Mdv3100 (enzalutamide) - Superstrong Antiandrogen Topical

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Past 6 days the itch has been like 99% gone.
Also HUGE shout out to whatevr for creating the thread. Had he not made it I never would of gotten on the stuff.

Can you please keep us updated?
And maybe even take baseline photos now?

Enza would be the first new weapon we get since forever and a huge deal!

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
First few weeks I had a little ball ache here and there. Now I don't have it. No side effects other than that. I'm still doing oral minoxidil and am starting wounding and keto again. Hopefully now that my shedding is basically gone they'll help with regrowth if I can get it.

I'm doing 200mg per day in a 10ml solution. That is 2%. That's a total 1.4g a week. Mind you I'm applying it to my entire scalp.

You are using 200mg and 10ml a day? How is this possible?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
First few weeks I had a little ball ache here and there. Now I don't have it. No side effects other than that. I'm still doing oral minoxidil and am starting wounding and keto again. Hopefully now that my shedding is basically gone they'll help with regrowth if I can get it.

I'm doing 200mg per day in a 10ml solution. That is 2%. That's a total 1.4g a week. Mind you I'm applying it to my entire scalp.

Did you had sides on finasteride (or duta)?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No I mean how is it even possible to place 10ml on your head? If i would took more than 2ml it would all run down my head!?

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, and that were absoutley terrible. Not sure why I had side effects on that but not other anti androgen.

This is very interesting.
So you had side effects on finasteride but not on enza, and you're also seeing positive signs so far.
I really hope it continues in this direction for you, it could be a good thing for all of us
and god knows how much we need it.

Nextjohns

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to put 6ml of high dose RU on my head easy. Especially for diffuse thinners. Also no sides at all. This is great news. @kawnshawn you should combine it with nizoral shampoo.

Has shedding decreased at all?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I used to put 6ml of high dose RU on my head easy. Especially for diffuse thinners. Also no sides at all. This is great news. @kawnshawn you should combine it with nizoral shampoo.

Has shedding decreased at all?

I'm a diffuse thinner too. It's technically impossible to put 6ml or 10ml on your head. I think you guys are wasting a lot of lotion because it all ends up in your hair and not on your scalp. How are you applying your lotion?

Last edited:

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score

FYI you need to look out with high dosages with enzulatamide. It's known to have off target binding to GABA and has shown to be able to induce seizures in human clinical trials (although low %).

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
FYI you need to look out with high dosages with enzulatamide. It's known to have off target binding to GABA and has shown to be able to induce seizures in human clinical trials (although low %).

swoop would you ever try this stuff yourself?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

We know about that, which is one of the reasons I am personally starting at 1% (30 mg per application). I suggest people be cautious and start at a low percentage until we figure out how this drug behaves.

Prada1

Established Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think is its effect on regrowing hair? It looks promising in stopping hair loss but Im wondering if its more effective then finas and even possibly minoxidil?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any idea how high the dosage was when people got seizures?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Payment for the group-buy is now being collected, so for everyone from HairLossTalk.com who is participating, please read the payment instructions in the StopAga thread so we can get the shipment moving and everyone gets their MDV as soon as possible.

chusler

Reaction score
Hello everyone. i am really interested in this regimen. I live in İstanbul/Turkey. I have been searched Xtandi in my country. The price is almost 2.200 dollars = 40 mg - 112 capsules in pharmacies. Its really hard to get from pharmacy bcos of the rules, but if i can get it from pharmacy i will be sure that my enza is pure. i had taken oral androcur almost 4 months in last year , i got panic attack, lost weight and had libido problem and s. dermatit. after stop to use cpa (1 year later) i am normal now. but i shed like crazy after stop to use everything(cpa, proscar and minoxidil) .
My question is: Peg-400 is more safer than Dmso for topical mixtures? Btw sorry for my english. Thnx.

DavidsDome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are using 200mg and 10ml a day? How is this possible?
Idd.
The dose seems ridiculously high to me.
Very interesting though that you don't experience sides so far, but you did with finasteride or dutasteride.
Maybe the high molecular mass somehow makes it more difficult to go systemic but it just stays in place? (sounds too good to be true though haha)

chusler

Reaction score
xandrus vehicle:
" I use this vehicle : Alcohol , methylidene glycerol(C4H8O3) and destillated water
%
Alcohol 40-45 %
methylidene glycerol 35%
destillated water 25% , and mix mdv3100 2% 20mg "

Is there anything wrong with his vehicle or is there anything dangerous to use with enza in his vehicle for topical mixture, bcos of systemic effection?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
xandrus vehicle:
" I use this vehicle : Alcohol , methylidene glycerol(C4H8O3) and destillated water
%
Alcohol 40-45 %
methylidene glycerol 35%
destillated water 25% , and mix mdv3100 2% 20mg "

Is there anything wrong with his vehicle or is there anything dangerous to use with enza in his vehicle for topical mixture, bcos of systemic effection?

What's "wrong" is that he's using glycerolformal which can't be found any god damn where, and is expensive to boot.
PEG-400 is an alternative.

chusler

Reaction score
So the key is meth glycerol in his vehicle to dissvolve enza? Chemical formula: C4H8O3

vegitable glycerol : C. Formula: C3H8O3 . I have found it on internet And they use it for skin products. Anybody know this vehicle ? Can we use this glycerol?