Mane Biotech raises € 1.7 million to further develop its regenerative medicine technology to combat hair loss

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would pay it if it works, but I cannot believe in this because the first photos they posted were totally useless. 1200 euros = 100€/months, it is OK if we can have our DHT at high level and maintain hair. But I cannot believe it.
@Min0 you told us you have money enough. You are not taking any other drug, only fluridil. You are the perfect candidate, because if someone using finas, CB, Pyri, RU, or other shitty drug, buy this device, we will never know if it works. We need someone that don't take any other drug. @badnewsbearer you are also good candidate.

Anyone knows how many time we would need to use it to see if hairloss stops?

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would pay it if it works, but I cannot believe in this because the first photos they posted were totally useless. 1200 euros = 100€/months, it is OK if we can have our DHT at high level and maintain hair. But I cannot believe it.
@Min0 you told us you have money enough. You are not taking any other drug, only fluridil. You are the perfect candidate, because if someone using finas, CB, Pyri, RU, or other shitty drug, buy this device, we will never know if it works. We need someone that don't take any other drug. @badnewsbearer you are also good candidate.

Anyone knows how many time we would need to use it to see if hairloss stops?
bruh i think i cured my hair loss with fluridil

HairOnFire

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree but this price is a huge turn Off and a massive gamble. Would have tried it for maybe 300 , 400 hundred... But not for this price with not much evidence regarding efficiency

You can try it for much cheaper than what they are selling it for = there are other devices on the market for generating electrical current to the scalp. And they cost less than 1/10th of this proposed device.

Southcity94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can try it for much cheaper than what they are selling it for = there are other devices on the market for generating electrical current to the scalp. And they cost less than 1/10th of this proposed device.
Do you have examples or recommendations? Did not look deep into available devices before, I just became aware of this product because they make bold claims

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe, after receiving 1,7M€ investment and seeing that the device does not work, they have invested what little they had left in a marketing company

I think that if the product really worked, they would have taken another approach. It really looks like they sell a hair grower from the 80s. Their marketing agency is doing a very bad work. I hope I'm wrong

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Their marketing really sucks. Thats for sure
Im really disappointed. Most people wont believe their claims with the poor evidence they have presented so far.

The only way for them to recover credibility is to run a new, much bigger trial supervised by FDA or similar. They know this and are planning one sooner rather than later according to HLC2020.

Last edited:

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Their marketing really sucks. Thats for sure
Im really disappointed. Most people wont believe their claims with the poor evidence they have presented so far.

The only way for them to recover credibility is to run a new, much bigger trial supervised by FDA or similar. They know this and are planning one sooner rather than later according to HLC2020.
If they are planning this, maybe because it works.

Anyone bought it?

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about this? They said they will start deliver their magic helmet in October and now we are in December.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are people actually wasting their money on this?

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This treatment will give you 0% regrowth. Stop wasting your time and money.