Mdv3100 (enzalutamide) - Superstrong Antiandrogen Topical

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
No I mean how is it even possible to place 10ml on your head? If i would took more than 2ml it would all run down my head!?
I have long hair and a decent amount of density. If I don't use 10ml than it gets stuck in my hair and doesn't reach the skin.
FYI you need to look out with high dosages with enzulatamide. It's known to have off target binding to GABA and has shown to be able to induce seizures in human clinical trials (although low %).
Well aware of the risk of seizure, risk I'm willing to take.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
swoop would you ever try this stuff yourself?

No need for me. This compound will go systemic and that's simply too hardcore for me Not an option long term.

And if I would go hardcore I wouldn't chose this compound but I would go with ODM-201.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
Read on the German board that DHT is supposed to have a 3x higher binding affinity towards the androgen receptor than even MDV3100? If that is so, DHT could still win out?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
A little observation I've had; of the tiny little amount I still "shed" its nearly all vellus like hairs that at max are about 1.5 inches long and shorter. Nearly hardly any terminal hairs. I guess this could be a sign of regrowth? Maybe now the DHT isn't suffocating the follicle it sheds itself to come back stronger as a terminal hair? Perhaps similar to the finasteride shed people get or the min shed?

Kevand

Established Member
Reaction score
A little observation I've had; of the tiny little amount I still "shed" its nearly all vellus like hairs that at max are about 1.5 inches long and shorter. Nearly hardly any terminal hairs. I guess this could be a sign of regrowth? Maybe now the DHT isn't suffocating the follicle it sheds itself to come back stronger as a terminal hair? Perhaps similar to the finasteride shed people get or the min shed?

I don't notice hair shedding since keeping my hair short, but my hair seems noticeably worse the last couple of days been on topical bic for 10 day.
Def think anti-androgen can induce shedding as finasteride and minoxidil

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
You can if you want to turn into a woman.

GB is still open, but you'll have to pay today.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
xandrus vehicle:
" I use this vehicle : Alcohol , methylidene glycerol(C4H8O3) and destillated water
%
Alcohol 40-45 %
methylidene glycerol 35%
destillated water 25% , and mix mdv3100 2% 20mg "

Is there anything wrong with his vehicle or is there anything dangerous to use with enza in his vehicle for topical mixture, bcos of systemic effection?

Just curious, didn't we find out that MDV doesn't dissolve in Ethanol? Then how did Xandrus dissolve it in his vehicle?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just curious, didn't we find out that MDV doesn't dissolve in Ethanol? Then how did Xandrus dissolve it in his vehicle?

He dissolved it in the methylidene glycerol first, then added alcohol and water.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Same here. Just joined the GB. Did you try RU and Duta?

What kind of vehicle and mg are you guys starting with btw?

Please let this work!!

I'm still using RU. It gave me some regrowth in the first months but from then it became useless in my opinion. But I'm still using it.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Dude are you a diffuse thinner? I got massive regrowth in the past from minoxidil. It came literally out of nowhere. Until month 4 or 5 I thought, minoxidil is useless and suddenly I had a full had of hair again. In my opinion the progress of regrowth is hard to notice, if you are a diffuse thinner.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm still using RU. It gave me some regrowth in the first months but from then it became useless in my opinion. But I'm still using it.
Useless as in you lost all regrowth?

Can i ask you sone questions about RU?
What dosage?
When and how did you notice it worked?
Are you going it to combine it with Enza?

I ask this because i just started RU150mg after 100mg did nothing.