Mane Biotech raises € 1.7 million to further develop its regenerative medicine technology to combat hair loss

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there is more hair in the “before” picture that in the “after” one.

So it makes me think they are retarded, because they want to scam people, but they didn’t even use good photos to scam people.

A round of applause for Mane Biotech, for its 3 years of work and for its investment of 1.7 million. SMART PEOPLE!

McBald

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's the claims that make this ridiculous.

CosmeRNA talks about 80% of finasteride efficacy, delivered thorough data about their study and clear pictures with same angles/same lighting. So even thought it seems to work only in a small amount, people know what to expect, and nobody is mad about it.

This one on the other hand refuses to show any data whatsoever, claim things like 12x better than current treatments and the pictures are completely unprofessional.

Last edited:

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really intrigued how they managed to get all the sponsors and supporters. Even the german government itself... Also, their funding comes from legit startup accelerators and prestigious venture capital firms. Or there is something more promising they havent disclosed yet to the public or they lie to everyone..

Last edited:

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I guess we’ll soon find out enough once all the finasteride non responders give it a shot.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

New info from HLC2020

Pilot Study Results and Clinical Trial in 2023​

After I wrote this post, Dr. Chacón sent me a detailed update whose main points are as follows:

• They call their hair follicle reawakening process “Stem Cell Reactivation Technology“.
  • In the initial pilot study, after 3 months of continued device usage, hair loss stopped completely in 95.4% of patients, and most of those also showed some hair regrowth. Moreover, after 6 months of use, 100% of participants saw a cessation in hair loss. And they showed an average hair growth of 19.3% and an average hair thickness increase of 9% .
  • There were minimal adverse side effects: itchy scalp (scalp pruritus) in 9% of patients and a slight headache in 4.5% of patients. All during the first 2-4 days of use.
  • Niostem plans to initiate a much larger clinical trial in Germany in the middle of 2023. Recruitment starts soon and they will likely include some potential customers.
  • The internal pilot was a 6-month clinical validation study consisting of 22 men between 21 and 40 years of age. All had male pattern baldness (Norwood scale 2-6). The quantitative hair density analysis was independently performed in a blind manner by Surry Trichology Clinic, UK through trichoscopy imaging.
  • Their results were 6x more effective in hair regrowth and 2x faster than the top FDA-approved anti-hair loss drug, Finasteride. The mean hair density increase with Niostem at 6 months was 42 hairs/cm2. In comparison, it was a 7.2 hairs/cm2 increase after 12 months of Finasteride 0.5mg per day use (based on Neste et al, 2000). Not sure why they picked this particular study for comparison.
  • With Monasterium Lab, they ran some ex vivo experiments (proof-of-principle/concept) with follicular units. Niostem collaborated with them as a CRO.

Last edited:

Nehel

My Regimen
Reaction score
New pictures, apparently from the last email they sent to their subscribers:

mane1.png
mane2.png

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Different lighting for sure but the improvement its clear. Way better than previous pics.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, about the zoomed one, Im alway skeptical about this type of pics, there is no way to know if they are taken from the same place.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, about the zoomed one, Im alway skeptical about this type of pics, there is no way to know if they are taken from the same place.
We don’t even know if the picture is from a guy taking finasteride, of if instead of “before and after” is an “after and before”

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In time with high quality cameras/smartphones they can not produce good pictures. Come on. Plus, how we don’t know that this guy is not on finasteride/min?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Already on sale. Anyone is going to buy this potential SCAM? I think I will, since I am desperate
It’s worth finding out. If it’s not that’s cool.

Do you have any idea what the price is?

Southcity94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree but this price is a huge turn Off and a massive gamble. Would have tried it for maybe 300 , 400 hundred... But not for this price with not much evidence regarding efficiency