Masturbation/Sex & Hairloss

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
You're all wrong. Did you know that the act of chewing puts pressure on the blood in your head to move around, and forces it into the scalp areas, thus causing hair growth?

As a result, if you drink green tea and chew at the same time, simple logic states that this will regrow your hair. If you don't you'll go bald. Not with male pattern baldness, but "alopecia diffusia" caused by thyroid resuscitation and excessive masturbation.

Its also been shown that walking around increases circulation, so if you walk a lot, your hair will grow. It all flows with the logic that any increase in testosterone equals direct decrease in hair count. We dont have any evidence to back this up, but its simple Logic 101.

So don't masturbate, and make sure you drink green tea, walk a lot, and chew.

:laugh:

HairLossTalk.com

rockstar

Reaction score
excellent, thanks HairLossTalk.com for setting record straight i got a little worried there abt the no masterbation, i am going toenjoy this 1........ :love:

semi_fallout

Reaction score
Yes, these days they inject growth hormone into cows. Who knows what kind of adverse effect to health it has on human? I avoid drinking milk as much as I can.

furby

Reaction score
:) hi im new to this forum but on this issue i have to agree that masturbation causes hairloss(also any other sexual activity involving climax)the process triggers many things off in your body altering hormones zinc levels etc.im not saying not to have sex or masterbate,but only in moderation.but say twice a day is pushing it a bit,masterbation is not natural and the body was not designed for it,sex yes but masterbation no.and i dont think the human body was made for sex twice a day it uses a lot of the bodys resources and these are hard to replace and repeated masterbation will not give it a chance.it is clear that the sexual organs play a part in hairloss due to research,and it even shows that a treatment that works on male pattern baldness also effects the prostrate etc.i notice a big difference when i have a holiday etc were a long time without masterbation goes.i currently now try to limit it to twice a week max and do notice a difference and loss.i know this is hard as i started at around twelve to masterbate(currently 21 started to thin at 17)i used to wank twice a day at least if not usually more and i know im not alone,i think theres a bunch of p**rn stars on this site.but since stopped a lot of hair loss and feels better i also feel more energetic.i now have max 2 per week(very very hard its like i was addicted just try it) or if not ill have sex instead with my girlfriend(long distance)i know a lot of you will not agree but just stating what i think.i also feel it would only affect people prone to male pattern baldness
and speed it up.just think about it though the human body was not designed to c*m twice a day how often in nature due you get a girl pregnant?i also see a lot off younger men losing hair than say twenty years ago maybee its due to todays youths getting sexually active very early(last remark only a stab in the dark)on the other hand i think sex or masterbation is needed in small amounts to stay healthy.i think a lot of people laugh at this due to old wives tales about wanking and that it is such a pleasurable thing they dont want to believe it.thanks for reading this lonng post and would like to hear any comments positive or negative thanks

Stingray

Reaction score
Humans have changed emotionally from our primal ways a few hundred thousand years ago...however, our basic body functions have not. The human male is capable of impregnating several females daily...it's instinct, and how we were made. Some aren't as capable as others however. The human body can't tell the difference between masturbation and the real thing. All it knows is that it's getting stimulated, and that's all that matters to it. I'd like to see some physical proof backing up ANY of your above statements Furby. You seem to think you know a lot about the human biology...I'd just like to see some proof of your words.

furby

Reaction score
i never said just masterbation sex and masterbation just have the same effect on the human body.i know its a bummer but in people sensitive to dht must suffer for the increase in dht.i may be wrong nobody fully understands male pattern baldness yet.i hate to sound negative about sex etc but you must agree that it has an effect.what about creatures that die when they conceive.or how a bee dies when it stings i know these may sound of no importance but it shows that even natural things have a drain on our resources.and as in sexual acitivity a small amount is healthy but to much is two big of a drain on our body.and as you must well know hair has no important use in todays world so they body will shed hair and protect more vital parts.i dont want to sound clever as new to this forum but i think most people think its silly and dont give it any thought but at the end of the day why would i argue this case i have nothing to gain its not like im advertizing a product thanks

Stingray

Reaction score
Formulate a complete sentence in your mind and THEN type it out. Nothing more grating than reading a 9 mile long run-on sentence.

Anyways. Sex produces testosterone...not DHT. DHT is a hormone that is formed when testosterone comes into contact with 5 alpha reductase enzymes. The body would have to produce more 5AR to produce more DHT.

G

furby said:
i never said just masterbation sex and masterbatio

I just checked my male handbook (doesn't everyone have one?) and found out that unless you can spell masturbate, you are not allowed TO masturbate!

Make sense?

Luke

Reaction score
Overmasturbation makes your body get exhausted-.Therefore you might have a kind of shed.But it will eventually re grow-.But IMO it has nothing to do with male pattern baldness.

Stingray

Reaction score
We will, thanks. Next time you make a bizzare claim, please back it up with scientific proof. I'll assume something is safe until you can PROVE otherwise.

semi_fallout

Reaction score
the poor guy who first discovered X-ray probably said the samething as you did.

I am not taking my chances. I'll assume it is harmful until proven otherwise.

Just to remind you that there is no theory about hair loss is proven. But people do suffer from hairloss everyday.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
We will have fun while you find the proof...
sport-smiley-010.gif

XL

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
I spank the monkey 7 days a week twice on sundays

G

wow you guys really get defensive when someone threatens your precious masterbation.