested it may act topically will be absorbed systemically to some degree.

You didn't tell us anything we didn't already know.

If it works, it's not overkill. We seriously do not have enough options for this disease.

What do you have, you want to orally poison yourself with Finasteride and Dutasteride? Go ahead.
Want to treat it topically? You only have RU58841, and that sh*t is too weak for the majority of people.

We are paving the next generation of hair loss treatments by acting as guinea pigs and searching for alternatives, not because we think it's fun, but because we don't have a CHOICE.

joshcrd

My Regimen
Reaction score
You didn't tell us anything we didn't already know.

If it works, it's not overkill. We seriously do not have enough options for this disease.

What do you have, you want to orally poison yourself with Finasteride and Dutasteride? Go ahead.
Want to treat it topically? You only have RU58841, and that sh*t is too weak for the majority of people.

We are paving the next generation of hair loss treatments by acting as guinea pigs and searching for alternatives, not because we think it's fun, but because we don't have a CHOICE.

fair enough bro, didn't say you're taking it for fun... As long as you've considered the risks etc.

I hope it works for you :)

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
fair enough bro, didn't say you're taking it for fun... As long as you've considered the risks etc.

I hope it works for you :)

Thanks for any role you played in the development of enzalutamide. A lot of people don't give the pharmaceutical industry the respect it deserves. Without Big Pharma we'd all just be balding without a single hope to stop it at all.

Last edited:

joshcrd

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for any role you played in the development of enzalutamide. A lot of people don't give the pharmaceutical industry the respect it deserves. Without Big Pharma we'd all just be balding without a single hope to stop it at all.

Thanks mate, just a very small piece of a very big jigsaw puzzle but appreciate it :)

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Could anyone with some chemistry knowledge pitch in and say whether distilled water is actually needed? I haven't seen any info saying it helps other than Xandrus mentioning he used it.