Mdv3100 (enzalutamide) - Superstrong Antiandrogen Topical

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is a topical like this the better idea than something like propecia, and if so why dont we have one 25 years later? Personally I dont buy into the idea that environmental factors play a large role in male pattern baldness because powerful AAs alone completely stop male pattern baldness in the large majority of men despite all the same environmental factors still at play. Androgens are a huge huge factor that is just unarguable.
If someone is eating a bad diet, and then adds propecia stopping male pattern baldness yet still eats the same diet then it cant be diet that causes male pattern baldness to any real degree. Same with air pollution, day of the week, wearing hats or whatever else people say like smoking. I dont buy it if it was then AAs wouldnt do much if anything.

The primary reason in my opinion there will never be a commercially viable or broadly available topical antiandrogen approach to hair loss is that any potent antiandrogen you apply to your scalp will likely end up all over you bedsheets/pillow/bathroom/couch and general house in general.

This transfer poses a theoretical risk to the normal development of any pregnant women or children living with you, as it may then transfer to them through common household contact.

Finasteride comes with a warning that pregnant women should not even touch the pills.

How would a company selling a topical hair loss antiandrogen be sure that a pregnant woman wouldn't run her hands through her man's hair? Or from sharing a bed get transfer over time? Who would be legally liable in that circumstance? The man? Or the pharmaceutical company?

It is a giant disaster waiting to happen for any company who tries to make money off this type of approach. I will be blown away if we see an effective topical antiandrogen brought to market in our lifetime. Not because it wouldn't be possible to make an effective topical antiandrogen. But because I doubt any pharmaceutical company would want to take on the potential risk and liability I just described.

This is one of the reasons I have repeatedly said before that in my opinion, most normal men should not use topical antiandrogens.

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The primary reason in my opinion there will never be a commercially viable or broadly available topical antiandrogen approach to hair loss is that any potent antiandrogen you apply to your scalp will likely end up all over you bedsheets/pillow/bathroom/couch and general house in general.

This transfer poses a theoretical risk to the normal development of any pregnant women or children living with you, as it may then transfer to them through common household contact.

Finasteride comes with a warning that pregnant women should not even touch the pills.

How would a company selling a topical hair loss antiandrogen be sure that a pregnant woman wouldn't run her hands through her man's hair? Or from sharing a bed get transfer over time? Who would be legally liable in that circumstance? The man? Or the pharmaceutical company?

It is a giant disaster waiting to happen for any company who tries to make money off this type of approach. I will be blown away if we see an effective topical antiandrogen brought to market in our lifetime. Not because it wouldn't be possible to make an effective topical antiandrogen. But because I doubt any pharmaceutical company would want to take on the potential risk and liability I just described.

This is one of the reasons I have repeatedly said before most normal men should not use topical antiandrogens.

assuming no other solutions do ever make it to market and your forced to use aa topicals for the rest of your life (until old age at least), whats your plan when you do eventually get married and have kids?

or even just casual hook ups?

i guess with the casual stuff you can always just not apply the stuff the day your meeting up and change your bed sheets etc, but what about long term relationships?

ive always thought about this when thinking about ru.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
assuming no other solutions do ever make it to market and your forced to use aa topicals for the rest of your life (until old age at least), whats your plan when you do eventually get married and have kids?

or even just casual hook ups?

i guess with the casual stuff you can always just not apply the stuff the day your meeting up and change your bed sheets etc, but what about long term relationships?

ive always thought about this when thinking about ru.

I don't plan to get married or have kids. A topical antiandrogen would pose no significant health risk to a nonpregnant woman sharing your bed. If she got some transfer she might suffer a bit of antiandrogenic side effects eg. from something as strong as daro/enza, but it would likely be a tiny amount of exposure and be out of her system in 1-2 days. I wouldn't worry too much about that, although changing the sheets so at least they're fresh would be a good strategy.

One idea I rattled around in my head when I was thinking about all this would be to wrap your head in a turban each night before bed. If you had 7-14 "turbans" you could use a new one every night, and then wash them as a batch every 1-2 weeks so they are always fresh and not exposed to other clothing.

I think this would actually work very well to avoid transfer to the sheets and any long term partner you're sharing with. But you'd have to explain to everyone why you are wearing a turban to go to sleep. And it wouldn't solve the bathroom transfer issues, or the amount that might be transferred generally when daro/enza/RU-soaked hair sheds naturally around the house, etc.

Topical antiandrogens are a method of last resort, and to me, this is the main reason why. If it wasn't for these theoretical risks and the difficulty of getting around them, topical antiandrogens would be the hands down best method to treat hair loss for almost everyone.

Last edited:

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That stuff is amazing. We are testing it at alopezie.de and people are having great results with it. Also it has many advantages over RU: it is FDA-approved, existing safety profile, it is well-studied and well-understood and it is very potent! All in all great stuff. The thing that is not so great about it is the price ^^

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe we should write them (ASTELLAS AND MEDIVATION) and promote it as hair loss treatment :D

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a relatively crazy mf so I'd do it, but I just shelled out for 10 g of RU 2 weeks ago and am strapped for cash at the moment.
Plus, our customs are very trigger happy at seizing weird stuff from China, not sure it would pass.
I am keeping it in mind if RU fails to maintain, it will probably be my go-to.

You are a crazy Mother f****r! LOL.

DavidsDome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That stuff is amazing. We are testing it at alopezie.de and people are having great results with it. Also it has many advantages over RU: it is FDA-approved, existing safety profile, it is well-studied and well-understood and it is very potent! All in all great stuff. The thing that is not so great about it is the price ^^

Could you give us some information about the results on the german forum, pls?
Do you know the vehicle / dose / frequency / ...?
Pictures maybe?
Thnx!
we buy it from alibaba by the way...

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm doing 50 mg of this in a DMSO/PEG-300/Ethanol vehicle along with around 7 mg of ODM a few hours apart.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, wait

What i've read this drug would make your hair permanently immune to dht since it make the adn to replicate without the receptor?!???

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, wait

What i've read this drug would make your hair permanently immune to dht since it make the adn to replicate without the receptor?!???
I saw that somewhere too, that's why I kept calling it the cure lol, it's just a theory so far, imagine regrowing your hair completely and getting off this and not losing any hair after.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw that somewhere too, that's why I kept calling it the cure lol, it's just a theory so far, imagine regrowing your hair completely and getting off this and not losing any hair after.

Where did you guys read this?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't plan to get married or have kids. A topical antiandrogen would pose no significant health risk...

you can wash you hair/scalp when it's dry/ fully absorbed then go bed right ^^?!
btw as potent as this drug looks to be you don't have to apply it every day.
and what about polichem or h&w ? there must be something of interest in their vehicle?

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The way this thing works, check out the few first comment of this forum and you'll see it

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Where are said results?

Because Nemesis and Habeeby don't claim anything.

As for me, I'm using both MDV and ODM, so if those results are true, this should already be overkill, but so far that doesn't seem like it. So roll out the BIG f*****g GUNS.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The way this thing works, check out the few first comment of this forum and you'll see it

Yeah, I read that too. It says it prevents AR interaction with DNA. Not sure how you interpreted that as permanent immunity, but I did think so too at first. Anyone know if this is true?

Last edited:

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything sounds good on paper, but in reality it doesn't mean sh*t.

It isn't until you test it you can get verifiable results.

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you give us some information about the results on the german forum, pls?
Do you know the vehicle / dose / frequency / ...?
Pictures maybe?
Thnx!
we buy it from alibaba by the way...
Go on the german forum and read for yourself...