Mdv3100 (enzalutamide) - Superstrong Antiandrogen Topical

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you assume that it 'nukes the ar receptor for good'?
There are certain substances that do this, like pesticides.
Enzalutamide does have a very long half-life.
But eventually, when you quit taking the drug, it'll disappear from the system.
Nevertheless that I'm also very much concerned about the possible systemic effect.
That's why I believe that Darolutamide would be a much better option.
It has a much shorter half-life and almost doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier.
Sadly prices are high...

People are talking out of their butt. Some research first wouldn't hurt.

Receptors renew themselves.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interested in trying this at 1% and seeing what happens. You guys that are trying it already, did you just source it off alibaba or something? I'm getting prices around $55 for 1 gram plus another 40ish for shipping

Any luck on vehicle?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
PEG-400 seems to be preferred vehicle so far. DMSO carries a far greater risk of going systemic. Last thing you want.

DavidsDome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you already try if PEG-400 works as a vehicle?
Then that would be a much better choice of course.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you already try if PEG-400 works as a vehicle?
Then that would be a much better choice of course.

Haven't gotten my hands on MDV yet, so no, but the study you posted seems to suggest it would work as a solvent, and it is far safer and wouldn't increase absorption by as much as DMSO.

Last edited:

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can one of you link or pm the exact source of your enza? I want to join your little experiment but I want to use Xandrus vehicle

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still waiting for my DMSO to arrive...
Should arrive this week, so will restart the treatment with a DMSO - ethanol vehicle at 1%.
1 spray per temple to start with. 1 spray equals 1/6 of a ml according to the minoxidil spray bottle which I'm re-using.
Will slowly build-up if I notice that I'm not experiencing sides.

Not to discredit what you are doing...We appreciate you testing this new drug however how will you know if this is actually working or not since you are already taking every hair loss drug that we know of like RU fina,duta and minoxidil?

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By looking at your regime I would expect a full head of thick hair lol you have every angle covered. But I understand what you are saying, Xandrus had extremely noticeable effects in a short space of time. Keep us posted

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got some MDV on the way as well. I'm pretty confident that if it does anything I'll notice the difference as my hair has been stuck at maintenance for a while now with a very tiny bit of crown regrowth and my regimen has been consistent for the most part. Gonna use it on my frontal third

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had some trouble getting mine to dissove in PEG400, it didn't dissolve at first but when I cooled the solution it looks like it mostly dissolved (60mg/3ml of PEG400). After that I also added some ethanol and distilled water for better application and it looks completely dissolved

Thinking about making the next batch with a very small amount of DMSO and the rest mostly PEG and ethanol

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
tried mixing my 'Enza' in DMSO
it doesnt dissolve
the DMSO smells horrible, I assume this is the way it should be since I read some sh*t about DMSO smelling like garlic?
which leaves one last option I guess...
the supplier sent me something else
I'm negotiating with a university lab to have it NMR spectroscopy tested, but they want to charge 200 euro for it
Which is a bit too much for me...
Anybody already had their Enza tested?

Yep, either you don't have DMSO or you don't have Enzalutamide. It should dissolve.

DavidsDome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had some trouble getting mine to dissove in PEG400, it didn't dissolve at first but when I cooled the solution it looks like it mostly dissolved (60mg/3ml of PEG400). After that I also added some ethanol and distilled water for better application and it looks completely dissolved

Why did you cool it?
Usually I hear about heating up the liquids to make things more soluble.
Interesting that it worked though!

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did you cool it?
Usually I hear about heating up the liquids to make things more soluble.
Interesting that it worked though!

the source whatevr had on the first post suggested storing the solution at a cool temperature

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
In annex you'll find the NMR spectroscopy from my Enzalutamide.
Page 1 is the full spectrum, page 2 and 3 are zoom-ins.
On page 2 and 3 they marked the impurities with an 'o'.
The professor estimated that the Enzalutamide is 99,5% pure.

I purchased this sample via Alibaba, from supplier: Shanghai Synchem Pharma Co., Ltd.
Please notify me if I cannot share this information.
But it seems important for everybody to at least know 1 trusted supplier.

Much appreciated JLF!!

So we know Shanghai Synchem is legit, and their price is around 100 USD per gram according to you, correct?

Wuhan Vanz' price is only 40 USD per gram, so @kawnshawn needs to test his Enzalutamide because if they are both legitimate,
then Wuhan being 2.5 times cheaper is the far better deal, obviously. But we need to know for sure.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't put DMSO in the fridge or freezer, it will freeze in a few hours, even in the fridge.
As for me I'll give an update.
Been on Enza for a little over a month now doing 200 mg in 10 ml of ethanol and DMSO a day, which is a 2% solution. As of now my itch is about 90%-95% gone. My shedding is down about 85%-90%. As of now I can say this is an effective treatment for me. Have been on finasteride, RU, topical minoxidil, seti, oc, LLLT, Keto, and wounding and none have not helped except RU which slowed down shedding for about a month. Only side effect is slight ball ache from time to time. Libido is normal and can get hard on's easily. I do seem to have a really good tolerance to anti androgens though which might be why I dont seem to have many side effects.

sito

Reaction score
Don't put DMSO in the fridge or freezer, it will freeze in a few hours, even in the fridge.
Been on Enza for a little over a month now doing 200 mg in 10 ml of ethanol and DMSO a day, which is a 2% solution. As of now my itch is about 90%-95% gone. My shedding is down about 85%-90%. As of now I can say this is an effective treatment for me. Have been on finasteride, RU, topical minoxidil, seti, oc, LLLT, Keto, and wounding and none have not helped except RU which slowed down shedding for about a month. Only side effect is slight ball ache from time to time. Libido is normal and can get hard on's easily. I do seem to have a really good tolerance to anti androgens though which might be why I dont seem to have many side effects.

from which alibaba supplier did you buy mdv3100?

Nextjohns

My Regimen
Reaction score

So you're not on anything else? Notice any dry face or dry eyes? That's usually the first sign of systematic hit.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This could be the next big thing. On stopaga we are trying to organize a group buy for Enza.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Something new to report?

We contacted some suppliers on Alibaba for the GB. There are huge differences regarding the price. We got offers from 3.40$-100$ per gramm. We will order soon. If you will join the gb go to stopaga. :)

Last edited: