Male Pattern Baldness Is All About Your Posture

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
No it's not

There is no certainty indeed but see chronic scalp tension tab in the chart below: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987717310411

upload_2020-6-9_16-44-15.png

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** it. I'm making a routine now only for body posture. Neck and and then the body. I will work 3 times a day for 10 minutes on it and started today. Also using Finasteride+Minoxidil already for a few months. Will update in my thread every month. Let's see if it helps. I doubt the posture change will do a lot in terms of hair as my posture is already okay but definitely not perfect, especially after my surgery and this whole corona thing and 2) I don't really think posture is the answer to hair loss, like not at all. But good posture is healthy anyway so I'm gonna work on it regardless. If it brings stopped hairloss as a side effect I would definitely welcome it lol.

INT

Reaction score
f*** it. I'm making a routine now only for body posture. Neck and and then the body. I will work 3 times a day for 10 minutes on it and started today. Also using Finasteride+Minoxidil already for a few months. Will update in my thread every month. Let's see if it helps. I doubt the posture change will do a lot in terms of hair as my posture is already okay but definitely not perfect, especially after my surgery and this whole corona thing and 2) I don't really think posture is the answer to hair loss, like not at all. But good posture is healthy anyway so I'm gonna work on it regardless. If it brings stopped hairloss as a side effect I would definitely welcome it lol.

So when th effects of finasteride and minoxidil kick in you can give credit to your inproved posture?

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So when th effects of finasteride and minoxidil kick in you can give credit to your inproved posture?
No. If I become a super saiyan responder I might consider the possibility that it gave me a boost. And even then I would be doubtful at least. But as I said, working on your posture can never be a bad thing.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are some posture exercises.

I don't know If those guys are doing the exercises themselves or are just demonstrating.

Here's about the neck tension and forward head posture explained.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are some posture exercises.

I don't know If those guys are doing the exercises themselves or are just demonstrating.

Here's about the neck tension and forward head posture explained.
Thank you

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with posture is that most people have fucked up posture. To add, those videos are so misleading because nobody’s posture looks like the bad example they display unless you're 80 years old... so everyone thinks their posture is ok, when in reality it aligns with every other screen-obsessed person in the world who slouches when looking at the screen.

In my opinion, f*** the “posture correcting” exercises. If you want to fix your posture start working out in general... weight lifting, cardio etc. I guarantee you stand taller after a month of doing so. If you don’t want to workout, get a back brace they advertise so often these days and bear with the annoyance.

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I used to think you like too. There is nothing besides shitty luck and finasteride dutasteride and min. I just watched a documentary on a sweat shop where people literally slept in a dirty room full of 20 people worked all day drank the water from the air conditioner and starved nearly to death for months on end and they had hair.

it will never be because of diet exercise posture attitude or anything. In Asia balding is really f*****g rare under 30 years old and I gurantee there’s people with stressful lives bad diet and posture.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I used to think you like too. There is nothing besides shitty luck and finasteride dutasteride and min. I just watched a documentary on a sweat shop where people literally slept in a dirty room full of 20 people worked all day drank the water from the air conditioner and starved nearly to death for months on end and they had hair.

it will never be because of diet exercise posture attitude or anything. In Asia balding is really f*****g rare under 30 years old and I gurantee there’s people with stressful lives bad diet and posture.

I think this because hair loss is delayed in them because of lower DHT levels and they don't eat our western diet that often.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I think this because hair loss is delayed in them because of lower DHT levels and they don't eat our western diet that often.

Diet is not related to hair loss, I have seen so many people eat complete garbage and keep their hair, in fact most people. In college people eat nothing but pizza and fast food, and often after college for some time as well.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Diet is not related to hair loss, I have seen so many people eat complete garbage and keep their hair, in fact most people. In college people eat nothing but pizza and fast food, and often after college for some time as well.
I already said that it's all about your posture but that doesn't mean that diet have no influence. If you eat healthy diet rich in antioxidants and nutrients you will slightly delay your hair loss.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do raw eggs and vinegar fix your posture

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont eat a western diet? Bro they work 12 hour shifts 6 days a week and can’t eat the entire time and eat shitty noodles after.

Diet and health may delay balding but we’re already fucked. Try diet and exercise and hope for the best but take finasteride.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont eat a western diet? Bro they work 12 hour shifts 6 days a week and can’t eat the entire time and eat shitty noodles after.

Diet and health may delay balding but we’re already fucked. Try diet and exercise and hope for the best but take finasteride.

are you on fina now?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I already said that it's all about your posture but that doesn't mean that diet have no influence. If you eat healthy diet rich in antioxidants and nutrients you will slightly delay your hair loss.

I understanding eating healthy for the overall health benefits, and this is why I do it. But unless you are eating a lot of soy or something, thus directly affecting your hormone levels, I don't see any evidence it matters.

This is an androgen driven disease mostly with other genetic expressions correlated with it. Correlation != Causation.