Mdv3100 (enzalutamide) - Superstrong Antiandrogen Topical

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I can't say if I lost my growth. I started minoxidil 3 month later. But since my massive regrowth from minoxidil I'm losing my hair month after month and year after year. It couldn't stop my loss.

I noticed the regrowth after 2 or 3 month in my temples.

Yes I will combine it with Enza.

I'm using 100mg in 1.7ml Ethanol an PG.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Putting aside the theory for a minute there.

It's a shame this guy isn't around. He clearly tried topical application and claims results without side effects. Even though I find it hard to believe, it IS possible. If you look at the second link I posted, the researchers even hint at the possibility of topical application for hair loss in their patent.
There is often quite a disconnect between the theoretical effects of something and the empirical reality - sometimes even one that can work in our favor. He seems to be the only one that has tried this, perhaps, as unlikely as it sounds on paper, it might be worth trying. There are just so many hoops to jump through as far as actually obtaining and using the stuff. I do agree that the seizure stuff sounds worrying though.
Ever tried to contact the reseacher about it?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@Zoro Are you using your Enza already? How is it going?
I just read your succes post on seti. Why did you stop?

@westonci seemed to get great results.

People on dutch forum also posted that seti oral is def making them shed less hair. They are doing 2x 80mg oral and one guy takes 200mg oral.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Zoro Are you using your Enza already? How is it going?

Only used it for two weeks/6 times total, no side effects and no noticeable improvements yet, but i respond slow to treatments. Still using PEG/Ethanol/Water and it's a pain in the *** to try to get it to dissolve in PEG (it dissolves but it takes a long time) so when i'm not lazy/next time I buy sh*t on Amazon i'll get some DMSO and add an extremely small amount.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@Sanchez1234
Don't know, Seti destroyed my hair some weeks later in my opinion. But I'm still adding a small amount of Seti into my RU solution since then.

@Zoro
Thank you. Why aren't you using PEG-400?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am using PEG400, corrected the typo from PG to PEG

Nextjohns

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ru's crap. Don't bother with it. And I used mega high doses.

finasteride has horrid sides, including facial wastage.

Seti I am still testing. Seems to reduce itch and reduce shedding.. but dries out the face a bit. I don't think it's going to be a finasteride alternative. It's simply no where as near as strong as finasteride.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ru's crap. Don't bother with it. And I used mega high doses.

finasteride has horrid sides, including facial wastage.

Seti I am still testing. Seems to reduce itch and reduce shedding.. but dries out the face a bit. I don't think it's going to be a finasteride alternative. It's simply no where as near as strong as finasteride.

RU may be crap for you, but i was still shedding hair, although massively less, 1.5 years into finasteride. Adding RU in has frozen my hairloss for the most part. I went a month or so without it and i could see the shedding picking up again

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I also doubt it. Pilos is doing a good job but he can't know if it will work or not. I wouldn't be too pessimistic.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
He can apparently know if the vehicle can at least work in theory, I guess.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
He can apparently know if the vehicle can at least work in theory, I guess.

Right, but ask him for a recommendation what to use instead, and you'll be lucky if you get a serious reply.

It's of no help to say "nothing you do or try is going to work" without suggesting an alternative.

Methylidene glycerol / glycerolformal probably works, but I have no idea where Xandrus got that, it seems very expensive and hard to obtain for the average person.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know he's not really pleasent to deal with, but when he says something it usually holds ground.

Unfortunately we don't know if Xandrus story is even true. He just popped up, posted some pics, which are not what you usually post for tracking regrowth progress and then vanishes.

Kevand

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know he's not really pleasent to deal with, but when he says something it usually holds ground.

Unfortunately we don't know if Xandrus story is even true. He just popped up, posted some pics, which are not what you usually post for tracking regrowth progress and then vanishes.

Does he explains why it would not work? I dissolved bicalutamide in vodka and this things def penetrate even systemic. And kawn mention enza gave him some ball ache and reduce scalp itch.