Mdv3100 (enzalutamide) - Superstrong Antiandrogen Topical

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hmmm...

The drug is metabolized hepatically by CYP2C8 and CYP3A4, with CYP2C8 primarily responsible for the formation of an active metabolite, N-desmethylenzalutamide
no metabolite for topical user.... :p:rolleyes:

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are said results?

Because Nemesis and Habeeby don't claim anything.

As for me, I'm using both MDV and ODM, so if those results are true, this should already be overkill, but so far that doesn't seem like it. So roll out the BIG f*****g GUNS.
Nemesis has been taking it now for a month or so... too early to tell...

Habeeby has terminal hairs growing @ his temples: https://imgur.com/a/USx8r

Last edited:

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
What is your experience with 50mg a day?
Im doing 30 for now, so a bit less.
But we're still using a lot less than kawnshawn.
@kawnshawn how are you doing till now?
Shedding like crazy. I believe the reason why is that what I got is impure enza or not enza at all that still only dissolves in DMSO. I'm doing insane doses and even started orally because I'm crazy enough. Had a little ball ache the first week and then nothing after that. I mean I should definitely at least have some sort of feminizing effect for how strong it is. Somehow I still can grow a beard easily and have no reduction in libido. I'm not sure what the f*** is going on but I should have test results back any day now.

DavidsDome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
damn, very curious about those test results then....
thanks for the update.
which crazy doses are we talking about (topical / oral)?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Well boys Im gonna stop doing enzalutamide. Got the lab report back and it came back as enzalutamide 99%. For over the past month now I've been doing around 400mg topically and 120mg orally everyday. I know that its f*****g insane but I decided to go nuclear. I have a slight itch and I'm shedding a lot. The only side effect at all is a little ball ache sometimes. Absolutely no other side effects. I don't know what the f*** is up with my body. At these doses i shouldnt even be able to get a hard on let alone even have an ounce of libido. I have no idea why it worked so well the first 2 months then slowly stopped working. Darolutamide along with oral minoxidil and seti is going to be my final hooray. I'm going to go thermonuclear and do them all at high doses. I'm going to hold out as long as I can until I hear news about Sheisido. Of Sheisido falls through (which I think it will due to recent events) then I'm going to accept it, shave my head and move on with life. I wish you guys the best of luck with it.

DavidsDome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how long have you tried enza in total now? (topical vs oral)
Quite sick that even such an amount didnt cause any sides for you.
Even in the case of the topical amount not penetrating due to bad vehicle / molecule too big / ...,
the oral dose should have done something at least.
I wish you the best with darolutamide, it looks better in general so hope it works for you.

Last edited:

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well boys Im gonna stop doing enzalutamide. Got the lab report back and it came back as enzalutamide 99%. For over the past month now I've been doing around 400mg topically and 120mg orally everyday. I know that its f*****g insane but I decided to go nuclear. I have a slight itch and I'm shedding a lot. The only side effect at all is a little ball ache sometimes. Absolutely no other side effects. I don't know what the f*** is up with my body. At these doses i shouldnt even be able to get a hard on let alone even have an ounce of libido. I have no idea why it worked so well the first 2 months then slowly stopped working. Darolutamide along with oral minoxidil and seti is going to be my final hooray. I'm going to go thermonuclear and do them all at high doses. I'm going to hold out as long as I can until I hear news about Sheisido. Of Sheisido falls through (which I think it will due to recent events) then I'm going to accept it, shave my head and move on with life. I wish you guys the best of luck with it.

So why are you stopping maybe I missed what you said? your getting relatively low side effects but just no results?? did you have regrowth in the first two months?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
how long have you tried enza in total now? (topical vs oral)
Quite sick that even such an amount didnt cause any sides for you.
Even in the case of the topical amount not penetrating due to bad vehicle / molecule too big / ...,
the oral dose should have done something at least.
I wish you the best with darolutamide, it looks better in general so hope it works for you.
Oral a month. Topical since late August.
So why are you stopping maybe I missed what you said? your getting relatively low side effects but just no results?? did you have regrowth in the first two months?
No results. The first month and a half my itch was gone and my shedding stopped by 95%. Over time it just stopped. No regrowth which I didn't expect since my hair loss is so aggresive.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought you would normally give it more time to work 3 months + however I do remember some bold claims by someone (xander) or something like that saying he was only taking it every 3 days or so and going up a few Norwood's. I guess it was too good to be true? I feel the same will happen with Daro but I hope not for everyones hair sake

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought you would normally give it more time to work 3 months + however I do remember some bold claims by someone (xander) or something like that saying he was only taking it every 3 days or so and going up a few Norwood's. I guess it was too good to be true? I feel the same will happen with Daro but I hope not for everyones hair sake
So you're saying a guy went up a few norwoods and you still think Enz/Daro is too good to be true? Ok lol

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you're saying a guy went up a few norwoods and you still think Enz/Daro is too good to be true? Ok lol

I know your emotionally invested in this as I think you are taking the drug no need to get defensive, but if you follow back to how everyone jumped on Enza, it was a bold claim from some guy a few years back just two before and after pics no real evidence no talk of what vehicle he used etc. Not a whole lot to go off the guy cant be found or contacted for questions and such. He said he was only applying it a few times a month and got great results. Now we have guys testing it a few months that are taking it every day and orally with no positive results/evidence so far. So as much and all as I hoped enza would work it really isn't and I just feel Daro could be the same. Again I stress I hope it does work I'm not bashing it or anyone using it. Just giving a realistic account of whats happened

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
I know your emotionally invested in this as I think you are taking the drug no need to get defensive, but if you follow back to how everyone jumped on Enza, it was a bold claim from some guy a few years back just two before and after pics no real evidence no talk of what vehicle he used etc. Not a whole lot to go off the guy cant be found or contacted for questions and such. He said he was only applying it a few times a month and got great results. Now we have guys testing it a few months that are taking it every day and orally with no positive results/evidence so far. So as much and all as I hoped enza would work it really isn't and I just feel Daro could be the same. Again I stress I hope it does work I'm not bashing it or anyone using it. Just giving a realistic account of whats happened
There have been a few guys who said they are having results in reduction of shedding and growth of some vellus hairs. People who are willing to try enza are guys who have little to nothing else to try since nearly everything for them has field. It's not that's enza is bad its that a lot of guys trying are guys with extremely aggressive hair loss like me.

DavidsDome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral a month. Topical since late August.
So 5 months topical.
It's a substantial period of time, nonetheless, if could take 6 or more moths to start working; as with any treatment.
Switching to Daro is, of course, still a step forward.
Thank you for taking the risk of testing this substance and reporting your finds.
It shows that pretty high doses are well-tolerable to some people.