Male Pattern Baldness Is All About Your Posture

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every single balding man I see on the street all have bad to horrible forward head posture
20200604_141554.jpg
20200604_141531.jpg
20200604_140325.jpg
20200604_140033.jpg
20200604_135904.jpg
20200604_135904.jpg
20200604_132727.jpg
20200604_132104.jpg
20200604_132101.jpg
20200604_132055.jpg
20200604_131342.jpg
20200604_131318.jpg
20200604_131153.jpg
20200604_131151.jpg

The older you get the worse your posture becomes - that's how I explain to myself the so high prevalence of baldness within old men.

I don't know If diet has any impact but I will do a further research.

You can't see your posture. You have to ask another person to observe it or take a picture of you while you are walking.

It explains also why balding men have higher risk of heart disease than non balding men. Poor posture is associated with this risk.

For every one centimetres of forward head posture you add two kilogrammes of weight to your neck muscles. When the neck muscles are in continuous tension it propagates to the galea, tightens it and restricts the blood supply. The galea's tissue becomes damaged and an inflammatory response is activated. Then the DHT increases in the affected area but it can't reduce the inflammation, because it's a chronic inflammation and then it results in calcification and fibrosis - two progressive and hard to reverse conditions. The more advanced are the calcification and fibrosis, the lower results from finasteride and minoxidil and probably from dermaroler.

Women don't go bald, because they have higher aromatase activity all over their body than men. The higher levels of aromatase prevents the circulating testosterone from being converted into DHT and that's why they retain their hairlines. If the estradiol levels in a woman drop for some reason, so will drop aromatase and then the woman's hairline will start to recede and she will notice her facial and body hair appearing thicker. They naturally produce enough DHT to bald. Similar thing is happening to women with PCOS. They have lower estradiol/testosterone ratio and they often experience male pattern baldness, excessive sebum secretion and hirsutism.

If someone has poor posture and still has hair - it will eventually thin. Balding is a very slow process unless it's accelerated by external factors such as smoking, bad diet, p**rn addiction, insulin resistance, etc...

musclesfhp.jpg

I think the poor craniofacial development is not a direct cause but it may worsen thing and increase the severity of baldness and accelerates the process if you have poor posture since people with poor development can still have their hair.

1576792364_What-happened-to-Toto-Cutugno-1024x584.jpg

Balding people who have very poor craniofacial development are usually severely bald.

It think that high sensitivity or response to androgens will not cause androgenetic alopecia but rather speed up the process. But this may not be a factor since there are plenty of people going bald young and fast who have zero facial and body hair so that might not be a factor. I know personally such person.

Men who have good hair from 40 and beyond usually have good straight head posture.

If you correct your posture with exercise you will probably regrow some hair, will halt hair loss and you will experience better results from finasteride, minoxidil and other treatments.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is your like to dislike ratio perfectly equal

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Random old men pics from Google maps? *chuckles*

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss ➡️ Denial ➡️ Forced acceptance ➡️ Absurd theories ➡️ Disappointment ➡️ Self-blame ➡️ Rinse and repeat oh boi

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many generations do we have to sacrifice to clean out these theories?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss is caused by androgens, androgens are absolutely disgraceful and need to be banned

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
It's not. It's stop DHT from coming as an anti-inflammatory response. Did you read what I wrote?

The guy of perfecthairhealth agrees with you that indeed elevated DHT levels are present in any area where there is inflammation, not only in the scalp.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score