Mdv3100 (enzalutamide) - Superstrong Antiandrogen Topical

Kevand

Established Member
Reaction score
No, just that it depends on the % of Enza? Didn't get that really.

He probably suggesting that its hard to dissolve at higher concentration. Hard to find solubility data. I found in a document that bic is dissolved 1mg/ml in ethanol, and over 10mg/ml in acetone, probably enza is litte harder to dissolve being a bigger molecule.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr, do you know what Pilos issue is with the vehicle? Is it the solvability?

With DMSO he said the solubility will go way down when we add ethanol and water and what not, but based on my calculations it should not be an issue, even if we use up to 30% DMSO in the mix (which should be more than enough) it will still be better than just making the whole vehicle out of DMSO.

And about PEG-400 he didn't really say anything particular, which is what bothers me the most.
It's clear that it can dissolve MDV, based on that rat patent, so that shouldn't be the problem - perhaps he thinks it won't penetrate topically?
I have no idea, he's always so vague it makes all this back-and-forth frustrating.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
How is it going?
Not much has changed. If I comb my hair like every 3 days I'll shed like 15 hairs and 11-12 of them are vellus. Way better than the 30-40 I shed just from showering once a day that had tons of terminal hairs. Have been getting lazy and only been doing it every 2-3 days though. Hair does feel better and looks nicer but that's just my optimism

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess if we consider Xandrus 5month time line back to full recovery most of the guys trialing this are only about 1/5 of the way so its early days yet certainly by the 3rd month of trialling MDV3100 id expect to se some drastic advances if Xadrus claims were legit. Thanks to the guys testing this out!!

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@kawnshawn
Thank you very much. :)

@Recon_s

Of course you can't expect regrowth or something in such a short period of time. The main reason I was asking for is because I wanted to know if shedding is still reduced in if there are sides.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@kawnshawn
Thank you very much. :)

@Recon_s

Of course you can't expect regrowth or something in such a short period of time. The main reason I was asking for is because I wanted to know if shedding is still reduced in if there are sides.

I was just thinking out loud this wasn't a direct reply to your comment...I was going to ask the same question anyway about sides or reduced or increased shedding..

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was just thinking out loud this wasn't a direct reply to your comment...I was going to ask the same question anyway about sides or reduced or increased shedding..

No offence, pls don't get me wrong. I only tried to say that we don't need to be disappointed because they are using MDV for such a short period of time.

constantshed

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I saw this thread some days ago and I'm willing to try MDV3100 it out. So I registered myself on Alibaba (first time) and I searched the Enzalutamide from the supplier Shanghai Synchem because you guys said it was legit.
I asked for 10 grams and they replied me the cost will be 350USD.
What do you think of that price ?

Also, I didn't know Alibaba, but that interface for payement does not inspire much confidence :/

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere that Enza has to go through the liver to work. Does anyone know if this is true?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read somewhere that Enza has to go through the liver to work. Does anyone know if this is true?

Nope.

"The active metabolite N-desmethyl enzalutamide is equipotent to the parent compound in vitro, and is present in plasma at the same concentration level as enzalutamide, which may add to the antitumor activity of enzalutamide in patients treated with this drug [13]."

"As confirmed in a drug interaction study, in vitro studies indicated that enzalutamide is mainly metabolized by CYP2C8, with minor CYP3A4/5 involvement [32]. In a 14C-enzalutamide mass balance study, a total of seven metabolites were identified [13]. The two main metabolites in circulation are the active N-desmethyl enzalutamide (M2), which in vitro is equally active as enzalutamide, and the inactive carboxylic acid metabolite (M1) (Fig. 2) [15, 20]"

(Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5069300/)

The N-desmethyl oral metabolite also has a longer half-life than enzalutamide (7.8 vs 5.8 days), which is not something that we want. So by using enzalutamide topically, the drug overall has a shorter half-life than when used orally.

(Source: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40262-016-0403-6, Table 1)

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well sh*t, I guess that's another record I'm already breaking.

I don't think I will move down two norwoods, but I am definitely seeing thickening.
Can you explain how to prepare the RU?

Premade solutions are sh*t, you need the powder, my brain is just damaged to make the calculations to mix it

I dont kow if i should use minoxidil or something else as vehicle

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Can you explain how to prepare the RU?

Premade solutions are sh*t, you need the powder, my brain is just damaged to make the calculations to mix it

I dont kow if i should use minoxidil or something else as vehicle
https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threads/12391-Complete-RU58841-Usage-Guide