Mane Biotech raises € 1.7 million to further develop its regenerative medicine technology to combat hair loss

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually they claim hairloss prevention too. I don't think it's a scam like some of you think. I'm not saying we have to believe everything they say, in fact they have a lot to prove but it's not a healthy attitude to rule out new treatment options due to unfounded prejudice.

Investors listed in this company are legitimate, they even got state funding in the early stages. The CIO is a respectable name and has specialized in the study of tissue engineering. The use of electricity to modulate biochemical signals is a very interesting field with potential to disrupt part of the pharma industry. What these guys are developing is not a random lasercap.
They dont solves the androgens problem.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what is there invention?
Another mystery….
The only thing that cures male pattern baldness is estrogen

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take a look at woman’s hair…
Thick, flowing, growing everywhere & compare it to your own hair..
No comparison right… I am not saying this to be provocative, just to state the obvious. So if what I say is true, & nothing 99% of males who have a balding problem do has any significant effect on their present state, than the question en becomes how can we test estrogen on these males without freaking them out. Not to turn them into women, but grow hair on their heads. I have dabbled in this question and think their must be a safe way to do it..

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They dont solves the androgens problem.

The good thing is that it may not be that long before we know how good this stuff is.
They are filling vacancies quickly and do not have to go through the typical clinical trials as it is not a drug.

HMI 115 IS THE CURE dude

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take a look at woman’s hair…
Thick, flowing, growing everywhere & compare it to your own hair..
No comparison right… I am not saying this to be provocative, just to state the obvious. So if what I say is true, & nothing 99% of males who have a balding problem do has any significant effect on their present state, than the question en becomes how can we test estrogen on these males without freaking them out. Not to turn them into women, but grow hair on their heads. I have dabbled in this question and think their must be a safe way to do it..
I’m surrounding by woman daily who have dying and struggling hair as well. Ever since I started diffuse thinning in a female pattern. I notice how evident balding even amongst females is. But it’s usually in women who are past mid 30s

McBald

My Regimen
Reaction score

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting interview. According to the CEO it is expected to be 6- 8 times better than current meds. They will release efficacy data soon, after securing their IP

If true lets hope they have a strategy to escalate manufacturing quickly. The stuff will sell better than Messi tshirts

Last edited:

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a question, this type of treatment that promotes the regeneration of sleeping follicles through different methods, as they also do with SCUBE3, if you have a hair implant, it is useless, right? because the graft has killed the sleeping follicles.
Correct me if i'm wrong. Thank you

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have sent an email to them to ask for more info, and they replied me;

Our product is designed to target those follicles that are dormant or miniaturised due to the condition of male pattern baldness or androgenetic alopecia.
If this is the type of alopecia you are suffering from, then we can potentially be of some help.

Shortly, we will be in contact through our newsletter with more information on our technology and the science behind how it works, so you can further understand what we have developed. Have you signed up already? Be sure to do this, so we can keep you updated and let you know about our early bird offer. For now, if you want to learn about the scientific discoveries that led us to focus on stem cells, please head to the News section of our website. Or you can listen to the podcast with our Inventor, Founder and Scientist Carlos Chacón, which goes more in-depth on our approach. You'll find this under our Blogs section.
Thank you for being so interested and reaching out.
Kind regards,
The Mane Biotech Team

“Early bird offer”. Cough up the cashhhh

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that sounds so much like a scam how can anybody be seriously interested in this. like what the hell. a fool gets fooled again he cant be mad about it. if someone talks about an early bird offer before showing in clinical studies, that their product actually works(and they are far from it) then its a monkey making machine and a scam

the only people serious about the regenerative medicine stuff are the people at stemson and the labs in Asia, mostly the researchers that used to work with replicel. they still working on their stuff however it will be a decade away at the very minimum. the only possible mechanisms to treat hair loss by 2030 will be through anti androgens. if one cannot tolerate these then you might as well live in 1960 because research has not found alternative options and far from it in fact

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and when the CEO says he expects its 6-8 times better than current methods, like, for real where is the evidence? there is none because its made up. and their funding reflects that. 1.7 mil is basically nothing

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are expanding the team it seems.

Its some sort of wearable device capable of restoring the "right" signals for HF stem cells to start functioning "normally" again. We know from Cots studies that Androgenetic Alopecia scalp HFs retain most of the stem cells but lack a subpopulation called progenitors cells which are strongly implicated in telogen-to-anagen transition.

Maybe this guys are able to turn on the switch again? Its all marketing hype at at this point though.
this is outdated knowledge. in fact, there are two larger subtypes of stem cells in the hair follicle, the epithelial and the mesenchymal ones. the former have been studied in depth, the latter are far more important as they differentiate into the dermal papilla cells whose jobs it is to activate the epithelial progenitors. the latter have barely been study and only in 2015 it became known that they even exist. since there is actual research and these papers all suggest we know very little yet, it is highly doubtful that some shady company called mane biotech will have it figured out. I think this will most certainly be another histogen

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
plus the Dr is a plastic surgeon. better delete this thread before it becomes another meme
Dude, its OK the skepticism but youre so wrong about this one.

The CIO is a well respected scientist with a strong focus on HFSC research:
https://www.manebiotech.com/news-1

His papers are quoted by Tsuji and Toyoshima's latest work

Mane has conducted trials and are backed by legit investors.

Southcity94

My Regimen
Reaction score
They are financially supported by the German government and one member of a german hairloss forum posted his experience of being part of their clinical trials. Dont get my wrong, I think one should still be sceptical but maybe they have something there. Would be a blessing, lets wait for more info. And the man in charge has indeed respectable background in anti aging science in a serious institution.