Mane Biotech raises € 1.7 million to further develop its regenerative medicine technology to combat hair loss

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, lets wait for the full disclosure of results. One thing it concerns me a bit its the 6x better than current meds statement.

Its way too optimistic in my view, especially if they conducted a 6 months only trial.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, lets wait for the full disclosure of results. One thing it concerns me a bit its the 6x better than current meds statement.

It’s way too optimistic in my view, especially if they conducted a 6 months only trial.
Theoretically, they work with sleeper cells. That is, they can, theoretically, regenerate follicles that a potent antiandrogen such as Pyrilutamide cannot regenerate. If what they claim is true, their percentage improvement makes sense

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, its OK the skepticism but youre so wrong about this one.

The CIO is a well respected scientist with a strong focus on HFSC research:
https://www.manebiotech.com/news-1

His papers are quoted by Tsuji and Toyoshima's latest work

Mane has conducted trials and are backed by legit investors.
well in that case I take it back. if there is rigorous research then it makes it a lot more legit. but claims like "that many times more effective than finasteride" are like someone yelling in my ear "bullshit", in particular without any clinical data to back up this claim

McBald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it seems that they are trying to hype it up a little too much.
But we wont know until we see tangible evidence that it works. Hope they release the data together with their indiegogo campain, otherwise I don't believe anybody will bother with this product.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant imagine a reputable researcher well known and respected in the field would give up his reputation for a bullshit product. of course often times scientists give up their dignity for monetary gain however I think its different when you are so deep into the research and so good that tsuji quotes you, then you are obviously not in it for money but the science aspect

Gonalgique

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before & after pictures don't look amazing ? Am I right ?
Do you think using it with minoxid will help to get better result ?

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The photos are not amazing. But if it regenerates the hair even a little, it means that at least it stops alopecia. And if it slows down alopecia, even if the regeneration is 5%, we can already affirm that it is the best solution in the entire international market. Because honestly, finasteride is poison, and everything that has come on the market since finasteride was launched 30 years ago is even WORSE.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so its official, everyone is a fraud even reputable researchers will sell their *** for money. if they didn't add the before and after tag I wouldn't have known which one is which. my *** better than finasteride by many fold. like are they for real? they used every shady trick, different angle, different lightning and it still looks exactly the same

i find it absolutely INSANE what they listed in the "

Renowned institutions​

trust us"​

section. is everyone just a shady fraud at this point? is nobody even trying anymore? what is it about this industry in particular that allows cockroaches like Dr Carlos and his band to even exist let along make money off of desperate people who have not been provided with a treatment in 1/3rd of a decade?

what even lead them to upload those photos? do they think this looks good? is that the best they can come up with? even with their tricks it looks like complete sh*t. what the actual

the weird *** triangle they drew on the bald crown is hilarious. like, these pictures are not just bad, they are something a low IQ completely high college student could have made within 1 hour. the before circle covers thick dark terminal hair while the after circle does not, to give the illusion that the bald spot got smaller. but the only thing that got smaller is the circle and my hope is the decent and lack of greed of researchers.

and you know when they shared these they are the best they got.

I said before I cant imagine that a reputable researcher gives up his reputation for money, that obviously is not true. in fact I think that thats all they are seemingly in it for

my only question is how can you be a "

Postdoctoral Research Scientist​

Max Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing"​

and yet be so full of sh*t and "invent" such an inferior product? if they used just f*****g Stone Age micro needling one would at least see a difference in their picture of the best reponders.

this thread should be deleted as this is worse than brotzu or histogen or all that bullshit fraud

Last edited:

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so its official, everyone is a fraud even reputable researchers will sell their *** for money. if they didn't add the before and after tag I wouldn't have known which one is which. my *** better than finasteride by many fold. like are they for real? they used every shady trick, different angle, different lightning and it still looks exactly the same

i find it absolutely INSANE what they listed in the "

Renowned institutions​

trust us"​

section. is everyone just a shady fraud at this point? is nobody even trying anymore? what is it about this industry in particular that allows cockroaches like Dr Carlos and his band to even exist let along make money off of desperate people who have not been provided with a treatment in 1/3rd of a decade?

what even lead them to upload those photos? do they think this looks good? is that the best they can come up with? even with their tricks it looks like complete sh*t. what the actual

the weird *** triangle they drew on the bald crown is hilarious. like, these pictures are not just bad, they are something a low IQ completely high college student could have made within 1 hour. the before circle covers thick dark terminal hair while the after circle does not, to give the illusion that the bald spot got smaller. but the only thing that got smaller is the circle and my hope is the decent and lack of greed of researchers.

and you know when they shared these they are the best they got.

I said before I cant imagine that a reputable researcher gives up his reputation for money, that obviously is not true. in fact I think that thats all they are seemingly in it for

my only question is how can you be a "

Postdoctoral Research Scientist​

Max Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing"​

and yet be so full of sh*t and "invent" such an inferior product? if they used just f*****g Stone Age micro needling one would at least see a difference in their picture of the best reponders.

this thread should be deleted as this is worse than brotzu or histogen or all that bullshit fraud
In fact you are right. I don’t know what is before and what is after

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew they were unlikely to be legit when ages ago they used the line "12x better than leading drugs", and are still using that line on their website today! It's such a shady, vague line. Like, 12x better in which way? Grows 12x as much hair? Halts hairloss 12x faster? "12x easier to apply"? HAHA. If they had legit results, they wouldn't have used such vague statements. Usually when it's vague, it's because they're trying to obscure something, such as a lack of results.

Even now, they've continued their vagueness by not publishing any results. They just have a few crappy photos. Where are the results, Mane? If you had any, you would've published them. Then they have the audacity to include the option to "pre-order" their product on their website. Who's going to want to pre-order their expensive device when they don't even say how effective it is? Only uneducated, desperate people. It shows the mentality of this company. They're just trying to prey on uneducated and desperate people and take their money LMAO. f*** you, Mane.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
32239582-A6FB-4B81-B622-CB496A0053CE.png

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dunno about you guys but to me the after shot looks better e.g. there is visibly more hair???

Crappy would be no additional hair? Right?

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow... Have to say these guys lost all they credibility, at least to me. How can they claim 12x better results than current drugs based on those mediocre pics? Never really believe that part though but didnt thought they were a scam. Now its hard to believe they are not.

McBald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 9.36.50 PM.png

This is just a joke at this point. How can they claim that current drugs don't regrow thicker, fuller hair, but this device does based on these pictures?

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im actually genuinely sad about this one. and seeing how mamy institutions they listed as supporters. crazy. i mean carlos research may be solid but being a researcher does not way well so this is his version of youtubers NFT scam