Mdv3100 (enzalutamide) - Superstrong Antiandrogen Topical

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
He only used it 3xW, assumedly this has strong effect through suppression of AR geneexpression or it acts systemically. I doubt the effect comes from only local blocking AR, since I dont think the effect can be sustained 2 days without going systemic.
I wonder if longer half-life in anti-androgen means longer blockage of the receptor independt the drugconcentration at receptor site. What are the factors for how long time a drug block a receptor? I guess affinity and ofc receptor at concentration site, but anyone that can explain this further?

Enzalutamide lacks the partial agonist activity notable with other non-steroidal anti-androgens, and given its activity not just as an inhibitor of the androgen receptor, but pre-clinically to inhibit nuclear translocation of the AR and inhibit the association of AR with DNA, further differentiates it from other anti-androgens (figure1).

SOURCE: http://clincancerres.aacrjournals.o...rly/2013/01/08/1078-0432.CCR-12-2910.full.pdf

No data about how long it binds to the receptors sadly.

Kevand

Established Member
Reaction score
This feels def something worth experimenting with different dosage and frequences. I will give my current treatment a month and probably experiment with topical bcalutamide which is pretty similiar to this. I wouldnt dare more than 0,01mg-0,1mg /ml EOD and some days pause now and then. Probably my last try to beat this

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
So, just did an experiment.
Tried to dissolve my Enza in propyleenglycol, didn't work.
Basically all the crystals are still there.
Then tried to dissolve it in ethanol, didn't work either.
Same story, the crystals stayed at the bottom.
Sucks!
That's actually pretty good. At least you know now that it actually just might be Enza since it didn't dissolve but I'd still get it tested. What I do is dissolve it in a little DMSO and then mix it with ethanol to dilute it.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, just did an experiment.
Tried to dissolve my Enza in propyleenglycol, didn't work.
Basically all the crystals are still there.
Then tried to dissolve it in ethanol, didn't work either.
Same story, the crystals stayed at the bottom.
Sucks!

So, PG is out.

Next thing to test: PEG-400.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I've been on it about a week and a half now. The itch is basically gone now. Seen a good amount of reduction in shedding. Still shed a bit but it could be because of minoxidil. Thought I had a little loss of libido but it actually seems to be fine. Do get a bit of ball ache at some points for like a minute or two. Will keep going with it.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll probably be looking into ordering this next week. f*** everything. My hair is so f*****g trash, especially in the sun, there is no hairstyle that 'works' anymore. It's so far from a quality head of hair, f*** these treatments...

It's time to go nuke-tier, because RU (toy) isn't working anymore... so here we go enzalutamide. Hope this thing is worth it's fame as an antiandrogen.

Last edited:

abcdefg

Reaction score
Actually reading a little about androgen receptors you quickly realize how hard it is to actually stop androgens or stop receptors. They have been trying to do that for 70 years for prostate cancer. This study mentions how keto in nizoral does work though. These are some strong drugs to try for male pattern baldness though

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3398601/

Last edited:

Nextjohns

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be careful with this guys. Are you sure you wont get permanent sides from this?

Also, can it be mixed in KB solution do you think?

Goodluck Pete :)

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be careful with this guys. Are you sure you wont get permanent sides from this?

Also, can it be mixed in KB solution do you think?

Goodluck Pete :)

They would feel the temporary sides much sooner than any permanent ones and so far not even the temporary ones seem to be much of a problem so... It's far more safer in practice than what it sounds like it should be, which is odd.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The molecule is quite big, maybe penetration is an issue?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
The molecule is quite big, maybe penetration is an issue?
I believe it all will come down to the vehicle being used. I've been using DMSO and am definitely having a little ball ache from time to time. Its definitely penetrating which could be an entirely different problem in of itself.

Nextjohns

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe it all will come down to the vehicle being used. I've been using DMSO and am definitely having a little ball ache from time to time. Its definitely penetrating which could be an entirely different problem in of itself.

Hey man, are you getting any dry skin on the face? I notice this is the first side I get from finasteride. Within a couple pills. I've dosed RU in KB solution at 400mg:4ml and never got a side. Maybe topical is a safer route.

Last edited:

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with this drug is, that it seems like it nukes the ar receptor for good, if that sh*t binds to the wrong receptor your very well wish you would've taken finasteride, but it's f*****g sad that people net to do experiments like that on their own without monitoring of body functions. But hey, the cure is only 5 years away anyway...

DavidsDome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you assume that it 'nukes the ar receptor for good'?
There are certain substances that do this, like pesticides.
Enzalutamide does have a very long half-life.
But eventually, when you quit taking the drug, it'll disappear from the system.
Nevertheless that I'm also very much concerned about the possible systemic effect.
That's why I believe that Darolutamide would be a much better option.
It has a much shorter half-life and almost doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier.
Sadly prices are high...