Male Pattern Baldness Is All About Your Posture

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You didn't answer:

You may inherit a predisposition to poor cranofacial development or spine curvature which may increase your risk of baldness but not the baldness itslef because it's caused by poor posture and nothing else.

Citation needed.

Pls provide citation for your claim that M.P.B. heritability is driven exclusively through craniofacial development or spine curvature.

I won't stop posting on this thread untill I convince you that bad posture causes baldness.

You'll end up looking like my avatar after a few years. In at least two ways.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I won't stop posting on this thread untill I convince you that bad posture causes baldness.

Any peer-reviewed work on this claim?

How hard headed do you have to be to completely come up with a theory and back it up by evidence of photos you’ve taken of bald people in a statistically bias region? Further, dismissing the evidence of pills people have taken and then 3months later gaining hair on their head.

I can find you 10000000 photos of people with posture and CD in the 99th percentile AND STILL ARE BALD.

Strange how humans have existed for so long but you’ve all of sudden found the reason why baldness occurs. Quit it.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any peer-reviewed work on this claim?

How hard headed do you have to be to completely come up with a theory and back it up by evidence of photos you’ve taken of bald people in a statistically bias region? Further, dismissing the evidence of pills people have taken and then 3months later gaining hair on their head.

I can find you 10000000 photos of people with posture and CD in the 99th percentile AND STILL ARE BALD.

Strange how humans have existed for so long but you’ve all of sudden found the reason why baldness occurs. Quit it.
They hide the real cause of hair loss on purpose because they want to earn money from finasteride. I will repeat for the last time that finasteride just blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT and does nothing else. Minoxidil stimulates blood flow and becomes less effective as the calcification and fibrosis advance. That's it.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They hide the real cause of hair loss on purpose because they want to earn money from finasteride. I will repeat for the last time that finasteride just blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT and does nothing else. Minoxidil stimulates blood flow and becomes less effective as the calcification and fibrosis advance. That's it.
So then why the f*** do people start growing hair when testosterone to dht conversion is halted along with increased blood flow to the scalp... none of that has anything to do with posture.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So then why the f*** do people start growing hair when testosterone to dht conversion is halted along with increased blood flow to the scalp... none of that has theanything to do with posture.

Because of the increased blood flow. Hair needs blood flow to grow. If you imrove your posture your hair count will increase for sure because the mechanical tension on your galea will decrease.

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because of the increased blood flow. Hair needs blood flow to grow. If you imrove your posture your hair count will increase for sure because the mechanical tension on your galea will decrease.
People have regrown hair off finasteride solely. Which has nothing to do with blood flow. Why does hair regrow when you cut off DHT? Why do men who use Finasteride keep their hair longer than men that do not?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People have regrown hair off finasteride solely. Which has nothing to do with blood flow. Why does hair regrow when you cut off DHT? Why do men who use Finasteride keep their hair longer than men that do not?

Probably because Finasteride is progesterone-like and progesterone has hair growing properties but I am not sure. But If male pattern baldness was simply due to DHT. Taking antiandrogens or castration would be enough to regrow all the hair. In this case it's not.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re honestly making me mad. It’s a lie. If posture had anything to do with hair - it would have been documented and people would be making millions off bace braces and what not. You and I both know hair loss has to deal with androgens thus why tranny drugs give your hair back. Also why finasteride halts/slows hairloss. Also why there exist old men with a fucked up back/ posture and a full head of hair. Done replying to you, wasting my goddamn time and yours.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re honestly making me mad. It’s a lie. If posture had anything to do with hair - it would have been documented and people would be making millions off bace braces and what not. You and I both know hair loss has to deal with androgens thus why tranny drugs give your hair back. Also why finasteride halts/slows hairloss. Also why there exist old men with a fucked up back/ posture and a full head of hair. Done replying to you, wasting my goddamn time and yours.

You are making me mad too. You are so stupid. Who said that tranny drugs give your hair back? I there is any hair growth from them is because of estrogen, because it stimulates mithosis. I explained 10000 times about what finasteride does. And there are old men with bad posture and full heads of hair because:

- they have different inflammatory response to what's going on in their scalps.

- balding in healthy people is a decades long process even if you produce DHT. Old men have lower tstosterone levels and produce low DHT levels.

Everyone is diffeernt and their situation is different. The posture and neck problems may arise from different things - poor cranofacial development, mouth breathing etc.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Do you think that posture has a role in the onset of male pattern baldness.

Here's evidence that craniofacial development can affect your posture.

musclesfhp.jpg

fhprx.jpg

protactionextension.jpg

I found this interesting theory in December 2019 and I've been promoting it to this forum but couldn't convince them that it's accurate.

https://tmdocclusion.com/2018/07/14/more-on-hair-loss/
https://tmdocclusion.com/home/connection-to-other-diseases-and-syndromes/hair-loss/

According to this theory If the neck muscles are in continuous tension it can propagate to the galea and compress it's tissue. Then an anti-inflammatory response is activated and male pattern baldness starts.

I might really have it's weight since we observed that men with very poor craniofacial features must have very good galea in order not to bald. And that sometimes If you have relatively small galea but very poor cranofacial features it can't save you and you start balding.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie Do you think that posture has a role in the onset of male pattern baldness.

Here's evidence that craniofacial development can affect your posture.

View attachment 148313

View attachment 148314

View attachment 148315

I found this interesting theory in December 2019 and I've been promoting it to this forum but couldn't convince them that it's accurate.

https://tmdocclusion.com/2018/07/14/more-on-hair-loss/
https://tmdocclusion.com/home/connection-to-other-diseases-and-syndromes/hair-loss/

According to this theory If the neck muscles are in continuous tension it can propagate to the galea and compress it's tissue. Then an anti-inflammatory response is activated and male pattern baldness starts.

I might really have it's weight since we observed that men with very poor craniofacial features must have very good galea in order not to bald. And that sometimes If you have relatively small galea but very poor cranofacial features it can't save you and you start balding.
im not sure. im gonna have to read into it more. But right now i dont believe it. Because poor posture can be due to bad habits too and if someone like rob lowe for example was to have bad sitting habits and he developed poor posture i dont think he would bald. And i also think if a balding man fixed his posture even before male pattern baldness started, it would not stop male pattern baldness. Even if he has very good posture. There are many non balding men with back problems. I rarely ever see people in real life on the streets with perfect posture. But i will read into this more.