Male Pattern Baldness Is All About Your Posture

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just DNA

Not related diet,posture,shampoo,chemicals, sleep, smoke etc.

This guy live in cave for 40 years. I dont think he eat good, sleep good.

Who said that is genetic? Male pattern baldness is not genetic! If it was genetic we would discover the gene, but we can't.

If your father is bald and you are it's just a coincidence assuming if you both have poor craniofacial development. Plenty of people who have bald fathers and grandfathers have good hair because they have good posture. If you have good posture diet doesn't matter. But if you have bad one which predisposes you to lose hair then your hair loss will be delayed.

Our generation is balding in younger ages and more often because we have worse diet and worse posture than our ancestors. Things like looking at your phone and working on a desk contribute to worse posture and more hair loss.

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who said that is genetic? Male pattern baldness is not genetic! If it was genetic we would discover the gene, but we can't.

fry.png

You sure?

Gregor59

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If your father is bald and you are it's just a coincidence assuming if you both have poor craniofacial development. Plenty of people who have bald fathers and grandfathers have good hair because they have good posture. If you have good posture diet doesn't matter. But if you have bad one which predisposes you to lose hair then your hair loss will be delayed.

Our generation is balding in younger ages and more often because we have worse diet and worse posture than our ancestors. Things like looking at your phone and working on a desk contribute to worse posture and more hair loss.

Are You watch this video? He lives in cave for 40 years. He has been bending for 40 years and even his legs are not straight.

Oh god, someone says the humpbacked men are bald.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are You watch this video? He lives in cave for 40 years. He has been bending for 40 years and even his legs are not straight.

Oh god, someone says the humpbacked men are bald.

But, he isn't doing the constantly. He also goes outside when he walks normally. And he is doing sitting position inside with normal posture.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

So finasteride makes your CD better and your posture better? All the AA drugs that people take also straightens out your face and jaw? Look in the mirror and tell yourself you’re delusional.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So finasteride makes your CD better and your posture better? All the AA drugs that people take also straightens out your face and jaw? Look in the mirror and tell yourself you’re delusional.

Are you stupid? I said that finasteride only blocks DHT and does nothing else. I said 300 times why theere is elevated DHT in the balding guys.

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you stupid? I said that finasteride only blocks DHT and does nothing else. I said 300 times why theere is elevated DHT in the balding guys.
Look at your camera roll and ask me if I’m stupid again. Lmao. You’re the one who thinks every person who’s bald does not have good CD, because you can see their scalp and its “round”. No f*****g sh*t, every person’s head is round. This is your logic: bald then bad CD. When someone shows you a bald person with good CD you start saying how its awful CD “round head”, “no cheekbones” etc. Then proceed to post a picture of someone with the same qualities except with hair and say “good CD” because they’re face is framed, your mind is playing you like a puppet. Soooo, the cause is not genes because nobody has discovered the “bald gene” but its CD and Posture because Mitko1, the almighty, world renowned scientist has taken some photos of men in public? The overall issue is you think you’re analyzing skills are elite when they’re far far below the average human.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I am. There are many cases where people who don't have any family history and have father and gradfather who have great hair and they are totally bald.

Even twins not every time have the same degree of hairloss. Here's a case when one twin have crown thinnig and the other don't. This guys says that they eat the same food. Guess who has better posture!
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ale-pattern-baldness-patterns-analysis.13870/

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...erstand-how-my-brothers-arent-balding.106586/ You can also lose your hair much easier than his brother because of diet, posture, etc...

And look at prince andrew all of his brothers are balding an he's not. He's already 60 year old has most of his hair while his brother Eduard was bald by his mid thirties.

In many cases balding can occur when there is no family history at all.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ttern-baldness-with-no-family-history.100131/

Almost all man can go bald! If it was genetic some men would be comepletely bald while the rest would hav e full head of hair. There would not be cases in between.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am. There are many cases where people who don't have any family history and have father and gradfather who have great hair and they are totally bald.

Even twins not every time have the same degree of hairloss. Here's a case when one twin have crown thinnig and the other don't. This guys says that they eat the same food. Guess who has better posture!
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ale-pattern-baldness-patterns-analysis.13870/

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...erstand-how-my-brothers-arent-balding.106586/ You can also lose your hair much easier than his brother because of diet, posture, etc...

And look at prince andrew all of his brothers are balding an he's not. He's already 60 year old has most of his hair while his brother Eduard was bald by his mid thirties.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ttern-baldness-with-no-family-history.100131/

Almost all man can go bald! If it was genetic some men would be comepletely bald while the rest would hav e full head of hair. There would not be cases in between.

Stress? Therefore different hormonal makeup? No? Ok uncle barley

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

LOL goalposts moved.

????????????

"If height was genetic some men would be 7 feet tall while the rest would be midgets. There would not be cases in between."

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL goalposts moved.

????????????

"If height was genetic some men would be 7 feet tall while the rest would be midgets. There would not be cases in between."

But how can a son have a full head of hair while the father is completely bald in some cases when the son has at least 50% of father's genes and if there are 238 genes associated with balding he must have at least 119. But he isn't bald becaus this is a trait that is not inheritable. You may inherit a predisposition to poor cranofacial development or spine curvature which may increase your risk of baldness but not the baldness itslef because it's caused by poor posture and nothing else.

LeeVanCleef

My Regimen
Reaction score
But how can a son have a full head of hair while the father is completely bald in some cases when the son has at least 50% of father's genes and if there are 238 genes associated with balding he must have at least 119. But he isn't bald becaus this is a trait that is not inheritable. You may inherit a predisposition to poor cranofacial development or spine curvature which may increase your risk of baldness but not the baldness itslef because it's caused by poor posture and nothing else.

There's definately other factors at play with baldness...it's obviously not just genes alone. I doubt it's posture though, probably some undiagnosed inflammatory issue e.g. poor thyroid function, cortisol or hormonal imbalances that combine with androgenic alopecia. I notice that a lot of men in the pre-boomer generations would recede - often significantly - but still keep thick hair on the sides and top (think George Bush Snr). While nowadays most people who recede, quickly develop thinning crown and general thinning. Also in younger balding guys retrograde hairloss seems to be more common. From what I've read, often hairloss on the sides seems to me to suggest some other non androgenic balding...all this could be combining with and speeding up male pattern baldness.

LowHairLine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
THE LOL THREADS
I actually like these threads:
they provide the much needed AA-depression counteracting LOLz !! :)

And while I don't get the attempts to refute the OP empty / trolling / vacuum posts,
I do understand you can't have it all your way... ;)

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The schools in your country don't teach biology?

Edit: "raw eggs and vinegar" lol

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5308812/

Here's about the genetic part about male pattern baldness. There might be some genes that predispose you, but that doesn't mean that you are going to be bald. You will keep your hair if you have good posture. Even if you have a score in the upper 10% there is still 42% that you won't be bald or balding. Even if you have the best scores you can lose your hair if you have very poor posture. I posted evidence of 1000 photos that show that balding men have bad postures.

Last edited:

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5308812/

Here's about the genetic part about male pattern baldness. There might be some genes that predispose you, but that doesn't mean that you are going to be bald. You will keep your have good posture. Even if you have a score in the upper 10% there is still 42% that you won't be bald or balding. Even if you have the best scores you can lose your hair if you have very poor posture. I posted evidence of 1000 photos that show that balding men have bad postures.
1000 are nothing when you look at the fact that there are hundreds of millions of men that are balding 2) almost everyone in these pics is middle aged or older where basically everyone has poor posture and nowadays 70% of people have poor posture no matter if they have hair or not.

But again.. you could take 10000 pictures and the sample size would still not come close to be large enough to draw any conclusions from it and you also suffer from conformation bias while taking these pics, by screening unconsciously.. if you realize it or not but it does happen.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1000 are nothing when you look at the fact that there are hundreds of millions of men that are balding 2) almost everyone in these pics is middle aged or older where basically everyone has poor posture and nowadays 70% of people have poor posture no matter if they have hair or not.

But again.. you could take 10000 pictures and the sample size would still not come close to be large enough to draw any conclusions from it and you also suffer from conformation bias while taking these pics, by screening unconsciously.. if you realize it or not but it does happen.

That's not true there are older men who have good posture and still have their hair.

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But how can a son have a full head of hair while the father is completely bald in some cases when the son has at least 50% of father's genes and if there are 238 genes associated with balding he must have at least 119. But he isn't bald becaus this is a trait that is not inheritable.

"But how can a son be tall while the father is short when the son has [slightly less than] 50% of his father's DNA if there are 489 [genetic variants] associated with height. But he isn't short because this is a trait that is not heritable."

The son can get lucky and not inherit the high-risk alleles from his father, and/or his mother carries low-risk alleles, or his father is actually Chad the milkman.

Heritability for M.P.B. is 80% (pretty high). About the same as for height, incidentally.

You may inherit a predisposition to poor cranofacial development or spine curvature which may increase your risk of baldness but not the baldness itslef because it's caused by poor posture and nothing else.

Citation needed.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had perfect posture when I lost my hair. I don't anymore. Maybe people lose confidence when they lose their hair and begin to slouch. Just a thought. Also, you should probably reread that link if that's what you took from it.

You can't see your posture.

"But how can a son be tall while the father is short when the son has [slightly less than] 50% of his father's DNA if there are 489 [genetic variants] associated with height. But he isn't short because this is a trait that is not heritable."

The son can get lucky and not inherit the high-risk alleles from his father, and/or his mother carries low-risk alleles, or his father is actually Chad the milkman.

Heritability for M.P.B. is 80% (pretty high). About the same as for height, incidentally.

Citation needed.

Height and male pattern baldness are completely different things. Male pattern baldness is not a disease itself. It's just a symptom of a disease. The height is not a symptom of a disease unless you are abnormally short or abnormally tall.

Poor cranofacial development is for sure genetic and it only can get worse and better by environmental factors. If you inherited a poor craniofacial development. Why do you think prince willam went bald so young? Because he has very poor cranofacial development.

And If you look a thim, you will find out that he has super thin nose which means that he has a narrow airway. Having a narrow arway may make you switch into mouth breathing and mouth breathing can impact your posture. There is relation between forward head posture and mouth breathing.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21881737/

So THIN NOSE is a key feature of poor cranofation development. Most balding people have one.

Yor body creates forward head posture as a compensatory mechanism in order to improve respiratory muscle function.

Now read this article.

https://pastebin.com/8gUFrX7q

When you have forward head posture you take a short breath and you don't use your whole lungs. As a result, only the bottom lobules get filled and they don't get completely emptied. And in the air that stays here toxins are produced.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2666723/

Along with trychotoxin there is a research about men with male patteern baldness having slightly higher levels of CH3SCH3 in their breath.

So BREATHING IS IMPORTANT.

I won't stop posting on this thread untill I convince you that bad posture causes baldness.