Masturbation/Sex & Hairloss

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Sounds familiar... After the first 2 rounds I'm already shooting blanks :lol: Natural birth control anyone? 8) He He...

XL

RefL

Reaction score
This theory is simply not true. The http://www.actionlove.com is a commercial and unscientific site, you can find some pieces of the truth, but Dr Lin's theorys are quite unscientific, it's a mixture of chinase medical phylosophy and western science.

for example:
"Over-masturbation or over-ejaculation converts too much testosterone into dihydrotestosterone(DHT). "

The conversion of testosterone to DHT is constant and continous process which does not depend on sexual activity, but depends on many cofactors (like NADPH, PH value and some amino acids)

Dr Lin finally always come to the conclusion that you should buy a ViaPal product

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
Regardless of hairloss or not, people that spank it a couple times a day everyday usually have premature ejaculation and dont even have as strong of sexual desires. Try it sometime and dont jerk it for a couple of days and see how horney you are. There was many times i would go to bed not even wanting to bone my girl. AFter i stop stroking it frequently i became a hornball and pounded my girl all the time. So for all you people out there that choke that thing a couple times a day, that really isnt normal and i would back off somewhat and not just for hairloss.

RefL

Reaction score
tpeter said:
Try it sometime and dont jerk it for a couple of days and see how horney you are.

yes, after orgasm (masturbation or coitus, just the same) prolactin level is rising, temporalily reducing sexual desire and motivation. This is a normal regulating process, if somebody masturbates frequently, this will reduce libido. But in case of strong libido (mainly in young ages) it does not matter

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with tpeter, only that waiting a long time to choke the chicken also results in pre-mature ejaculation and loss of stamina. I guess that wanting it so bad makes it go just as fast too. LOL

XL

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Wankerloss.com home of the wankers.LOL

To prevent any stupid misunderstandings, I'm adding a note here to tell people that this was a joke,,.JOKE. haha you know funny type of thing.I was not bad mouthing HairLossTalk.com.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
It's better to stop wanking than to lose your pecker in my opinion. :lol:

XL

Axon

Reaction score
Hands off the pecker, says Gimlii!

two-towers-05.txt

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Couldn't see the picture Axon, probably a defective URL... sux.... :?

XL

Axon

Reaction score
I believe the BB code kilt it. I'll fix you good!

EDIT: MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
tpeter said:
people that spank... jerk it... bone my girl... i stop stroking it... pounded my girl all the time... choke that thing...
tpeter you have such a way with words! :lol:

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Spank the monkey, pet the one-eyed snake, stroke the shaft, polish the knob, beat the meat, tickle the pickle, choke the chicken, all common masturbation terminology. :mrgreen:

XL

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
i like to refer to it as having one off the wrist or a quick J. Arthur :lol:

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
How could anyone forget the old standby. Jerking off,playing with myself :oops: ,discovering my wee wee.....keeping Astroglide in business. Pissing off the wife :wink:

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
That's why I keep the wife employed by letting her do it herself :p !

XL

20andfartooyoung

Reaction score
I dont know, it sounds like this theory could have some credibility. I will try experimenting with bringing my ejaculations to once a week for a while and see if i notice any changes. I have quit applying rogaine after the 4th day because I dont like the responses I was hearing on this message board. Hey Ill give anything a try right now.

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
20andfartooyoung,

I would not cease to continue your treatments due soley in part to what other people are experiencing or posting. I am not having any problems and I have been on Rogaine 5% for going on three weeks. If it works for ya' , why stop. Never quit! :lol: